Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

T

Really ??
    are u really doing this to me??

I spoke to my friend S about it earlier, first person i've said it to .
    I said yeh i should text and see...

so i did, just a normal message. and nothing
    I really thought you cared.
    why play like there's been feelings the last few weeks and then do this.
    I'd have preferred nothing actually.

It's like you spoke to my inner self..
    How do you hurt her , like Really really hurt.. "ignore her"

spot on boy!!
    cheers!! xxx

Dear LB,

I still can't believe our relationship is over. I thought we were going to be together forever. I fell head over heels for you when we met 5 years ago, ever since then we were like two peas in a pod.

I don't know whether it was the stress of me studying or the money troubles we had, but I honestly don't know why I fell out of love with you. I've never looked at another guy or flirted or done anything shady in the years we shared our lives, nor have I been able to since we broke up.

You turned into a best friend instead of a lover, I just didn't look at you the same way I used to, and I'm so sorry.

I know you are suffering because you still had romantic feelings for me. And if I could choose who to be attracted to it would be you.

Maybe I am asexual, I don't know. But at the moment I am mourning the loss of the best 5 years of my life. But I know that if we tried again I still wouldn't have those feelings for you.

For this, I am so sorry.

B

think it's best if I just ignore you for a while - I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings but I'm not going to reply to your messages or calls. I'm not going to be around you at all anymore. It's all going to be factual from now on. I'm trying to be nice to you. You say you miss me etc but to be perfectly honest - I don't think either one of us are in love with the other. I think we "think" we're being nice, but in reality we're just afraid of being honest and just moving on.

I've decided today - I'm just moving on - as my grandmother said - whatever is meant for you won't pass you by - but I'm not going to help it - if it happens down the line - maybe but I can't see it happening...

You are DEMENTED. Get help, please!

I'm just relieved I don't have to be around you much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Well the good news is, I rarely think of you anymore. Safe to say I'm over you.
    The bad news is, you were just a band aid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I just deleted a lot of tweets that were about you. Strange that I felt absolutely nothing and I didn't feel bad for deleting them. Two years and as the song goes "Now you're just somebody that I used to know." I might have said that I regretted stuff but I'm letting go. At the time it was what I wanted so I won't regret things but I think I'm almost over you now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Epilepsy,

What did I ever do to you? I certainly never asked for this. My life is really starting to look up when up you pop to give me four seizures in less than two weeks. Five in a month.

I'm suffering enough. Why do you feel like adding more too that?

How long is this going to go on for because I don't know how much more I can handle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Dear R,

What has happened to you? Where is the kind-hearted, funny, sweet girl that I remember from when we were sixteen? The girl who would drop anything to be by a friend's side, who was adored by everyone for her sheer loveliness.

Actually, I know what it is. Dublin happened to you. You found a new niche, some new friends and a whole new attitude. Not only have you left everyone behind, you're spitting venom towards us. The last time you spoke to me on Facebook was a sarcastic public comment, making me look like a fool. Your texts looking to meet up dried up over a year ago, and I've stopped bothering too. You couldn't even send one little text to tell me you wouldn't be going to my 21st, and when your party came around the following week, you texted me at 11pm that night asking me to come out. Needless to say, I hadn't gotten the Facebook invite. Well, I had a more enticing date with my PJs and a glass of wine that night. Sozzles, friend.

And only recently I found out that I'm not the only one who misses the old you. Talking about us behind each other's backs and being spiteful isn't winning you any gold stars, my dear. So after nearly seven years of friendship, I'm out. You bowed out long ago, but at least I had the heart to keep trying.

Good luck with your new life, I might see you on Friday when we exchange false pleasantries at A's 21st.

Yours in disappointment,

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Why is it that when your friends get into a serious relationship, they disappear?

Dear friends,

You'll miss me when you realise that it's not all about him and come looking for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JenEffy

No one's out of anyone's league, you should go for it! :)

• Advertisement

tbh I can't afford it - go away by yourself... blah blah blah blah

I know why you can't afford it - dropped €200 - leave me up the river without a paddle - f&*k you. know exactly where I stand with you - you're full of crap. defo hearing nothing from me now - finally done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

S,

That is it. You obviously were bullsh*ting on tuesday saying you missed what we had. If you did, you'd make the effort we both agreed on. I know i may be a bit TOO annoyed over this, but stupidly i got my hopes up thinking things would change after our talk on tuesday. How wrong was i? You're just the same selfish lazy person who i don't want to call my friend any more. seriously, you and your bf can go and be together, whatever, i'm SO EFFING DONE depending on you.

Goodbye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

I cannot wait to see you next week hun, it's been far too long. I'm so so proud of you and you will be an amazing Mam. We've been through so much together and here's to another gazillion years knowing each other. Love you loads. You're the best friend a girl could ask for.

P.s can't wait to show you what I got for herself and for you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

You're kind of fantastic and the fact that I know you feel the same way about me is amazing. The summer is going to suck, being so far away from each other, but I want to make it work if you do?

Here's to the future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

You're kind of fantastic and the fact that I know you feel the same way about me is amazing. The summer is going to suck, being so far away from each other, but I want to make it work if you do?

Here's to the future :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I work 2 jobs, 12 hour days, 6 days a week. Do you really expect me to make myself available to suit someone who works one day a week then does nothing else all week?

I love you so much i wish things were different, but u feel the way you feel and i would change it if i could. i wish things were the way they used to be. i know we have had our problems but we have always worked thur them. but i cant see this one getting worked thur. i couldn't sleep last night known you were in the other room and not been able to just hug it felt like you were a million miles away. i will give u the time you want to think but i think we both know you just dont have the same feelings for me as you did when first meet me. i just want you to tell me everything will be ok and well work things out. i know i want to be with u for the rest of my life and wish youd feel the same way. my heart is aching and im crying so much i wish the world would just suck me in a hole so i stop feeling like this. i would do anything to work things out between us and hope there is that one piece in your heart willing to work it out. you have been my whole world since iv been 17 and now at 25 i cant picture my world without you. i dont want anybody else but you , i want us to have kids and grow old together

love you always and forever
    T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Dear weight issues,

I want to be healthy on the inside and out, not skinny, hungry and miserable. I've been there before and I'm not going back.

So kindly f*ck right off please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

M,

really really sorry about today. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

You are obnious, rude, agressive creep. I only ever was polite to you despite all the crap you threw at me. You just told lie after lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear self,

Cop on and get your assignment done. You can do it. And then you can go have fun tomorrow night with no guilt.

Love,

Me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Dad,

you're a mean father. lt doesnt even feel like youve ever wanted to know me. You only care about you're great reputation. lv always looked up to you, you were my hero(dont know why)...then out of the blue one day you just wanted nothing to do with me. The only time you would "talk" to me was when you were either roaring at me, critising or putting me down. oh and giving out to me for crying. Angel on the street, devil in the house. You have made me feel embarressed to be myself. You'll never know the hurt and the pain you have put this family through. But we;re not really a family are we cause when we sit down to eat, no one speaks to eachother or when we come home from work noone asks how was you're day? Its you're fault. You are so so selfish. And you treat you're eldest son like a slave. God you cause so much pain.

ugh so much more to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

D,

I love waking up to messages from you. I love how you make me feel. I love the bones of you, and two months is going to be a very long wait to let you know.

A,

I'm so glad we're closer than ever, despite everything. Thanks for always being there for me, you're a trooper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Dear Job Search Gods,

*Please* smile down on me this week. This process has been agonising, and the fact that I've been getting so many interviews makes it worse. I *need* to move on, to be near loved ones. Please, please, please let this one work out. I need this.

April xxx

Nay. :(

Dear April,

Don't take this and all the other rejections too hard, OK? Mind yourself.

April x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Caribbean Cat

B
    I want to say now what I could not say to your horrible manipulative face.
    You are an idiot.You are not funny. You are false.You are lazy.You are an absolute out and out gob****e. I cannot believe I wasted 9 months of my life on an idiot like you.EVERYONE knew I was too good for you. Cop the **** pn and get off your lazy arse and stop blaming everyone else.Idiot.
    That feelsl great, getting that off my chest.
    Regards
    CC

Dear x,

I hope I never understand. Your pain has made you change your entire viewpoint on me. You had help from interfering friends, who use you to feel better about themselves and do not know you. I hope one day you will see them for what they are.

You made it clear you didn't want to talk. And now, even if you do see me, I will walk on by.
    You seem to have this idea that I cannot let you go. That I will always care. And to a point, I will. Not as a lover, or a good friend. As someone who I see as weak, and messed up, and who doesn't see the patterns of their own mistakes. After your behaviour, I do not see you as the same person anymore.

Making me out to be obsessed, or in some way abnormal, after the long time we spent together, is something I won't forgive.

I hope you get to your problems properly, and become the person you can be. I hope you do this before they get to you.

I did the honourable thing, I supported you as much as I could, through a difficult time for you. It may not have been enough, but to turn on me the way you did nearly broke me.

I came so close to giving up before I realised that I wasn't the victim, I was the lucky one. I would never be capable of doing what you did. I'm almost impressed by how cruel you could actually be, and by it being sickeningly encouraged by people who I thought had more sense.

If I ever hear from you again, and I probably will not, I will be pleasant and kind.

Even when liking someone isn't an option, kindness is.

I feel sad for you now, I don't feel loss, or jealousy. I just feel sad for you.

Bye bye,

A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I wish I knew what you want so then maybe my choice might be a bit easier to make... Last night was a bad night and this morning aint much better. Maybe its best I just dont talk to you for a couple of days.. sort my own damn head out! But yet Im missing you like fcking crazy and I really wish i wasnt

Things are not getting any easier its been 3 days since we're talked . Even when we're apart we always texts each other. The days are dragging on so much I'm trying to do stuff to my mind of it but it doesn't work. I miss you so much words can't describe it. I just want Wednesday to come so hopfully I'll know for sure then. I'll try my hardest to fix things but I can't make u be with me if you don't want. f we do break up I know you will get a new girlfriend at some stage and it makes me sick to my stomach to think she'll do all the things I once did with you. Youf even takiing down your in a rship on fb which is not a good sign. I just hope we can work things out I want is to betoghter for the rest of our lives.

T xxx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Anon/Guest posts take time for mods to get around to approving the, especially on a bank holiday Sunday(clearly I've no life..), so just post the once please folks, reposting won't make it approved any quicker.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Hey you, I do know your number and I like it.....a lot;) Thank you for a super nite, thank you for coming over even in the dark....it was so much fun. Honestly, know that all I want from you is whatever you want to give me...we will never have that problem again. Know that I want to be with you not only anytime you want it but EVERYTIME. You are amazing, sexy and fearless. I am completely hooked and I love the fact that I can feel you've been here for days after.

ps. I owe you two and will pay up anytime you'll let me.

Advertisement