Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Islander, Westport

Options
  • 05-11-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hello, I'm looking for the phone number for the islander bar in westport, me and some mates stayed there once a while back and are looking to again, if anyone has any idea atall feel free to post it or pm me, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I believe there on Facebook, if that's any good to you. I dunno, if i pass it tomorrow and they have there phone number somewhere i'll take it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

eircom phonebook or directory enquiries supply phone numbers.

Are such enquiries on this board a form of advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Had the number pm'd to me, thanks anyway. I'm not advertising I'm looking for somewhere to crash, and do you not think i tried that nuac? grate help you are sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

nuac wrote: »
    Are such enquiries on this board a form of advertising?

As suspicious and all as it looks, I don't think the owner, or the employees of The Islander, knowing them personally, would be ones to reg onto this site just to ask for their own phone number. And the Islander are hard to find online anyway, with the exception of their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000726275480
    for future reference....

Advertisement