Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming lessons in Tuam

Options
  • 04-11-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Has any one gone to Swiming lessons in Tuam?

Are they any good? Trainers good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kardarie

I sent my 9 yr old to the lest session they had on. When they did a water test on him they placed him in the wrong class but correctly moved him up a level after the first lesson. I would definately recommend them as he can now swim on his own from one session of lessons. Saying that he has no fear of water whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

DriverMad wrote: »
    Has any one gone to Swiming lessons in Tuam?

Are they any good? Trainers good?

Are the lessons you want for an adult or child?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DriverMad

Adult. I can kinda swim already. Just breathing etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

DriverMad wrote: »
    Adult. I can kinda swim already. Just breathing etc..
    My kids got swimming lessons there and i thought they were quite slow at bringing them along.
    I'm sorry i don't know too much about the adult lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Tinder

Hi Driver.

Your best bet is to sign up with Tuam Master Swimming Club, they meet on a Sunday night between 7 and 8, new term starts this Sunday. I am not sure on the cost, I think about the €45 to €50 mark. They cater for all sorts of levels from people who can swim 2 laps to 80 laps, masters refers to the age and not the ability, over 20's only. It is great for technique like breathing etc. should be right up your street.

T

• Advertisement
Advertisement