Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Itunes any 5 songs for free on Friday's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭King Cantona

Is this for O2 customers only? How do you avail of the offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You need to be an O2 Daily Treats subscriber, and its 5 credits every Friday until December 17th.

http://dailytreats.o2online.ie/sitecontent/promo/itunes/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭matchthis

expired now, have to wait till next friday. They only allow so many

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

sorry there are no more free tracks available this week, please come back next Friday for another chance to avail of this offer.

.. thats ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

nm wrote: »
    sorry there are no more free tracks available this week, please come back next Friday for another chance to avail of this offer.

.. thats ****

Speak for yourself, I downloaded the Ketchup Song 5 times earlier :D

Enjoy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

.. thats ****

I have to agree with you nm how many people do they allow to download each time. When you consider the number of customers they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

seems a little unfair. If your a member then you should get it... first come first served seems a little bit of a ripoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Like last friday,5 free songs for free on itunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Expired for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

got the 5 credits today not like last week just had my laptop in work and got them at lunch time. I am happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,633 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

worked a treat arund 7pm yesterday.....got 5credits for 3 different numbers ...top post OP:D

nice to hear,were they all for the same itunes account or different ones as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,633 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

same itunes account but used my own the wifes and the sons phone no's........no bother.......now to try o prevent the young uns using them for jedward and simular sh1te!!

like the past 2 fridays 5 free songs..get it while you still can!

Must only be on the Irish itunes. I use the UK one and it's telling me the voucher is invalid :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Wonder that the most expensive song on itunes is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

phill106 wrote: »
    Wonder that the most expensive song on itunes is :)

Is limited to cheap songs as far as i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

69,99, or 129 cents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Any idea why it's asking me to verify my itunes account credit card details when I go to redeem my 5 free credits? I click buy, and it bring me to my credit card details. I try to verify them and then it gives me an error about not being valid.

Has your card recently expired or changed?

• Advertisement

I dont think so. All the details seem to be the same. Although I did use the itunes account to buy some stuff on my brothers computer. Should that give me problems. Do I need to authorise my computer to use my itunes account before I buy?

Ah, thats something I saw recently actually. When I bought my iPad and purchased a movie on it, I had to reconfirm my details in iTunes afterwards. Guess its a fraud prevention/notification thing. I just confirmed them and was good to go afterwards.

Ah, thats something I saw recently actually. When I bought my iPad and purchased a movie on it, I had to reconfirm my details in iTunes afterwards. Guess its a fraud prevention/notification thing. I just confirmed them and was good to go afterwards.
    Yeah, that's exactly it, but it tells me that my payment method has been declined, even though I'm not using my credit card to buy anything. p.s. my credit card it currently maxed out. Could that me the reason? Surely not though if I'm not actually using it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

Loving this offer, banking all my credits until some decent music is released. Maybe I will bank enough to purchase Wagners upcoming album!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Question:
    Say i use my 5 credits on 5 tracks from one album, could i then use my itunes balance to "complete my album" for the rest? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Question:
    Say i use my 5 credits on 5 tracks from one album, could i then use my itunes balance to "complete my album" for the rest? :)

cant see why not! bought most of the giftgrub album with 10 of my credits so far :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Arthurdaly wrote: »
    Loving this offer, banking all my credits until some decent music is released. Maybe I will bank enough to purchase Wagners upcoming album!

Remember:
    Songs can be redeemed on the iTunes Store until 31 December 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Must only be on the Irish itunes. I use the UK one and it's telling me the voucher is invalid :/

only Irish iTunes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭kmurph

Question:
    Yes

I got 3 tracks from the Underworld iTunes live set using my vouchers and was then offered the remaining 3 tracks through "complete my album" for €1.41. Bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

anybody having trouble with this today, the page doesn't seem to be loading up properly....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

anybody having trouble with this today, the page doesn't seem to be loading up properly....

Yes :(. No code or anything being displayed. Do i need a code for this (as with other treats) or do I just login to itunes? Never used this treat before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

mojesius wrote: »
    Yes :(. No code or anything being displayed. Do i need a code for this (as with other treats) or do I just login to itunes? Never used this treat before.

Same here... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Urge to kill.. rising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Yeah something appears screwed up on that page this morning. Farking typical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

God dammit o2 get your sh*t together! :D

....far too early in the morning for dealing with stuff like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

same story here......grrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

Disgusted, wanted to download Christmas Time, Mistletoe and Wine :D

Urge to kill.. rising

Neigh... Neigh.... ;)

O2 say they're checking it out currently and that at least we can be safe in the knowledge that everyone is in the same boat so songs aren't been taken while we wait for it to be fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah these issues could be a good thing for the working man. Last friday when I got home from work they were all gone. Perhaps today I have a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

every friday it's the same. the page doesn't work until around this time of the morning. hubby tried it at 7.30 last friday and it didn't work and then when the page loaded we tried it again and it said he'd already availed of his credits but he got nothing!

i keep refreshing the page... still broken :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

and we have liftoff...but shhh keep it 2 urselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Ya it's working now::)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Nice one, just picked up 10 credits from 2 numbers.

Finally a "treat" I actually get use out of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

every friday it's the same. the page doesn't work until around this time of the morning. hubby tried it at 7.30 last friday and it didn't work and then when the page loaded we tried it again and it said he'd already availed of his credits but he got nothing!

i keep refreshing the page... still broken :mad:
    It's up again ... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spirityboy

yep just got my 5 credits thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 emilyeve

Mine won't work, says the code is not recognized as a valid code?? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Just notice they give up to 4 free Sims so we could get up to 20 free songs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

nava wrote: »
    Just notice they give up to 4 free Sims so we could get up to 20 free songs

you would need 4 itunes accounts to go with that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

you would need 4 itunes accounts to go with that..

No I have 2 O2 accounts now (personal and work) and I use 1 itunes account each week to claim 5 songs per account

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement