Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are thanks working?

Options
  • 04-11-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed the thanks posts on my stats page had got to a round number, then it said that there had been an additional number of thanks in three posts, but the posts quoted have not changed in a good few days, - the last one mentioned was 31 October, so I don't know where these thanks went. Is the system working or am I missing something?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

looksee wrote: »
    I noticed the thanks posts on my stats page had got to a round number, then it said that there had been an additional number of thanks in three posts, but the posts quoted have not changed in a good few days, - the last one mentioned was 31 October, so I don't know where these thanks went. Is the system working or am I missing something?

Sometimes if you report a post a mod might thank you for bringing it to their attention.

These posts only show up in the Reported Posts forum however and only Mods can see them.

So that could be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thats interesting, thanks Jeff, however I think I only reported only post in the last while, still it does account for one! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

It could be that someone thanked old posts of yours. When you search your thanked posts it shows them in the order you posted them, not the order they were thanked in

• Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Daemos wrote: »
    It could be that someone thanked old posts of yours. When you search your thanked posts it shows them in the order you posted them, not the order they were thanked in

Oh right thanks! Yes I see how that does it!

Advertisement