Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run Fat Boy Run

Options
  • 04-11-2010 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Time to start running again,been putting it off as I was injured for last 6 weeks with no running.
    I think a log might help keep me focused and even if I do pick up injuries it might keep me motivated to do some other exercise like Cycling or swimming.I have no goals regarding races but just to get back running consistent.

Wed:started with a 22min run(3miles)
    heart rate very high average 168
    felt sluggish and adductors very restricted during run.
    did 10min stretch after !!!
    decided to weigh myself and got a shock 192pounds:eek:

Thursday:met up with a few mates for a run tonight and did 8miles at 7.07 pace.started at 8.30 and just kept getting faster.
    Rest of the week im going to take it much easier as my injury still not gone but I found resting and treatment didnt work so maybe tiem to run through the pain.

Advertisement