Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Leon - O2 - Saturday 11th December 2010 - *No tickets sales/swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

Thank you thank you thank you! Got two standing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

No probs folkes just send me on 2 tickets for slane in appreciation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

just got 2, had my ticket sorted but you've basically made me the most popular man in the world with my mates that missed out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rian10

How do I get two???? It says on ticket master now that there are none available. Please Helpppppppppppp me.

wibs wrote: »
    That Ian O'Doherty thing is ridiculous.

Ian,

What Ireland really needs is lazy sarcastic columnists who spend their day cruising boards.ie looking for ideas on something to write about. Corklassy is a young lady who is just a bit emotional about not getting her concert tickets, Ian O'Doherty comes across as a bitter sour faced auld one making smart arse comments that are neither clever nor amusing. An 18 year olds emotional outburst over a ticket farce is not indicative of her motivation, resourcefulness or anything else you can look up in your thesaurus Ian.

In addition, I read the article you wrote today, it was forgettable and devoid of wit, but hey so what, nothing unusual about that. It's not uncommon in this country to see people with very little talent or real skill within a profession getting an enviable job that others would clearly be better at. :pac:

Christ, I'm so shocked.Only just realised that my outburst was mentioned in his idiotic article that lacks any real depth. Yes I do know the difference between sole and soul you ignorant twat. In times like these, emotional outbursts make you care less about spelling the odd word wrong. Yes I'm not studying english in college, I take it Ian did to get his English degree on how to write snobby and boring articles. I still believe I stand correct with what i said in my emotional state that day. I'm only young give me my moment to rant as I am the number one irish kings of leon fan;);)

Thanks for the support to ye guys for standing up for me.Especially wibs! Really appreciate it :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭FruscianteFan

I two myself yesterday! Just said I would go on and check and see if there was any there! They said 'none available' after I got mine but I could get 4 a few minutes ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Darkwhite

Got 3 last night cheers!
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Tried ticketmaster just now guys..Tickets available in Block N..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭996tt

anyone know what time they will be on stage, all the tickets say is doors open at 6.30 and cant find anything on the web, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

996tt wrote: »
    anyone know what time they will be on stage,
    Its rare for any normal gig like this to be on stage before 8.30, usually gigs begin soon after 9 in most venues. You can always ring the box office on the day, lighting crews etc need to know when they are on so money is not wasted on them sitting around -anytime I range a box office they knew. I aim to be at gigs for 8.30 latest.

• Advertisement

Has anyone who purchased tickets last week when they went back on sale on ticketmaster received them in the post yet? We haven't had post delivered because of the snow and I'm wondering if I should try collect them if they've already been sent out

havent received mine yet in the post but we were getting deliveries last week, will give it a day or two before i go looking to change them to collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

just got 2 standing tickets there, WOHOOOOOOo, all that moaning in the thread for nothing :D

I got seating tickets, am raging as i hate seating and there now seems to be the odd standing ticket going on sale.

Is there any chance that if your seating you'd be allowed into the standing?

I got seating tickets, am raging as i hate seating and there now seems to be the odd standing ticket going on sale.

Is there any chance that if your seating you'd be allowed into the standing?

Try www.toutless.com, there are loads there looking to swap standing for seated

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

anyone know who the support act is?

clusk007 wrote: »
    anyone know who the support act is?

Kings of Leon at the O2 stage times -
    DOORS:6:30,
    WHIGS:8:00 PM to 8:45,
    KINGS OF LEON:9:15 PM to 10:45 PM

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

Really worried about the weather on saturday..travelling up from wexford but i wont be budging if the roads dont get a bit better! And ive no hope of staying over anywhere as Ive to work the next day :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

Still a few tickets available by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

just got 2 standing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭jasonb

Really worried about the weather on saturday..travelling up from wexford but i wont be budging if the roads dont get a bit better! And ive no hope of staying over anywhere as Ive to work the next day :confused:

According to the weather forecast, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday are going to be a lot warmer than recently ( still cold of course, but more like 8-10 degrees ) and there won't be any more snow either, so there'll be a bit of a thaw and you should be fine to get to Dublin on Saturday...

J.

anyone still waiting for tickets to arrive?? impossible to get through to ticketmaster, sat on hold here listening to some terrible music.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭FruscianteFan

df1985 wrote: »
    anyone still waiting for tickets to arrive?? impossible to get through to ticketmaster, sat on hold here listening to some terrible music.

Yeah Im still waiting! Rung them yesterday and after ages waiting I got through and they said my tickets were sent out yesterday and that if they didnt come by friday I could ring them on friday or saturday morning and they would leave a copy in the box office! Hopefully they will get here in time! And that music is terrible all right!! :rolleyes:

eventually got through too and got told the same thing, hopefully tomorrow or friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

df1985 wrote: »

Should be good preparation for Saturday so.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭caddy16

Still tickets up on ticketmaster for anyone interested.

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Should be good preparation for Saturday so.

will have to give ye that one, made me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

lordgoat wrote: »
    They legally have to put in place precautions to stop 'bots' buying their tickets in bulk

a source on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

That was one hell of a concert... Got near enough front was great atmosphere... Cant see Slane being better to be honest... Fantastic concert, the o2 is a great venue to have concerts (probably one of the best)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

That was fairly pish last night, I'm actually surprised they played crawl and molly's chamber considering they were trying to induce sleep with the rest of the playlist

On a good note, the whigs were deadly!

Advertisement