Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent appeal-Travelling from Clare to Dublin?

Options
  • 05-11-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi guys
    An eight week old kitten was found on a roadside after being attacked which resulted in her losing a leg. She's in desperate need of a new home as the people looking after can't have her in their place. If you or anybody you know is travelling from Clare to Dublin soon and would be willing to give this kitten a lift or carry her on a train please let me know. Thank for reading x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

My BF goes from Galway to Dublin most weeks for work but will be Wednesday before he is going again. If that is any good we can collect the kitten on Tuesday evening and he can bring her up.

Where in Dublin? The poor wee thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

It's to santry but i she can get as far as Dublin I can organise something to get her home somehow.
    That would be great if your boyfriend could, we're trying to get her settled over the weekend but if we can't sort her by then I'd love to take you up on your very kind offer x

Folks, thanks to everybody who read this, a legend of a lady is driving the kitten up to her forever home tomorrow!!

Mods can close this now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

Great u got a kitten, so i take it your not taking the stray i found. Maybe would have been nice if you had of let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Gosh portgirl - give the girl a break! She's going to all the trouble of rescuing a badly injured kitten and giving it a new home and you are taking issue with her over not being able to help you out? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who would give your unwanted kitten a home.

• Advertisement

I got one kitten yes that was at risk of being out down hence it was an urgent appeal, i intend on getting two kittens as its unfair to keep one alone, but to be honest not having the respect and privacy to contact me via pm or text message and instead making me out to be a bad person is really not cool. Mods please lock this thread as this not what it was intended for.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

Shazanne wrote: »
    Gosh portgirl - give the girl a break! She's going to all the trouble of rescuing a badly injured kitten and giving it a new home and you are taking issue with her over not being able to help you out? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who would give your unwanted kitten a home.
    sorry i have appologised to shaminac just was disappointed that the ideal home had fell through for this little stray here. again sorry.
    just to add this little girl is disabled as well. not advertising her just waiting for the rite home to turn up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Glad the kitten got sorted OP.

Advertisement