Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 free itunes songs on O2

Options
  • 05-11-2010 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

from the O2 website:

iTunes Fridays
    5 free songs every Friday...only on O2
    O2 have teamed up with iTunes to give customers 5 free songs on ‘iTunes Fridays’....exclusive to O2.

How? Click download, this will open iTunes. Enter your password. Click redeem. Pick your 5 songs. Enjoy.

Terms and Conditions
    Offer limited to one code (equalling 5 free songs from iTunes) per customer every Friday until 17/12.
    Codes are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
    Songs can be redeemed on the iTunes Store until 31 December 2010.
    You must be opted into O2 Treats to avail of the free songs.

Song codes provided under this promotion expire on 31st December 2010 and are redeemable only on the iTunes Store for Ireland. To redeem the code you must have an itunes account, subject to prior acceptance of licence and usage terms. To open and account you must be above the age of 13 and in Ireland. iTunes 9.0 or later, compatible hardware and software, and internet access (fees may apply) are required. Not for resale. For full terms, see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/uk-ie/gifts.html For more information, see www.apple.com/ie/support/musicstore. Don't steal music.
    TM and © 2010 iTunes S.à.r.l All rights reserved.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Where do I click download?

I can't find this on O2 Treats at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭bop1977

log on to the O2 main webpage. dont go into treats. its in one of the advertisment banners at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrkevns4026

what password is it ? your o2 password or is it given to you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭bop1977

what password is it ? your o2 password or is it given to you ?

your mobile number and your 02 password. (ie the password you use to log onto the site.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Is this a request or a bargain alert......better ask the mod that replied i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Anyone else having trouble accessing this today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

was having trouble but just got them there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,462 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Went there late last Friday and the O2 website said that the limited number of credits for that Friday were all gone, clicked on the link anyway and got my 5 credits so try every time even if you leave it late.

I tried to get my 5 free songs but they weren't applied to my account. When I try to do it again it says I've already got them. Is there some way i can see the code that i should have got or something?

Sorry, another question! :o
    Can i buy albums with the credits? Like you know how an album is like €10 but there might be 20 songs on it. Would this take 10 credits or 20?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

phi3 wrote: »
    I tried to get my 5 free songs but they weren't applied to my account. When I try to do it again it says I've already got them. Is there some way i can see the code that i should have got or something?

ask on the 02 forums

afaik this happens if the copy of iTunes on your computer is not registered to your iTunes account (you can have up to 5 computers registered to your account but you have to manually register them).

Advertisement