Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems signing in?

Options
  • 05-11-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems signing in today? A good few times this morning I went to sign in, the page would refresh as if it was signing me in, but then I'd still be signed out. And it keeps signing me out at random intervals.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yep I had problems signing in last night around midnight. My password kept being rejected. So requested a new one, that worked OK, changed it back to my original which was accepted then that got rejected and the site kept timing out on me. Caching prob my end maybe? Though I restarted firefox and tried in Safari and had the same initial issue.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

happened to me a few weeks ago only on boards. resolved itself quick enough. was using firefox

Advertisement