Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show : 5th November 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭shivs

NAAAAAAAAAS!

Oh FFS after Flately chasing his child down the corridors to arrive at the drawing room for dinner.........aaaaahgggggghhhhh!!!!!!

Is this what the 'celtic tiger' sh*&e has left us with?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Naas is just outside of Dublin :eek: I never knew that

In rural terms it is. Its about 6 miles from the border with Dublin. Her pronunciation was hilarious - Naz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Ah, give her a break. She seems alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

God ye're all very negative tonight, I thought she seems nice enough and Ryan performed well by asking a couple of good questions.

More positivity people!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Did anybody notice her leg move when Ryan asked the question ?? dead giveaway

Yeah I saw that - then wished I'd have watched her leg when she was talking about her fella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

She was boring. Absolutely nothing of interest to say!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

OctavarIan wrote: »
    "Nazz. Sorry... Naas"

Missed the question on her accent. When'd she become a mongrel Texan?

I think it was about 'what are your plans while your here or somethin........... but NAZ is the best I've heard yet!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

What a DISASTER of an interview that was.

Tubridy thought she'd fall for his usual tricks of putting words into their mouths and trying to paint his own scenarios and getting them to play along ("you were there in your pjs"... what a fool).

I am so glad that Nadine refused to go along with his bull****, I think she came off so well in that. Go her. Tubridy can rot in horrible chatshow host hell.

EDIT: I'm just reading over your comments now and have never been so shocked. :eek: What in sweet Jesus are some of you guys talking about Nadine coming off bad?!!???! He's the one who ruined the interview, he couldn't handle a sophisticated and clever woman like that.

AOwannabe wrote: »
    God ye're all very negative tonight, I thought she seems nice enough and Ryan performed well by asking a couple of good questions.

More positivity people!

DLB is giving up the LLS:D is that positive enough for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dastorybud

jesus, can't stand the wagon, what's with the accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rushnaldo

Been in America too long, FAKE AS! Has too much money too was ready to snap when he pointed out the obvious yankee twang. GMAC just admitted itike jeeees

monkey9 wrote: »
    She was boring. Absolutely nothing of interest to say!!

Have you heard the expression 'no-brainer' ?? that comes to mind when looking at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

More positivity people!

Post reported

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

In fairness to the girl this is the sign you see whenever you drive into Naas:

7782.gif

Agree she didn't come off well in that interview. Tubridy is brutal though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Have you heard the expression 'no-brainer' ?? that comes to mind when looking at her.

Im not sure your using the expression in the right manner

rushnaldo wrote: »
    Been in America too long, FAKE AS! Has too much money too was ready to snap when he pointed out the obvious yankee twang. GMAC just admitted itike jeeees

Bet you she hasn't as much money as Tubridy; the perposterously overpaid baxtard.
    And the Irish tax-payer isn't paying her what she makes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so hands up here who thinks girls aloud are all great friends that work together :eek: she said there were no plans and no one has sat down to talk about singing together again yet they havn't split up? I'm glad i'm not a fan or I would be very confused :confused:

He doesn't seem to be on form tonight somehow for some reason - lets see what happens in part two!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

What a DISASTER of an interview that was.

Tubridy thought she'd fall for his usual tricks of putting words into their mouths and trying to paint his own scenarios and getting them to play along ("you were there in your pjs"... what a fool).

I am so glad that Nadine refused to go along with his bull****, I think she came off so well in that. Go her. Tubridy can rot in horrible chatshow host hell.

EDIT: I'm just reading over your comments now and have never been so shocked. :eek: What in sweet Jesus are some of you guys talking about Nadine coming off bad?!!???! He's the one who ruined the interview, he couldn't handle a sophisticated and clever woman like that.
    She doesn't even know the names of place in her home country, Naz ffs
    Pulled up her on fake accent and got all defensive by saying do you know anyone from Derry, will I go on...?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭jaffa20

What's that smell in this thead?

Oh wait.. it's typical irish begrudgery.

• Advertisement

7782.gif

All he needs is one mic: Nas that is, not Tubridy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I don't find this fool funny!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

rather watch a topless sack race

This might be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

I might enjoy this!biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25 paul_ie86

More positivity people!

Tonight lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

DLB hasnt a clue how to handle comedians, this should be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Love this impression!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

God ye're all very negative tonight, .... More positivity people!

You're not familiar with this thread ?.. I'll give you the same advice that my mother used to say to an adolescent JonAnon when a bare breasted woman came on the TV.... "I don't think this is suitable for you, I think you should go to bed."..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I HATE THIS CLOWN

Advertisement