Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed Spurs Jersey - PM If interested

Options
  • 04-11-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well,

Can anyone tell me if I'm allowed advertise a jersey I'm trying to sell here? If not then please delete this and I apologise.

By the way.... it's a framed 2003 home shirt signed by the entire squad that travelled over to play Boh's!

Cheers
    Dave

Having gotten permission here is a picture lads. Plague reads... Bohemians v Tottenham Hotspur 4th march 2003. Frame was done by Frame FX. Anyone interested has to PM me!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Dave11 wrote: »
    Well,

Can anyone tell me if I'm allowed advertise a jersey I'm trying to sell here? If not then please delete this and I apologise.

By the way.... it's a framed 2003 home shirt signed by the entire squad that travelled over to play Boh's!

Cheers
    Dave

Why are you selling it mate ? Personal gain or otherwise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

I'll be honest and say it's for personnal gain. Does that make things different? Don't want to lie and say it's for charity etc....

I have a few jersies and herself is making me take down one or two! Were painting the house or something like that! Would rather see it up on someone elses wall rather then in the attic gathering dust!!

I'll be honest and say it's for personnal gain. Does that make things different? Don't want to lie and say it's for charity etc....

I have a few jersies and herself is making me take down one or two! Were painting the house or something like that! Would rather see it up on someone elses wall rather then in the attic gathering dust!!

Anyone interested, can PM you, fair enough ?

Thats perfect... Can you amend the title so and I'll throw a pic up and then it's up to lads to PM me. I'll say no more about it!!

Thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

the entire squad that travelled over to play Boh's!

No thanks Dave, that night brings back awful memories. Quite possibly the worst Spurs performance I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of stinkers believe me).

• Advertisement

No thanks Dave, that night brings back awful memories. Quite possibly the worst Spurs performance I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of stinkers believe me).

I know it was poor alright but it's the jerseys and signatures that are the nice thing!

Lads, if anyone is interested, Please PM Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Yea a miserable auld night, weather and all. Remember Sheringham getting abused by the Bohs fans around me for being a "nobody"!:rolleyes:

Advertisement