Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Stuff

Options
  • 04-11-2010 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Just wondering I did mention it in the Christmas thread but didnt get any takers. Had a bit of a clean out the last week and I have a box of things I was going to head to a car boot wth but was wondering if anyone with kids perhaps might be interested in only people who could do with it really.

DS Games Enchanted (7plus) In the box with all the manuels.I played it once and can clear the game from it.

There are a few cds there I will have to double check but there are two of the killers ones which I dont think were listened to more than once. Rock and roll cds. 6box set of rock and roll cds.

10 minute pilates DVD watched once and realised the vino was calling me.

Few odd bits like a yellow duckie water can (they had them in BnQ) and some plastic kids jewelary.

If anyone would be interested again for good reasons if the mula is tight or something for Christmas I would feel much better given them to someone who would enjoy them rather than selling them.

I can go through it properly and get a correct list together if there is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kay!wilde

plenty of charity shops around the city that i'm sure would be glad of whatever money they can get for them [=

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Wow, fair play Milly!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

kay!wilde wrote: »
    plenty of charity shops around the city that i'm sure would be glad of whatever money they can get for them [=

Oh I know I already sent a huge bag to them. I just thought I would offer then to see if anyone else would like them. Would prefer for them to go to someone who would appreciate them or needed them..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'll totally take the DS games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

No problem..I should be out and about in town tom if you would like to meet and I can bring it with me or I can post it onto you if you want to pm (never thought I would say that) you address...

• Advertisement
Advertisement