Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I have a spare Waiter from the new minifig Series 9 if anyone is interested.

Yes I would be interested,have a spare cop or mermaid if u want to swap

I have a Lego Aquaman to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Lads, I'm looking to complete my Series 8 collection. I got lazy and now they're disappearing from stores. There are 6 left that I need:

Actor
    Business Man
    Female Skier
    Football Player
    Lederhosen Guy
    Vampire Bat

I only have two minifigs for trade, a Series 1 Magician (sealed) and Series 8 Conquistador. I could throw a few quid via PayPal for the others, or grab a few Series 9.

I've got the Female Skier if you are still interested in a trade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I've got the Female Skier if you are still interested in a trade.

I think I've sourced a trade and the above minifigs are gone, sorry I forgot to update. Thanks!

Hi guys I have a few lego Star Wars chrome stormtroopers to trade,looking for sealed hulk polybags or sealed lex polybags

Hello everyone,I'm looking for a lego series 4 werewolf if any 1 has 1 spare

Hello everyone I have lego series 9 judge (sealed) and a chicken man for trade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

p_o_s_t_y wrote: »
    Hello everyone I have lego series 9 judge (sealed) and a chicken man for trade

Hi, I am interested in the chicken guy, I have a series 9 alien avenger, do you need one of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

I too have a spare UNOPENED alien avenger and looking to trade for a battle mech from series 9? Would also trade for plumber!

I have a spare Chicken Suit Guy but I have the alien avenger. I'm looking for the Waiter, Cyclops, Roman Emporer, Roller Derby Girl, Fortune Teller, Battle Mech, and Forest Maiden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I have a spare Chicken Suit Guy but I have the alien avenger. I'm looking for the Waiter, Cyclops, Roman Emporer, Roller Derby Girl, Fortune Teller, Battle Mech, and Forest Maiden.

Do you have doubles of any other minifigures in addition to the Chicken guy? I'm just starting with this minifigure buzz so I have only a handful at the moment.

Do you have doubles of any other minifigures in addition to the Chicken guy? I'm just starting with this minifigure buzz so I have only a handful at the moment.

Nah, sorry, I had a few but traded them. Though in the course of collecting the rest of Series 9 I'm sure I'll end up with a few more!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

I've got female skier, red cheerleader, cowgirl and maybe a battlemech. If you have something to offer.

I have another spare chicken guy if u want to trade,also have a knight (sealed),mermaid (sealed),judge (sealed)

Also have 2 Aztec warriors(sealed) to trade,looking for galaxy patrol or alien avengers

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

I've got female skier, red cheerleader, cowgirl and maybe a battlemech. If you have something to offer.

What do you need? I need a battle mech

Also have superheroes Aquaman lex luthor,jack sparrow to trade

Hi everyone,I have a sealed Lego lex poly bag for trade,looking for a sealed hulk poly bag,open to other swaps,p.m. Me if interested

• Advertisement

Does anybody have a couple of Uruk Hai polybags that came with the Sun last October? I couldn't get to any stores because of work that day. I have a few bits and pieces to trade, not that much but shoot me a PM if you have.

I have a Braveheart Robert the Bruce minifig available if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ATMAddict

Does anybody have a couple of Uruk Hai polybags that came with the Sun last October? I couldn't get to any stores because of work that day. I have a few bits and pieces to trade, not that much but shoot me a PM if you have.

How many u need?, I got a few let me check and get back to you.

Robbie

ATMAddict wrote: »
    How many u need?, I got a few let me check and get back to you.

Robbie

I don't really have a figure in mind, it probably depends on what I have that interests you. Since it's a good army-builder I don't really have an upper limit. Send me a PM whenever!

Hi everyone,I am looking for series 7 galaxy patrol if anyone has any spares they want to trade/sell

Hi everyone,I have a lego lord vampire,lego dr.Rodney Rathbone and a zombie driver from lego set 9464 to trade/sell,
    p.m me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 borkie

Hi.I may be too late replying but i have about 5 of the urak hai to trade if you are still looking.

borkie wrote: »
    Hi.I may be too late replying but i have about 5 of the urak hai to trade if you are still looking.

Not too late at all, though my trading list is a bit scant at the moment. I'll send you a PM anyway.

I have a complete brand new sealed vampire hearse for sale/trade,will be away until tues,p.m. If anyone is interested

• Advertisement

I have a series 8 minifig winged monster/werewolf-type figure available to swap is anyone's interested.

Advertisement