Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

HorseSea wrote: »
    I have AA unopened, what sets do you have to swap?

I have a lego LOTR orc forge,A lego attack of the wargs set and a lego ninjago truck 2506,all sealed and brand new?

I have a few series 9 figs to trade,all brand new and sealed:
    Knight x 2
    Cyclops x 3
    Judge x 1
    Mech x 1
    Will swap for other series or other licensed themed figs or two for 1 if it's a decent fig

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭lostboy75

still after series 10 Librarian (book girl) for sale or to swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

p_o_s_t_y wrote: »
    I have a few series 9 figs to trade,all brand new and sealed:
    Knight x 2
    Cyclops x 3
    Judge x 1
    Mech x 1
    Will swap for other series or other licensed themed figs or two for 1 if it's a decent fig

As I'm only getting back into lego, but how do you know which ones you have if they are sealed?

If you look up the series on google,look at the accessories or different pieces the figs have to differentiate them from each other,like the roman soldier had a shield and spear or the sleepyheads had a teddybear,when u get to the shop,pick 1 up and shake it a few times,the small pieces will fall to the bottom,usually into the corners,feel for the pieces and you will know what fig u have,sometimes the figs with big armour like the galaxy patrol fig or the mermaid fig with the big tail will be a bulkier packet,you can always buy a few,bring them home and try the technique,you will get very good at it very quickly,so much that you can walk into a shop,shake a packet a couple of times and feel the bag and you will know striaght away what it is,the fastestI did it was 20 mins in SMYTHS,I picked out all 16 figs of series 7,you might get some strange looks though,lol,best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

If you look up the series on google,look at the accessories or different pieces the figs have to differentiate them from each other,like the roman soldier had a shield and spear or the sleepyheads had a teddybear,when u get to the shop,pick 1 up and shake it a few times,the small pieces will fall to the bottom,usually into the corners,feel for the pieces and you will know what fig u have,sometimes the figs with big armour like the galaxy patrol fig or the mermaid fig with the big tail will be a bulkier packet,you can always buy a few,bring them home and try the technique,you will get very good at it very quickly,so much that you can walk into a shop,shake a packet a couple of times and feel the bag and you will know striaght away what it is,the fastestI did it was 20 mins in SMYTHS,I picked out all 16 figs of series 7,you might get some strange looks though,lol,best of luck

Thanks for those pointers, sounds like a bit of the dark arts ;) however I must try that when I'm next in tesco. They appear to be the one crowd that has the mini figs out where you can have a poke around. It is just a pity that they are so expensive for them. Argos had them reduced, but are completely out of stock. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 simo37

Simo37
    Hi all.I have a few spare minifigures I would like to offer for swap.
    Series 6 leprechaun,series 7 Viking girl and office guy,series 8 bat figure x2,cowgirl and fairy.Series 9 two face x2,plumber,silver knight,judge,cyclops,bowgirl.
    Series 10 colonial soldier,paintball,roman.
    All are unopened and I'm interested in sealed polybags or Lotr figures or let me know anything else interesting.Thanks.

Hi everyone,I have a lego the movie (series 12) taco Tuesday guy and a William Shakespeare for trade,looking for an ab Lincoln if anyone has a spare.

For trade:
    Christmas elf x2
    Grandma x1
    Policeman x3
    Welder x5
    Waitress x1
    Female Robot x1
    Gladiator x1
    Rock climber x4
    Female Doctor x2
    Pretzel Girl x1
    Evil Mech x2
    Yeti x2
    Looking for any Star Wars/superhero figs,will trade a few for 2,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I have a lego LOTR orc forge,A lego attack of the wargs set and a lego ninjago truck 2506,all sealed and brand new?

Any chance you could PM me individual prices for Orc Forge and Warg Attack, assuming you are willing to sell?

• Advertisement

Yes I'll pm you now

Hi everyone,I have a few ironman polybags for trade,looking for lego darth maul if anyone has one,or anything similar you can just offer

I have a lego mines of moria set to trade,no figs,there is no box and it's missing 5 small pieces that are easily obtained if needed,they are not essential to the build,if you are interested pm me please

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi everyone,I have a lego the movie (series 12) taco Tuesday guy and a William Shakespeare for trade,looking for an ab Lincoln if anyone has a spare.

I have Abraham Lincoln and Wild West WyldStyle if you want to trade.

Do you have any other minifigures in other series?
    I have already Taco Tuesday and William Shakespeare.

I have these from series 11
    Christmas elf x2
    Policeman x3
    Welder x5
    Waitress x1
    Gladiator x1
    Rock climber x4
    Female Scientist x1
    Evil Mech x2
    Yeti x2
    And these from series 9
    Mech x1
    Judge x1
    Knight x2
    Cyclops x2
    All new and sealed,can trade 2 for any 2 you want

I have these from series 11
    Christmas elf x2
    Policeman x3
    Welder x5
    Waitress x1
    Gladiator x1
    Rock climber x4
    Female Scientist x1
    Evil Mech x2
    Yeti x2
    And these from series 9
    Mech x1
    Judge x1
    Knight x2
    Cyclops x2
    All new and sealed,can trade 2 for any 2 you want

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

OH MY GOD!! Has anybody seen the epic Martian Manhunter minifigure on the internet yet? So cool! It will be free with a purchase of $75 on the Lego website, which will probably be €50 for us here in Ireland. I am probably going to buy something just to get that figure!!

Yeah,all the lego customisers on eBay won't be selling any custom superheroes soon,Warner Bros has sent most of them cease and desist letters,probably due to copyright,a person/company called Decool from China started to copy the lego ironman figures and some of the customisers figures and now they all must stop producing customs,Warner Bros were contacted and now all superhero customs are prohibited

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Feb 2014, at 12:53, "boards.ie" <no-reply@boards.ie> wrote:

Dear p_o_s_t_y,

halloweenboy has just posted the following in the "Trading?" thread, in the Lego forum:

"OH MY GOD!! Has anybody seen the epic Martian Manhunter minifigure on the internet yet? So cool! It will be free with a purchase of $75 on the Lego website, which will probably be €50 for us here in Ireland. I am probably going to buy something just to get that figure!!"

You won't get any more new post notifications until you visit the forum.

---
    Unfollow this thread, please click here.

You can manage all your followed threads and forums here.
    ---
    Adverts.ie: €5 free credit when you download our mobile app for the first time today! http://www.adverts.ie/mobile
    © Boards.ie Ltd. 2014

Hi everyone,I have a lego TMNT shredder dragon bike for trade,if anyone is interested let me know plz

Hi everyone,the Irish Independent is giving away some free lego the movie stuff this wk,I think it's a free activity DVD today:
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-content/the-lego-movie-activity-dvd-free-inside-tomorrows-irish-independent-29986667.html

• Advertisement

Hi everyone,there is free "THE LEGO MOVIE" polybags with every purchase of a kid mix meal in ODEON cinemas starting yesterday,here is a link:

http://brickfanatics.co.uk/the-lego-movie-odeon-minifigures/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

We have no Odeon cinemas in Cork, rats. Ah well, I expected they'll be all over Adverts.ie over the next week.

HI all,I am looking for a lego hulk polybag,must be new and sealed,have other lego items for trade of equal value

Hi everyone,I am looking for a brand new/sealed hulk polybag,if anyone has one for sale can you contact me please

Tc 4's back in stock at TOYSRUS.co.uk
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Construction/Lego-Star-Wars-TC4-Minifigure(0125583)?searchPosition=47

You can buy them for £4.99 each with a max quantity of 2 per customer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Ive a few Abe Lincoln's (not in the packet unfortunately) to trade for any of the other characters?

Particularly Emmet or the panda.

Hi all,I have a lego movie Robot Dj polybag to trade for a lego movie western emmet if anyone has 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭lostboy75

have a spare panda if your interested so will swap
    I open them as well, then there into a small zip lock bag to keep em safe and easy find.

still really after the Librarian girl. whoever has a spare will get a good deal!

sullivlo wrote: »
    Ive a few Abe Lincoln's (not in the packet unfortunately) to trade for any of the other characters?

Particularly Emmet or the panda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pd40

Hi. I am looking for a Shakespeare minifigure to trade (or buy)... I have a ninjago bag 30083, a star wars vulture droid 30055 or a lego city mining buggy 30152 to offer. Each is new in an unopened polybag...

Advertisement