Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCH Parking

Options
  • 04-11-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭

I'm heading up to the National Concert Hall next week and, me being the culchie that I am, I don't know where to park my car when I get there so I'm looking for some advice. There's a Luas line and a dart line nearby but again if I were to head into the city that way I wouldn't know where to leave the car or if those services would still be running after the concert.

I'd really appreciate some help and information.

Thanks in advance,
    Antar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Last time I went I got a spot on Hatch Street no problem. Also Stephens Green will have plenty of empty spaces if its an evening concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Last time I went I got a spot on Hatch Street no problem. Also Stephens Green will have plenty of empty spaces if its an evening concert.

Brilliant, thanks.

Advertisement