Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Finals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Ah nooooo! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

My girl is gone to bed with her daddy and I never even thought of cheating :D

Right will let her open hers first thing in the morning! Might not be able to post pics for a bit as said girl ate the lead for connecting the camera to the laptop when she was in chewing phase :rolleyes:

You big cheaters you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

anniehoo made me do it!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Blogger50 wrote: »
    You big cheaters you!
    :o

BUT

:D

its CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Open the pressies...open da pressies..op..en!

/yep..i was the one at 4am tryin to find the key to the sitting room :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Aj and Annie, I'm so disappointed in ye :p

I think I'll leave opening mine till after work tomorrow so we're not rushing around in the morn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

kildareash wrote: »
    so we're not rushing around in the morn.
    OPEN THEM NOOOOWWW!!!

Save all that rushin in the morn and all ....:D

/spot the one with no work tomorrow

• Advertisement

Can't do it! Not unless I wake up my four legged baby and mister blogger. I dont think either of them would be too impressed.

If I went up there now they'll be side by side and nose to nose and would look far to comfy to disturb! (Her on my side by way)

Its fun sneaking in beside them all the while trying not to wake them, how sad am I :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're right its Christmas and I hope everyone has a great time opening the pressies!

Once again, thanks to AJ. A great idea and going down a storm so far obiviously Anniehoo ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Yay! I opened mine after twelve, but didn't post for fear AJ would track me down and deal with me mafioso style! (apart from the horse's head, this is an animal forum):D

Roxie loves her toy, husband took photo's and as he is the techie expert I will post them later :)

Thanks AJ, brilliant idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ye big cheaters :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!
    My lot are only delighted with their toys! So thank you to my secret santa

picture.php?albumid=1505&pictureid=8234

Phantom opening the whole lot!

picture.php?albumid=1505&pictureid=8237

Little Dude

picture.php?albumid=1505&pictureid=8236

Púca

picture.php?albumid=1505&pictureid=8235

Oscar

HAPPY BOARDSMAS!!! :p

Here's Poppy's pressie!

What's this then?

th_ssanta030.jpg

Better find somewhere safe to open it!

th_ssanta033.jpg

Why you followin me? Get lost, it's mine!! I'll hide behind this hideous chrismas tree!

th_ssanta034.jpg

(went to bed and left this video to upload overnight, stupid internet!! :/)

th_ssanta035.jpg

TOYS, TOYS!!! I GOT TOYS :D

th_ssanta036.jpg

It's a squeeky santa (which squeeked all night :rolleyes:) and a rope toy. Thank you Secret Santa!!!! :D:D

th_ssanta037.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

YAY squeeky toys my lot LOOOVE squeeky toys. I adore the little Christmas stocking with her name on it that is just the cutest thing I've ever seen :D

I'm sure she knew the parcel was for her as she sat at my feet while I opened it. Jazz and Boe have had a great time playing with the cuddly squeeky bone until Jazz decided it was hers and she wanted it safe, so she brought into her hoouse where he can't fit (we know cus he has tried and got himself stuck)

I am thrilled it's like having a small child around again, although the big child I have got very jealous the Jazz was allowed her present and she's not allowed any of hers (13 going on 3 sometimes lol)

Well done AJ such a brilliant idea and so well organised :D

I'll upload pics later, they are on my phone and the cable is "safely" away (so safe we can't find it at the mo :rolleyes:)

Thank you Santa xxx

Ah Brilliant photos and posts so far! Hubby is having his second lie on ever in about six years :eek: so I am waiting on him to get up and then its dogmas here!

Toomanydogs, what breed is Puca? Shes gorgeous and a photo of her and my White GSD would be class! She looks like a mini GSD!

Loving the posts! I hear footsteps.....wakey wakey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

It's "the day" and I have to wait until my daughter gets home from work to open our four pressies - I promised her I would! And I sooooo want to open them now now now!!
    I'm not coming back to this thread until I can join in all the fun later on! I cant wait!!!! :D:D:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Blogger50 wrote: »

Toomanydogs, what breed is Puca? Shes gorgeous and a photo of her and my White GSD would be class! She looks like a mini GSD!

Our best guess is mini JRT x chihuahua, she's only about 4 kg and teeny! She came into the sanctuary I volunteer with no history, everyone wanted her until we discovered she was deaf, the people who had booked her cancelled her and no one else wanted her. She was at the sanctuary for 2 months before I persuaded hubby that having her as a 6th dog was only a tiny bit insane!

Aw, feel like I'm missing out on all the fun.

Can't wait to go home this evening and open the present with the boys.
    OH has his Xmas party today, but I told him tough luck....I'm not waiting another minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks so much to whoever got Brodi her Secret Santa gifts, she loves them, especially the 'Oinking' Pig, she aint stopped playing wit that one!!

Here's a few pics, also took her out onto the Green to play wit her new Frisbee.

THANKS AGAIN

IMG_5463.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

YEAY!!!!!!!!! Ruby loved her presents!!!! She is playing with them now,its just a well cause she ripped her old teddy so new Ted arrived just in time;):D

I dont know how to put the photos up in the thread :( But attached them to it.

THANK YOU SS :D:D And thank you aderinalinejunkie for organizing all this :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭duracell_bunny

Bailey just opened hers and found a turkey rope toy - she LOVES it. I'll try to post up the photos later once I find the cable. Thanks you so much to her Secret Santa.

Edited to say
    Oohh she just discovered that it squeaks too! Thx so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Hi Hi Hi!

Eddie loves all his toys - I hope "you" are happy with what he picks out for Bailey! (he came into the Maxi shop with me!! :o) I should have got more than one toys like you gave me/him but I only got what is there for a tener. Have plenty of fun indoors!

Can I open it now?
    picture 1.JPG

nearly there!!
    picture 2.JPG

Me and my toys! Woohoo!
    picture 3.JPG

Thanks a million! He is outside running around with his mini car!! I called him to come in as it is very cold and he said he is gone for a quick spin!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

hi guys,

thanks soo much to oscars secret santa..he in heaven with his new ball and treats :D i'm trying to put up some pics but its not working for me right now :(
    thanks to aj for arranging this...i was in such a rush to get home from work and open the pressies...soo excited..

oscar first xmas 012.jpg

• Advertisement

Thank you, thank you, thank you secret santa.

Oso and Sox can't believe their luck! They've spent the last hour to just going from toy to toy.
    They got so giddy when they seen their loot. They were racing round the house. It was very funny.

Every so often something they touched would squeal and the two of them would stop dead for a second and then go on about their business until something squeaked again.

Here's a few pics:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Going to open up our lot now... camera at the ready will post back later :):):)

tazwaz wrote: »
    hi guys,

thanks soo much to oscars secret santa..he in heaven with his new ball and treats :D i'm trying to put up some pics but its not working for me right now :(
    thanks to aj for arranging this...i was in such a rush to get home from work and open the pressies...soo excited..

oscar first xmas 012.jpg

Jaysus, my heart!!! I just glanced at this post and the first thing I saw was the highlighted bit and the sad face, I thought something horrible happened!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Jaysus, my heart!!! I just glanced at this post and the first thing I saw was the highlighted bit and the sad face, I thought something horrible happened!! :rolleyes:

the total opposite...he's such a little divil that he's trying his best to eat his new toy and loving every min of it :D
    this is better than xmas day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Rosie is loving her present, desperately trying to get the squeak box out of her Santa toy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

It's been mayhem here this evening!! Best fun I've had since the kids were small:)
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever sent pressies to Millie and Max! Millie is all over the place trying to hide her ball and Max is having even more fun trying to take if from her:D Max's beautiful Christmas decoration is hanging in the centre of the Christmas Tree - you'd swear he can read his name on it! Millie has just discovered that her second ball can move around all by itself - that has her confused - and Max is going starry eyed looking at her flashing name tag!
    This has been so brilliant - can we ever thank AJ enough for the fun and happiness she has created? Wish I was beside you AJ to give a big hug from me and two doggy licks from Millie and Max:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thank you, thank you to Til & Oz's secret santa :D

They were both so excited, will upload pics tomorrow when I am at work :p

Thanks again and to AJ for organising all this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

DSC07694.jpg

DSC07698.jpg

DSC07700.jpg

DSC07703.jpg

DSC07717.jpg

DSC07705.jpg

DSC07711.jpg

DSC07713.jpg

Fair dues to Lucy and Pip's secret santas so much thought went into it, they love their presents! :):):)

Lucy got a cheweable fabric bone (not sure what name for it is) which will be great fun for her (and for her teeth) as well as a very innovative ball that I was too afraid to try out in the house.

Pip got loads of different things and the kong in particular went down a treat. Even the thought that went into the box was a nice touch! Thanks to both Santas!

Our best guess is mini JRT x chihuahua, she's only about 4 kg and teeny! She came into the sanctuary I volunteer with no history, everyone wanted her until we discovered she was deaf, the people who had booked her cancelled her and no one else wanted her. She was at the sanctuary for 2 months before I persuaded hubby that having her as a 6th dog was only a tiny bit insane!

Shes a beauty! Did I see her on the DID website? If not she has a doppelganger!

• Advertisement

Thanks SO MUCH to Finn's SS.

She got some lovely rawhide bones, choc drops and a ball/kong which went down a storm as she loves chicken in a kong :D

Oh and I also got some lovely chocolate :)

I have photos, will stick them up later. They're only phone pics as aforementioned camera cable is in two pieces!

Thanks again AJ for taking the time to organise this. If there was a hug smilie I would send it your way!

The pictures are all amazing and I am getting a bit teary eyed looking at them all if I'm honest :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement