Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia no sent mess list?

Options
  • 04-11-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Heres a strange one. Nokia 6070. Some text messages I send are not showing up in my 'sent messages' list?. I know that they have been recieved because I get a return mess. What is difficult is when I send a txt that doesn't show on sent list and I don't get a responce from recipient I am then unsure if they recieved it.
    Your thoughts please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭estadio

Some Nokia phones by default delete all sent messages or cap the limit to 20. I had a similar problem. Go to message settings, then to other and set the Save sent messages option to yes. I have a different Nokia but your phone should have a similar interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Thank you Estadio. My 'save sent message option' you mentioned was already set to yes. Then I counted the number of saved messages that I had and it was over 120. That may have had something to do with it. I have deleted them now and will see how I get on.
    Thanks again, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

In a case of where its set to save 120, and you have 120 in it, it usually replaces the oldest, with the latest one you just sent. On the N, and E series nokia you can save unlimited sent texts, as much as your memory card can hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Thanks for that too Davy. Will bear those comments in mind.
    I have another question now but its very embarrassing. I think I'll use a new thread for it.
    So see you on the next thread maybe....

Advertisement