Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basket weaving classes

• 04-11-2010 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi everyone, i hoping to find someone that is able to teach basketweaving classes??? if you know of someone, can you send me their contact information. much appreciated.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Think you have posted in the wrong section....this is about adoption

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Possibly folk might have a better idea for you here, OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

smccarrick wrote: »
    Possibly folk might have a better idea for you here, OP.
    You calling me a weaver?

I think Arts & Crafts is probably more suitable. Moved from S&EI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I think you actually just missed a basket weaving demonstration organised in the National Museum of Country Life - perhaps give them a call and see who the organiser was - there might be other classes being organised in the future!

djpbarry wrote: »
    You calling me a weaver?

I think Arts & Crafts is probably more suitable. Moved from S&EI.

Lol- me bad.....
    I have to stop doing 4 things at the same time, me and multitasking don't go together so well! :)

Thanks!

Shane

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Willow6

Hi,

I've done a few courses with Beth at Willow Wonder. http://willowwonder.net/

I found them great (and now my snazzy basket creation decorates my home :-) )

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

I emailed them but no reply..........

Are they still up and working?

Ring them- 087 6462528
    Also- keep in mind, the last person who posted on this thread was over 3 years ago........

Advertisement