Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop repairs?

Options
  • 04-11-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good laptop repair shops in Blanchardstown?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Only one I know on the Northside is in Phibsboro. I've never used them myself though. Computers unlimited. Its never been economical to do so.

What kind of repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

The wireless switch has broke.

I've rang Sony but it's alot of hassle to get them to collect it. I think I'll leave it in a place in town if theres none in Blanch.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you're anywhere near Coolmine station, there's a sign beside the level crossing gate (on the car park side of the tracks) for home computer repairs. No idea what they're like but they offer a "no repair, no fee" service and I presume they're local.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

This guy is based in Portersgate. He fixed my PC awhile back for a reasonable price.

http://www.ctsdublin15.com/index.htm

Don't know if he does laptops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Lennyboy

Dunboyne IT in Dunboyne village are very good. can throw there hand to fixing almost anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 max power 18

noticed a sign today in or behind Duffy's on main street Blanch village that says they repair pc's and lap tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

If your wireless switch is broke your best bet is to get a PCMCIA wireless card for your laptop, about 30 to 50 yoyos for one and just use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

If your wireless switch is broke your best bet is to get a PCMCIA wireless card for your laptop, about 30 to 50 yoyos for one and just use that.

Cheers, was going to do that but left it into a place in town and they've fixed it for 70. I was happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah thats not too bad then.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Cant remember his name but theres a guy who has a place beside the Big Tree pub on Dorset street. I called him up and he told me what was wrong with my Dell POS laptop. He used to work as a technician for Dell

I went to Comp Unlimited in Phibsboro and would never go back. They are useless imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Hi, Recently had some intricate work done by Andrew at http://www.ccelectron.ie/

Superb workmanship........very reasonable too!

Advertisement