Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I know you are going through a god awful time at the moment. Please stop holding up one standard for me to live up to and another one for you and everyone else. I feel like I am an option in your life which is the worst feeling to have. You say you are mad about me, yet you cant even pick up the phone to me. When I am a few minutes late replying to a text I get called a rude bitch. Well guess what like i said in the message last night same rules apply for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭50SofG

A.
    why do you always say i'm no good and a waist of time. i want you so much and you know it. because you also know i would do anything to make you happy, to pleasure you, to love you, you just keep putting me down. ....ps i still want you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Why did you have to say that to me? That you couldn't live without me, basically trying to emotionally blackmail me into taking you back. Now I can't help but wonder if you would actually hurt yourself? I don't love you like I did. I don't even know if I feel anything at all for you now and still I feel guilty for being strong and saying no. Do you know what I think happened? You wanted to do what you wanted and didn't like being told what to do. So you tried to scare me into my place by finishing with me. I got fed up of being just an option in your life when you were my priority. That's why I didn't take you back. I don't trust you and I never will. You were out that weekend with them and never gave me a second thought, you got pissed off when I finally stood up and called you on it and broke up with me out of sheer temper. That's what you call being bully, and a childish one at that. "I can't get my own way so I'm going to hurt you in the only way I know how". It's my turn to tell you to grow up and get over yourself. Don't dare treat anyone else like that because someone else wouldn't think twice about giving you your marching orders along with a swift kick in the boll*x.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well its been nealry a week since i found out what u are really like. u make me sick to my stomch finding that girls top behind OUR bed was the worst mo of my life and it will never leave my mind.she had wine dvds and make up wipes left all over the aparment wanting to see them all. yes i did wreck the place and ur stuffs i feel ashamedé

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Dear Euromillions

Please let me win you.

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

why does everyone feel they have the right to pull me up on everything.
    and point out my short falls,

Dear everyone around me,

I am wearing massive headphones trying to listen to an album I've been waiting for for about 3 years. Stop staring at me! The headphones alone should be a hint that I don't want to be talked at!

PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Fcuk you! I didn't take anyone away from you. I am not playing games, I am not a control freak and it is OURS now. Keep your nose out of my business. Stop trying to pitch us against each other. I am loved. This is not going to change because of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dancesatnight

Dear g/f

your a funking lunatic. please take your head out of your ass and realise that that your behaviour is only pushing me away more and more each day with your selfish and rude normal you. i saw u tried for 2 weeks and now its back to the wa is was.

Dear D

i love you and you have no idea. i always have and always will sorry for being a totall thick and treating u badly in the past

A. you say no to everything, no, don't do that, no, not that way,
    no, i don't like that, no, not here, no, it's late, no i'm tired.
    i want you more and more and i like new things and ways to try. this is for both our pleasure and mainly for yours. .... say yes.

• Advertisement

why don't you message me if you're thinking about it

Can honestly say that 3 weeks ago, i didnt see myself surviving to today/tomorrow sanely.
    So thanks to whoever out there helping me.

I'm so happy relieved, whatever word is .
    Really didnt think i'd finish it but i did so woop!

D
    for being sound with me when i come talk to you
    thanks !

M
    for putting up with me the last 2 months, thank you, i love you.

Dl

Sorry about roaring at you other day- no sleep = grumpy '#####

Ml

wtf?!
    really just ignore me when you know this is stress time.
    Cheers friends

Ex
    I dunno .
    coward is word for u unless you had plan all along and get in contact over weekend.
    if not, then if i ever do see you again.. drunk or sober. i will blank you cos thats what you deserve for doing that to me during the worst week of my life.

To all else i know and love
    Love love.

You ask for advice because I'm expert and I go to real trouble to give you the inside track. You ignore all aspects of my advice and do what generations of ill-informed numpty have done before based on a couple of the myriad of considerations because that's what "feels right". But what would I know anyway, I'm just an expert.

I'm smiling and encouraging you now but you've really fcuked me off this time. Your choice was poor and it will not serve you. I look forward to it blowing up in your face and you suffering the consequences and I look forward to not helping you. In future I will be saving my breath to cool my porridge.

god, billy joe, how i missed you, its been a good while and now im grown up, but you and the lads have really cheered me up today....

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hedgehog21

I really don't get what it is I've done to make you dislike me so much. Its kinda pathetic you're far from perfect yourself.

dear j and n
    You are sad lil creepy weirdos who deserve each other.

I hate feeling totally unsafe when being on my own. The fact that I'm sitting in the house alone with the bedroom door locked crying cause I hear noise at 26 is laughable .

I hate that when I'm on my own in work I shake with fear.

I hate that one moment ****ty moment in my life can completely change me and make me feel this way.

I hate that I can't tell you exactly how scared I am, incase you'd feel bad for going out with your friends and leaving me here on my own, which is a perfectly normal thing for adults to do, yano go out without each other. But I don't have any friends not really cause I don't trust anybody.

I hate this, I wish I could be like what I was before that night. I hate who I am now, and I hate that you will be home soon and you will come home and find me like this and then think I'm some seriously stupid drama queen , cause I never told you what has me like this. I want too, I just need to admit it to myself first, but i won't not until I completely break first and i think I'm nearly there

Have you any idea how it made me feel to have 2 of my ex's female friends contact me on the same day to tell me how miserable you are? I've told you twice, if not 3 times, that I'm not going back. At least try and move on and don't ever ask your friends to gang up on me and coax me into getting back with you. How old are you, 12? I'm sorry you're hurting, I really am. And I'm sorry things are so messy but you made your bed that night we broke up, now you have to lie in it. That weekend I felt like I meant so little to you and honestly, it wasn't the first time. Face it, we weren't right for each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

D,

Why am i still thinking about you? Why am i still dreaming about you? I wish you'd be nicer to me :( i miss you a lot.

L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm going to need some time to process this. I know it doesn't affect us but it does in other ways.

It affects me and I know its your past and I'm your present but how did you think this wouldn't be a big deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭kat.mac

Dear mojo,

Thanks for coming back! Life's great right now and I'm making sure I appreciate it. Be sound and hang around for another while!

kat.mac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

If you do it again, I'm gone. Though once should have been enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I knew you would do this. I told you over and over to take time and space initially, and you didn't listen to me. Please don't hurt me.

Dear guy from the shopping centre,

It was nice to see you again yesterday. I hope I see you again, you look friendly. :)

Me x

L and C - Don't contact me again. He needs to move on. Help him by all means but don't dare get in touch with me again about him.

N - Move on. You ran when things got tough and I realised that we weren't right for each other. I'm sorry you're hurting but leave me alone. I want to move on and you should too. Getting them to feed me a sob story was childish. I think you're the one that needs to grow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Don't even think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Dear Granny,

You died seven years ago today.

So much has happened since then. I've gone through medical school. I've met the nicest man in the world, and he is now my boyfriend. I bought a car and I have bills and loans and come July, I should have a proper job!

I was just thinking about you and missing you. I'm graduating tomorrow. I really wish you could have been there.

You were a truly excellent grandmother - so warm and funny and wise and fun... Not to mention the fact that you loved Countdown and Scrabble too. We love and miss you.

Very much granddaughterly love,
    Me.

Dear .....
    those words cut deep. it's not like I can change that side of me. you couldn't have picked a worse time, I've spent the last few days battling the dark fog in my brain. you said them so matter of factly, like I could just change if I wanted, like its a decision I've made. it's not a choice, if you knew what I've battled in my life, the things that made me this way, to still be here has taken more strength than you could ever realise. and with those few sentences you pulled the rug out from under me. I was so proud of what I'd achieved, but you belittled everything in an instant. I walked home that evening and as bad as I've been in the past, for the first time I wondered what exactly was I still living for? what's the point when all I do is fail. life just hurts.

you've broken me a little bit more and I hate you for it, you've tarnished everything and you couldn't give a sh*t.

**** you,

me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

D,

Last night was amazing, thank you for looking after me even though youre not actually here. you always know how to make me smile.

busy day ahead and you know i don't like been left waiting

Dear Mr Sun,

Please stay for the weekend at least. It's nice to have you here.

Me x

Dear N,

I want you to be okay but I have to stay away from you. I think that's sad but it's the only way. I need to be selfish and look after myself for once. Contacting you would give you false hope for us and we can't go back. I really did love you. I really hope you don't hate me for this.

J x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

Dear graduates in my firm. Please don't email me every 5 minutes for 2 weeks with your bizarre questions and then when your assistance is needed on the same project tell me that you're too busy to help. You don't get to pick and choose what work you want to do. You have to do the work you're given, the same way I do and the same way my boss does and his boss does. I'll see you in an hour's time, we'll go through the plans and then you'll just get on with it.

Advertisement