Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love The Way You Lie.....Part 2!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

wtf?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

A V A wrote: »
    wtf?????????

It's from Rihanna's new album, guess the original was so popular they decided to do a sequel! Nice verse from Eminem at the end

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

no im talking about the stupid interuption in the middle of it !!!!!!!

A V A wrote: »
    no im talking about the stupid interuption in the middle of it !!!!!!!

Ah a lot of those videos get pulled from YouTube, I've edited my original post with a new video that should be working hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ChelskiLad

Basically trying to pull the same trick Alicia Keys did. Not a bad song, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Can't find it anywhere and I love the original!! Anyone have an updated link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

ChelskiLad wrote: »
    Basically trying to pull the same trick Alicia Keys did. Not a bad song, though.
    Was the new york song not hers to begin with ?

z_topaz wrote: »
    Can't find it anywhere and I love the original!! Anyone have an updated link?

I've updated my original post with a new video, don't know how long it will stay up for though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It's sad how much Eminem has declined. He's like a rap version of U2.

Advertisement