Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you doing to celebrate Xmas -the survivors guide

Options
  • 05-11-2010 8:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

Xmas comes just once a year and when it comes it brings good cheer.

A few years back a non- drinking friend of mine started an invite only dinner for non drinkers she knew as an alternative christmas party event. Partners who drink are not allowed either.

Its not an event or anything cept you cannot go if you drink.

So it got me thinking whats on etc and what issues face people this time of year.

Has there ever been a non drinkers Xmas beers etc ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Well the name would be off to a bad start? :P

Why not call it Xmas Cheers?

I'm sure people would be up for doin sumthin anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

unreggd wrote: »
    Well the name would be off to a bad start? :P

Why not call it Xmas Cheers?

I'm sure people would be up for doin sumthin anyways

:D LOL

We could have party games like" photocopy your
    hand
    "

I knew a guy who went back to the office on a christmas party night to photocopy his bum and went thru the copier and needed hospitalisation. The copier got fixed but there were a few copies floating around.

I think photocopiers should come with a warning sticker. Caution -Do not use to photocopy intimate body parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

:DBummer!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Elenxor wrote: »
    :DBummer!!!

Ok Elly, old habits die hard.

We can make an exception for you.

Anyone got a photocopier Elly can borrow ????:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

The Red Monkey Tea Prty is an alcohol and drug free event held every 6 weeks or so in The complex in Smithfield Square Dublin 7, they are having a Christmas Party on the 18th of Decemeber, its a really good night full of live music, games and food!! check it out www.facebook.com/theredmonkeyteaparty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

sorry THE RED MONKEY TEA PARTY next event on the 18th of December is cancelled, were changing venue, the new date and venue will be up on www.facebook.com/theredmonlkeyteaparty as soon as we know, thanks

Advertisement