Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tooheys extra dry (platinum)

Options
  • 04-11-2010 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hows it going, does anyone know where in dublin id get Tooheys extra dry (platinum), I know tooheys new is available and easy to get but it hasnt a patch on the other. Ive even been in touch with importers but to no avail... its prob a lost cause but a cause never the less!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Dunno about the (platinum) but Tooheys Extra Dry is in Superquinn. I think I've seen it in DrinkStore and Deveney's so most of the decent beer offies probably have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

I dont want to pimp my store without having a commercial account ( got the auto reply today guys!!) but I have it in the clondalkin store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysusake

You have it? The long neck bottle? 6%? what price is it??

oh god Im off untill friday and dont remember off the top of my head I think its around 2.50 a bottle and tooheys new is 1.99

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'd say it's the green-label Toohey's Extra Dry. OP is after the black-label high-strength version.

• Advertisement

Id have to check when Im back on Friday but either way I can get it in,
    Fom memory the only rea difference was the alcohol wasnt the platinum 6.5 per cent?? They both tasted pretty much the same.

yea they are very similar in taste, well if you havent got it and can get it it i would be delighted... let us know anyway thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

You just reminded me of this beer. Today I make a quest to find it here in germany. Thank you good sir!

iLL LET YOU KNOW FRIDAY NIGHT iM NOT BACK TILL THEN : )

Patricide wrote: »
    You just reminded me of this beer. Today I make a quest to find it here in germany. Thank you good sir!
    no problem....

• Advertisement
Advertisement