Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gola runners waterford?

• 04-11-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Heya all, I was just wondering does anyone know where you can buy Gola runners (girls) in Waterford? I used to get thm in Giseles but is there any where I can get them now, trying to avoid having to travel to Cork to gt them!

Thanks everyone :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

you could try pure in michael street,also saw two pairs in tk maxx but in the mens section you could be lucky there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

bought a men's pair in JD sports in Liverpool for £25, class. Is there any JD Sports around. Also, I remember a few years ago I bought a pair in that shoe shop across from Debenhams, beside the chemist. top runners

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Thanks guys, Im looking for girls ones (preferably pink) but Ill check the places with mens pairs just in case!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

TK Maxx had a few styles the other day. Stock rotates regularly there so you never know what to expect going in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

you could try here http://www.branch309.co.uk

• Advertisement
Advertisement