Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Glasses - Science Building

Options
  • 05-11-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

I left my glasses in one of the lecture halls in the Science Building. Not a science student so have no idea where to ask if they were handed in.

Should I just go to the Student Desk or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

ask at the science services desk, they will deal with any lost and found. same goes for most buildings!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Hopefully you find them. Nothing worse than losing them, especially if your eyesight is as bad as mine.

RaAhBBk4Tm16qmdi9X910Irjo1_500.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hey All,

I left my glasses in one of the lecture halls in the Science Building. Not a science student so have no idea where to ask if they were handed in.

Should I just go to the Student Desk or something?
    Have you checked where they were left? If you haven't, and aren't on campus any more, I could go check for you, I'm in science atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Awww cheers for the offer. Didn't see the post!

Next stupid question, wheres the services desk in Science? And I'm guessing they won't open on a Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Going to hunt for them tomorrow so...bump!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Oh dear, it would be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack - you know the way a lot of people in science wear glasses and all.

Advertisement