Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% OFF Replica Shirts in Lifestyle..

Options
  • 04-11-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

..on Patricks Street in Cork. I asked if this offer was available in all their stores but the sales assistant didn't know.

Got me the blue away jersey for just 41.25. Just need to get Bale printed on it now..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I got 2 jerseys home and away for that on soccer triads, wit the names and numbers on the back and premier league and champs league patches,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Balfie wrote: »
    I got 2 jerseys home and away for that on soccer triads, wit the names and numbers on the back and premier league and champs league patches,

Have you compared them with real jerseys? Is it exactly the same?

Kold wrote: »
    Have you compared them with real jerseys? Is it exactly the same?

I havent recieved it yet, only ordered them the other day, comes from engerland and takes up to 12 days, a thread was set up about it on here and the OP put up pictures of the jersey that he got and it looks exactly the same to me,

Those shirts don't come from England. When I received my England jersey from them, there was a Chinese stamp on it.

Those shirts don't come from England. When I received my England jersey from them, there was a Chinese stamp on it.

oh right I thought it was comin from engerland, when I get the jerseys I will put up a picture for ya to look at and see what you think of them,

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »
    oh right I thought it was comin from engerland, when I get the jerseys I will put up a picture for ya to look at and see what you think of them,

Seen some pics but you can only tell so much without a comparison.

Seen some pics but you can only tell so much without a comparison.

Soon as I get them I will put them up for ya to have a look at, not a bother

Advertisement