Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for GP in limerick

• 04-11-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,
    situation is quiet bad, I am pregnant,had appointment in Dooradoyle medical center,to dr. Gillian.
    All was great till that moment when she said that she is not taking new patients.
    Maybe someone have information about GP's in limerick center,some good ones,who can check me and follow the pregnancy time.
    It is important.

Thank you for help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Not from limerick so i dont know, cuold you try posting this in the limerick city forum, you might get a better response.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 37 limerick_lady

I'm a patient of the Dooradoyle Med Centre and can't rate it highly enough. Ring them back and ask if either of the other 2 doctors have availability - I attended all 3 of them at some stage during my pregnancy and couldn't fault any of them! Failing that, there's a new GP surgery after opening in the Centra complex beside the South Court hotel, which isn't far from the Dooradoyle one. It's above the pharmacy. I'd imagine, seeing as they're newly opened, they might be taking new patients.

Hope that helps - come back to the forum and let me know how you get on. If you have no luck in either of those places, I'll wrack my brain and see what else I can think of for you!!

Best of luck with the search, and your pregnancy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MsSonnia

I'm a patient of the Dooradoyle Med Centre and can't rate it highly enough. Ring them back and ask if either of the other 2 doctors have availability - I attended all 3 of them at some stage during my pregnancy and couldn't fault any of them! Failing that, there's a new GP surgery after opening in the Centra complex beside the South Court hotel, which isn't far from the Dooradoyle one. It's above the pharmacy. I'd imagine, seeing as they're newly opened, they might be taking new patients.

Hope that helps - come back to the forum and let me know how you get on. If you have no luck in either of those places, I'll wrack my brain and see what else I can think of for you!!

Best of luck with the search, and your pregnancy! :)
    thanks ,and i will give a sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭cinderella2010

Castletroy Medical Centre are great and they also have a clinic in Pery Sq I would highly recommend them - they do great hours etc and Dr. Hanely is lovely (male) also if you would prefer female Dr. Dineen is lovely

Advertisement