Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelin start chef working in carlow restaurant

Options
  • 05-11-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

My friend in work suggested the above...Anyone got any leads or is she sorely mistaken?

Also, has anyone been to that restaurant in the GB Shaw theatre - It had a write up in the cara (aer lingus) magazine this month...seemed quite good

T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I'm not sure if he's a Michelin chef but Henry Stone of the Sha-Roe restaurant in Clonegal won Chef Of The Year 2011. Whilst it's not a Heart of Gold Award it's still quite an achievement.

Link.

I've only had coffee in Lenons in the theatre but it seemed like a nice place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

terencemc wrote: »
    My friend in work suggested the above...Anyone got any leads or is she sorely mistaken?

Also, has anyone been to that restaurant in the GB Shaw theatre - It had a write up in the cara (aer lingus) magazine this month...seemed quite good

T
    You can read the Cara review here, pg 25.
    http://www.aerlingus.com/aboutus/aerlingusmedia/caramagazine/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

slimjimmc wrote: »
    You can read the Cara review here, pg 25.
    http://www.aerlingus.com/aboutus/aerlingusmedia/caramagazine/
    *resists comment re Cork dj*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

You mean Michelin Star Chef ! not Michelin start chef :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 the mucker

Sha roe is brilliant. Lennons is good but not in the same league. Tend to steer clear of most restraunts in carlow. Can any one recommend any other good ones

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement