Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Finals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

It most certainly will! I am really going to miss this thread when the 22nd passes - I look forward to reading it every day! And it's been great to see pictures of all the pets waiting for their Secret Santa! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Ha, ha, nice try :p You even thanked the above post :pac:

Haha, don't remember reading the midnight part of that post!

This is great...it'll be like two Christmas mornings :)

kildareash wrote: »
    Haha, don't remember reading the midnight part of that post!

This is great...it'll be like two Christmas mornings :)

Exactly! That's what I was thinking too! My daughter is coming to my house and were opening all four presents together - cant wait to see them:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Would people rather I post a list tomorrow of who bought for which pet or should I wait and do this on the 23rd to give everyone a chance to post it themselves in reply to posts about them being opened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Would people rather I post a list tomorrow of who bought for which pet or should I wait and do this on the 23rd to give everyone a chance to post it themselves in reply to posts about them being opened?
    Oh...anytime ive done SS i never know who got me and vice versa. Is that not the point of it? I dont want to know who got me tbh.

• Advertisement

anniehoo wrote: »
    Oh...anytime ive done SS i never know who got me and vice versa. Is that not the point of it? I dont want to know who got me tbh.

Maybe post it on the 23rd in a spoiler? I know some people have been worrying about how their present is recieved etc. and some people would like to personally thank those who have made their pets' christmas ;)

Shazanne wrote: »
    Exactly! That's what I was thinking too! My daughter is coming to my house and were opening all four presents together - cant wait to see them:D

That's lovely, hopefully it can become a new annual tradition for you both :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Maybe post it on the 23rd in a spoiler?

I think this is a good idea, I still haven't a clue who sent me mine or who I sent mine too. I did narrow my SS down to a couple of people, but I cld be completely wrong. I'd like to know.

Ohh tell tell!

Maybe post it on the 23rd in a spoiler? I know some people have been worrying about how their present is recieved etc. and some people would like to personally thank those who have made their pets' christmas ;)

I think this is a good idea, I still haven't a clue who sent me mine or who I sent mine too. I did narrow my SS down to a couple of people, but I cld be completely wrong. I'd like to know.

tommy21 wrote: »
    Maybe post it on the 23rd in a spoiler?

Ohh tell tell!

Don't know what I was trying to do there.

Tommy, I'm probably way off the mark, so I'll be keeping stum. Some people probably think I'm a right stalker coz I've checked a few profiles to check previous posts for clues!
    Sometimes I've way too much time on my hands.

• Advertisement

I have figured out who I sent mine to (I think:D) but have no idea who sent mine. I would love to be able to thank them personally though so I think posting it as a spoiler is a great idea - them we can all make up our own minds. Only hours to go to ripping open time:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

ONE DAY TO GO :D

Cant wait to open them tomorrow, gonna wait til I get home from work because I dont want to rush it all! Have to work late tomorrow as well :(

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet:D:D:D:D

Our xmas hols started one day early woohoo, so will be able to open mine earlier than i thought tomorrow yaay! Am in such a christmassy mood today its great :D Get those cameras charged to take pics everyone!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Well I have been very quiet about all this as when I went to pick it up at the sorting office they'd already sent it back :(

So I have spent the past few days trying to get in touch with An Post to get it back but no one ever answers the phone.... today I had a knock on the door and there was Mr Posty with a parcel for.... ooops nearly said her name there:D

Anyway we have our parcel just in time, YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! :D

Well I have been very quiet about all this as when I went to pick it up at the sorting office they'd already sent it back :(

So I have spent the past few days trying to get in touch with An Post to get it back but no one ever answers the phone.... today I had a knock on the door and there was Mr Posty with a parcel for.... ooops nearly said her name there:D

Anyway we have our parcel just in time, YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! :D

:eek: :(:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

Ah Mammy AJ :D can we please please please open one at midnight?Im off tomorrow and will be going to bed late...pleeeeease.

Ah Mammy AJ :D can we please please please open one at midnight?Im off tomorrow and will be going to bed late...pleeeeease.

I second this. Not for myself obviously, but for poor Anniehoo ;)

P.S. Is it when we get up, or when our pets get up..............

i-digress wrote: »
    I second this. Not for myself obviously, but for poor Anniehoo ;)

P.S. Is it when we get up, or when our pets get up..............

:rolleyes: Okay we (collectively) will open one - my one!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Ok have the parcel for our cat finally - its big and all wrapped up!!!

Okay we (collectively) will open one - my one!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

God, I guess the people who say that power corrupts were righ! :eek:

Lol!

Lol!
    Midnight!Midnight!Midnight!!!!! Lol...:D

Lol!

You aint seen nothin yet!! Any more of this:
    Midnight!Midnight!Midnight!!!!! Lol...:D

and Santa might not come till the 23rd Muuuhaaaa,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaa <(febal attampt at an evil laugh :p)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! AJ ya said not to post at 12.01 lol. These are Beanies SS pressies. A hamster disguised in santa colours that vibrates, a cutie snowman :D) and a gorgeous reindeer flleece for his bed. Gorgeous.Hes already asleep in it. Aw this is brill the most excited ive gotten over xmas in ages.Thanks AJ.Someone has to be first haha....

016_6.jpg

015_4.jpg

anniehoo - banned!!!!

Oh wait, I don't have the powers to do that :(

anniehoo - banned!!!!

Oh wait, I don't have the powers to do that :(
    Ah AJ....!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe nobody is up..its the 22nd!!!

Ah AJ....!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe nobody is up..its the 22nd!!!

Ah sod it, I'm gonna do mine, she'll have a much better reaction to it now than first thing in the morning :rolleyes:

Ah sod it, I'm gonna do mine, she'll have a much better reaction to it now than first thing in the morning :rolleyes:
    Woooohoo!!! Do it!! I know ya had the 12.01 rule....but feck it :D

• Advertisement

Woooohoo!!! Do it!! I know ya had the 12.01 rule....but feck it :D

Well I did it :p but u'd be as well goin to bed cause it's gonna take 6 million years to upload these photos on this internet connection :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement