Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Proposal

• 04-11-2010 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Could there be sub forums for different subjects? at least the big three- it would make it less cluttered and any questions would be answered quicker. Whaddya think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Not the worst idea - I know I keep answering the same questions about LC English over and over again. Some of the most common questions, useful sites and syllabi could be stickied.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

'Tis a great idea actually, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

It would have to be subject threads. No way the Admins will approve 20 sub forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I think you could have English, Languages/history/arts (one forum) and then science/maths. That covers the big 3 areas. It would make life so much easier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

+1, it'd definitely be easier to find what you're looking for. Like crayolastereo said though, subject areas would be best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

I think you could have English, Languages/history/arts (one forum) and then science/maths. That covers the big 3 areas. It would make life so much easier.

i like the way crayolastereo's thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

i like the way crayolastereo's thinking.

I love your username!

Advertisement