Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 3....christamas is coming.

Options
  • 04-11-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Any value about for PS 3,i know nothing about them except i guess that i need to find one with a bit of value in the next five weeks somwhere;) if you know what i mean...red coat and all that;),cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

moonshadow wrote: »
    Any value about for PS 3,i know nothing about them except i guess that i need to find one with a bit of value in the next five weeks somwhere;) if you know what i mean...red coat and all that;),cheers.
    Would also be interested in knowing the best place to buy a ps3, doesn't have to be a bargain, just wondering where to go for the cheapest etc etc bundles included.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Bumpity, Im sure lots of people shopping for this over christmas. Any good deals?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Try Smiths -

http://www.toys.ie/Consoles-!WSCAT342-subcat.aspx

Not too up on current PS3 bundles and their cost, but its a starting place. Plus you can browse online and mayb get to a bricks n mortar meaning no worrying weather the fat guy in the red coat will make it on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Adverts.ie !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

best deal after plenty of searching was argos €350 for a 320gig ps3,the move starter pack and your choice between fifa 11 or medal of honor...

• Advertisement

best deal after plenty of searching was argos €350 for a 320gig ps3,the move starter pack and your choice between fifa 11 or medal of honor...

would you have a catalogue number? Not showing up on the online version, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭fletch

You sure it includes the Move Starter Pack!?! I got a 320gig slim with 3games for €350 from Argos...think the deal has ended now though

Just to help, I picked up a good deal in hmv.

320gb ps3
    grand turismo 5
    fifa 11

all for 349. It was not advertised in store, nice guy at till told me it was the best deal. Saving of 84 euro!

To compare gamestop had fifa pack with was game and 320gb ps3 for same price.

Advertisement