Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show : 5th November 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

A guest has to co-operate.
    Even The great Michael has had his failures (Meg Ryan)
    Mind you,if they extended Parkinson's piece to the whole program it would have been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

He must have said "Yes" at least 20 times in that last section with Binoche.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

glasso wrote: »
    she's hard work in fairness. notwithstanding that Turdity is a plank.

True enough: as much as it pains me to go easy on Tubridy.
    Actors can be pretty dull/up themselves at the best of times; french actors, especially.
    She's still something to look at, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Koloman wrote: »
    Maybe he should ask Parky about how he handled the infamous Meg Ryan interview.

Just wrap it up Ryan!

yeah, get the **** off the telly you stick insect robot r'tard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭obi604

in fairness, whether you like tubs or not, that french bird has to be the driest bird one will ever meet, unreal hard work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

chris1970 wrote: »
    lighten up dude its friday night, funnier then tubbs out of his comfort zone..

Nice one 'chris1970' - some people have no sense of humour here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

The most disgusting thing I saw tonight was John Delaney having his hair stroked by Mario. It was worse than a Prendeville pants trembler

obi604 wrote: »
    in fairness, whether you like tubs or not, that french bird has to be the driest bird one will ever meet, unreal hard work

A bit of a 'dry s***e' to be honest - I'd say she'd be the life and soul of the party on a night out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Twice he asked "Shall we continue?"

What is going through his mind when he comes out with that?

"Let me get back to my cards because I have neither the intelligence or talent to do this job"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

In fairness to her, she opened up from the start and in return she got a bunch of facile superficial questions and a random movie clip. I wouldn't blame her for getting bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Am i the only one who thought she was arrogant? No banter in her at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Ms. Binoche won't play along. She is no hollywood drone. She's smart and thoughtful and does not try to hide that. "You've been described as beautiful" Bluergh. Sycophantic, sleazy, worm.
    She looks like a bag full of hammars if you ask me, what was he supposed to say?
    The Tub wrote:
    Listen love, you are no spring chicken and you look a bit like you've had a stroke, but you were in a movie once

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

And so we stumble in the dark into the final half an hour.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

Crystal Swing. Won't miss that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

She was always gonna be a very awkward interviewee... French, an artiste, and not promoting anything (i.e. doesnt need you for anything).... Tubridy should have been aware of that, and asked some proper questions... instead of trying to introduce Bill Clinton in to the conversation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I'm no fan of Brendan O'Connor, but he would do much much better with these guests then Tubridy.

There's more to this than just getting through your list of questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fermoycailin

To be fair - Andrea Corr was a fairly bad interviewee last week. Was afraid to give away anything in her answers. Why bother going on at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭RossieGooner

Was a bad idea to come on dressed as Flatley if he was gonna do impressions of other people.. He looks like a drag queen ..

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Well if your "bird" is dry then you need more gravy on it. That's what I do with mine when I'm having Turkey.smile.gif

Ah for the love of God. How long will it take for the Johnny Giles tribute to start ? It's well past his bedtime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭obi604

Am i the only one who thought she was arrogant? No banter in her at all.

God no, she was unreal arrogant

hmmm wrote: »
    In fairness to her, she opened up from the start and in return she got a bunch of facile superficial questions and a random movie clip. I wouldn't blame her for getting bored.

Can't say I agree but she was a bit of hard work to drag answers out of and Tubs wasn't exactly very constructive with his way of questioning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Where is Johnny Giles and the boyos ?
    Get them on now for crying out loud ,I could listen to them all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Must have taken a whole hour to write this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Has Parky been on already?

God no, she was unreal arrogant

Maybe it's just the way she is and comes across that way -

All of those former dolls of Irish folk are starting to look very crusty now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Diddly eye diddley eye diddley eye

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is this the band from Sister Concilios?

Advertisement