Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a quick survey

• 05-11-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi guys,

My group has been given an assignment in Quantitive Analysis for business and the first part of the assignment is to gather data about smoking habits in the 15-24 age group.

I tried going to my old secondary school to conduct this survey but ran into the issue of parental permission, and the principal can only give me access to third year students under the cover of SPHE.

So I'm appealing to the general public that are in the age group.
    Could you please fill out a short survey? It's only 4 questions long, so it should take you only a minute or two. The survey is anonymous so nobody will ever know who answered.
    Here is the survey

I figured leaving cert students would cover the lower-mid end of the target age group. I apologize to the moderators if there is a separate forum for such questions/requests.

Many thanks for your help!

Andrei

EDIT: If the length of time per cigarette depends on whatever circumstances, please write down A length of time, or perhaps your fastest and slowest

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement