Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 11 xbox saving goals

Options
  • 05-11-2010 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

ust scored a 35yard freekick and the guy quit at the end of the match so i couldnt save it

is there another way i can now?? it just went back to the menu.
    heads wrecked

who are thse f*ckin monkeys that make the game. 10/15 years ago it was simple saving goals no hassle and the replays looked good. but in the theathre they look s&hite

heas wrecked!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

madma wrote: »
    ust scored a 35yard freekick and the guy quit at the end of the match so i couldnt save it

heads wrecked

who are thse f*ckin monkeys that make the game. 10/15 years ago it was simple saving goals no hassle and the replays looked good. but in the theathre they look s&hite

heas wrecked!!!

that sucks dude i dont think there is anything you can do though,when your playing an online match make it a custom with a dnf of 10%thats what i do and no one has quit on me in two weeks

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

madma wrote: »

heads wrecked

heas wrecked!!!

Playing club I remember doing a reverse flip flap nutmeg and smashing it into the top corner from 25 yards out but the other team quit literally seconds before full time. So couldn't upload it. Was raging.

Advertisement