Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIGH RISK CLINIC IN HOLLES ST

• 04-11-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hey all,

I was just looking for some advice/info if any of you have any on the high risk pregnancy clinic in Holles st?

Do you know anyone who had to attend, how often do they get seen, can you attend a satellite clinic (ie Arklow) more often rather than having to actually attend the hospital for each appointment????

Sorry, im bursting with questions about high risk pregnancy and care as Im 4wks preg on my 5th which im :D about but I know I'll be treated as a high risk as my last baby girl was born in Nov 09, 15 wks premature and died at 5 days old :(:(

Im going to my gp in the morning but just wanted to have some background info on Holles st high risk clinic before I see her.

Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Hey all,

I was just looking for some advice/info if any of you have any on the high risk pregnancy clinic in Holles st?

Do you know anyone who had to attend, how often do they get seen, can you attend a satellite clinic (ie Arklow) more often rather than having to actually attend the hospital for each appointment????

Sorry, im bursting with questions about high risk pregnancy and care as Im 4wks preg on my 5th which im :D about but I know I'll be treated as a high risk as my last baby girl was born in Nov 09, 15 wks premature and died at 5 days old :(:(

Im going to my gp in the morning but just wanted to have some background info on Holles st high risk clinic before I see her.

Thanks in advance ;)
    Hi, a type 1 diabetic but also had an oesophagectomy (cancer survivor), underactive thyroid, sarcoidosis, may have addisions and have had multiple miscarriages. I attend the diabetic/thyroid clinic - I can not speak highly enough of them, they have been amazing to me and we managed to finally have a child (a son) over 7 months ago and am expecting again (though I may have miscarried again, will know tomorrow morning). They have another high risk clinic on Wednesday.

Advertisement