Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushmills relaunch Single Malt range

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Yeah, they've changed the Black Bush bottles too (and, presumably the regular Bushmills).
    They had an iconic, classic bottle that was around for many a year but was still fresh and individual yet they've gone and not only changed the label but also the bottle shape.
    Dopes!!
    I suppose the marketing Fukkwits have to justify themselves somehow!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

They had an iconic, classic bottle that was around for many a year but was still fresh and individual yet they've gone and not only changed the label but also the bottle shape.

Dopes!!

I suppose the marketing Fukkwits have to justify themselves somehow!

Totally agree but everybody else is doing it so I suppose they think they need to do it :rolleyes:

Even worse they continue to presist with the 1608 rubbish having it embossed on the new bottles but the Distillery was only founded at the earliest 1784 :mad: Any scottish distillery would be delighted with heritage going back to 1784 ... :confused:

Just a rebranding really which has already happened for the White and Blackbush bottlings last year but good to see they have them all in the same livery now. May take a while for the new bottles to filter through in Ireland as Bushmills single malts are not a huge sellers here.

I very much doubt that the actual contents have changed but the 16yo is a great whiskey all right. I think the 10yo is only so so but then it is not my style so may suit others. The 21yo is usually released in annual batches and the old style always had the year of botttling on it in small print near the base of the front label. Another cracking whiskey but as you say a bit pricey.

Advertisement