Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Dear B,

Ah, so much can change in a year! It's both weird and horrible for me to hate you now but I really do. It's typically complicated that you're practically D's best friend. But your attempts to ruin things are not going to work. I'm not letting you destroy or spoil this, I just refuse to. Kindly fuck off and take your childish passive aggressive tantrum elsewhere. Idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

I'm sick of you not answering my texts then blaming me for the lack of conversation. Ugh you make me so mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Use your head and let him go. You know it isn't going anywhere.

Dear Universe,

**** YOU!!! That's all I have to say to you right now. You give me very few silver linings, and even if I do get one it has a massive cloud attached, Why am I never allowed to experience happiness or fortune with no strings attached? What did I do wrong to be denied any chance of normality or sense of confidence/satisfaction with who I am? I don't believe in fate or destiny, yet I can't help wondering if I'm "destined" to hate myself forever. '#cause if that's the case I wish you'd let me know now so I could give up hope completely and plan some form of a painful exit, rather than continue naively searching for unconditional silver linings and giving myself false hopes for a semi-happy future that I'll never ever have.

Yours miserably,

HJF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Please please, give me a break.
    I'm so close to just falling completely apart.
    I can't handle any more of this. Please don't make me leave my house. Please don't make me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Just fcuk off. You don't have it any harder than I do. Sometimes I worry about that decision, I really do. Oh how different things might have been then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear homelesssoon,

My heart goes out to you. I really really hope that you're okay. Take care of yourself?

x PP x

You,

Be proud of yourself!

Love, me :)

Dear guy from Shopping Centre,

Hope to see you again soon. I'll be there later today. I'm crossing my fingers! Maybe I'll pluck up the courage to say 'hello'. :)

J xx

Dear N,

I had a dream about you last night. I was trying to get away from you and you kept following. I wonder what that means. It's sad really. But I don't think you respected me. Still, I hope you're okay.

J x

Dear guy helping my dad today with work.

Daaayum. You are just gorgeous. I've never seen someone with such brown eyes. See you next year.

Dear me!

Your such a whimpy nerd. Why couldn't you try play it cool a little and pluck up some courage to make convo. He was there in your kitchen looking soooo hot. Next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Dear Sun

I really missed you. Please dont leave me. I sound needy but you make me so so happy. We do fun things all day, I really like it when we go swimming in the sea and you keep me warm at night. Im looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, please don't go down on me. I love you and I hope you stick around for the next 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

You looked absolutely fucking beautiful and trying not to let that show was a challenge. I kind of wish I hadn't covered it up so well; I need to stop assuming that there'll always be more time. I like to think that, on some level, you were well aware of the effect you had on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

An acknowledgement would've been nice.

Dear M
    I know you heard about x, I was expecting a phone call from you but you could not even be bothered to send me a text message.
    Over the past 2 years I feel like I have been making all the effort in regards to our friendship but you only contact me when you need someone to go out with or get advice from.
    I could never understand why you went out with N and from what you told me I knew that he would never marry you. I had to say in a nice way that you and N wanted different things but it took you a further 3 months to end things with him.
    Since you ended things with N we have met up a few times and I arraged most of these
    The last time we meet you sent me a text and asked me to go out with you which I did.
    I did not bring up N and we just had a chat about a few different things.
    I have not heard from you in months. After all the times I have been there for you over the past 10 years plus I feel that you used me when ever you needed someone.
    I have decided to give you one more chance in regards to our friendship but if you continue to ignore me after I do this I won't be around for you in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭50SofG

A.
    i don't think i have an unhealthy love for sex... i just love sex,
    you are well looked after in that area by me so way you make it a bad thing because i want you more, you turn me on just by looking at me.
    this is all good.......i want you now just thinking of you

S,

Our friends are away for two weeks but i know we won't see each other. Why? because you won't be bothered to ask. and i'm not going to ask if you're not bothered. This is getting me used to life without you, but it's hard. I hate that I miss you, because you clearly don't feel the same way. If you did, you'd make more of an effort to see me, to reply to my texts, to talk to me.

L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

Dear Housemates,

While I get the whole laid back lifestyle...it's not an excuse for pure and utter laziness.

Myself and himself have cleaned the bathroom 4 times since you moved in 2 months ago...we decided to wait and see if you both would get your A into G and actually do something around the house...more fool us :pac: :pac:

We'll be covered in grime and half dead from some unknown disease before either of you will get up off your lazy asses and do something!!

N*&%, as I've been off sick this week I'm convinced you have OCD as far as showering is concerned, 4 times today already???!!! and you'll come home from work and have another one. I'm surprised you have any skin left to wash! Excessive much!? I could probably understand in summer....winter not so much!
    Oh and the blonde surfer look you think you've mastered...you left your hair dye in the bathroom...if your gonna fake it, at least be honest about it ;)

It's a pity your OCD doesn't extent to housework :rolleyes:

The rotting veg in the fridge would make a fantastic science project so while donning the oul Marigolds before they were disposed of, I rang around a few colleges in the area and asked if they wanted a project....they kindly refused. I gave them your number for future reference though :D

The bins go out on a Tuesday evening...the last time I checked, we all use the bins....the wheelie bins also need to be taken back in when they've been emptied...imagine that! ;)

We're no clean freaks but you pair are taking the biscuit. We're housemates, not your parents!

Grow the $%^£ up or get the %^$£ out!

Work,

While I understand that you may be doing this as a favour, sticking me on reception with nothing to do is a bit of an insult to me. I have stuff I wanna gwt through before going on maternity leave n this had disrupted my plans. I can't wait to not have to come in here everyday.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Dear co-worker who practises her pelvic floor exercises whilst peeing,

You're going to give yourself a UTI if you keep doing that. Wish I could shout it out when I hear you doing it. UTIs are hurty.

Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

Dear %^&*()$£

This has been the hardest month of my 30 years. My folks break up doesn’t even come close! I thought I didn’t want children but when it was cruelly taken away from us…..

You telling me to leave you because of it, really doesn’t help. You have been part of my life for over a century, I am not about to walk away. But if you continue to push me away and bury this at the end of a bottle…I may be left with no choice!

As a man who has always expressed your want of children, I can’t even imagine how your feeling, made even harder by you retreating into yourself. As a woman, having children was probably always my ultimate goal but it’s not the be all and end all.

For you, I can live with not having children but I need you to tell me how your feeling. I’m dieing inside but you’ve made yourself so unavailable that I feel so alone in all of this. Family and friends mean well but they don’t know what we’re going through, I NEED you to talk to me!!

Please

I love you

C
    xxxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't give a sh1t if one of the neighbours has put on weight and I don't know if she's thinner than you. It makes no difference to my life so why would I care?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭rock chic

dear k my x husband who i despise so much
    ive always wanted to say this to you but was afraid because of your violence towards me and your kids well the fear now is long gone and since you havent even bothered seeing your kids for a few years now and never seen your grandson your choice no 1 elses i just wanna say that if it wasnt for the kids i wish to god id never met you you were so charming when we 1st met then became a violent monster i became pregnant and like an eejet after listening to my abusive mother( thats another story as you were a male version of her ) oh you have to marry him etc. no1 else will have you she knew you were violent and an alcaholic from the start and you came crying to her every time i tried to get away from you there was no escape so we married and you made mine and our future childrens lives hell you were never there for any of us drinking away your wages till you were sacked taking your frustrations out by physical abuse and mental torture on me raping me while i was in labour with your youngest child you bastard anyway thats a long time ago im now engaged to be married to a wonderful man and he doesent know half of what you put me through and your kids refuse to acknolodge you as their dad my grandson callls him grandad andhes his true grandad always there for him me and the kids though the eldest 2 are grown up i just wanna say i hate you and cant forgive you for the abuse you put me through and the kids when you turned on them it was over for us . i know your not in the best of health no doubt drink induced and from what ive heard ya probobly havent got too long to live as your health is so bad anyway il close this and let ya know your family will have to bury ya as ive surrendered the small sum of money i had your life insured for and most of its gone as i had a lovely holiday at easter me and my fiance and to make arangements with your family to bury ya as i have barely a penny oh yeah ive lost a lot of weight and bought new clothes for meself outta the insurance you were always telling me how fat i was and ugly haha i wasnt in the first place ugly that is now i look and feel good something i could never feel with you anyway il sign off theres a lot more i could put here but i wont as il be here forever just to let you know my life is good better than i ever thought possible those years with you were a nightmare and i wouldnt wish it on any1 bet you sorry now but its too late you did too much damage to your kids and to me and also yourself too but its too late im happy and have piece of mind something i never had with you just hope maybe some day you could say sorry and mean it your ex wife S

• Advertisement

Dear X
    I miss you and I'm finding it difficult to move on.
    I know you're missing me too.
    You've made a huge mistake but I can't wait around for you to realise. I deserve to be treated with respect and love and you've only hurt me which has led me to question everything about my hopes, dreams and desires.
    So **** you and your 'confusion', life is not a dress rehearsal and if you're willing to mess with the best thing that has ever happened to you then I am definitely better off without you.
    Your loss. R

PS you're a fcuking idiot

My dearest D,

What are you trying to do to me. Why now? Is this a game? Do I have to prove myself to you before you decide I'm worthy of a relationship with you? I'm mad about you, you have to know that. You might choose to believe that your honesty will negate your responsibility of the hurt you'll cause me, but you know how I feel. You touch me and there's sparks. I feel so safe around you, protected. I've heard others say it before and never quite understood, but I do now, around you I really feel like I'm home.
    But you don't really see me in the same way. I'm sure I mean something to you and I appreciated those nice things you said to me but I know it's not the same for you. I wish it was, you have no idea how badly I wish that you could return the feelings I feel for you.

And then there's him. You've gone and ruined it. I'm comparing him to you and you'll always win. But I can't throw him away for a half promise that maybe something might happen in the future. If you really wanted me, you'd fight for me, you'd at least be even a little bit jealous.

I heard this song on the radio today and it broke my heart...

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
    Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?

.....I don't believe you would but I think he might.

I can't risk it. I can't.

I don't regret what we had, but it can't continue, so please give me some space, please respect my decision.

Love always,

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Hi Neighbour, it was nice to unintentionally meet you today. Thanks for asking my opinion in the store today. Your new shirt will look very nice. I'm sorry I allowed you to believe an untruth (I didn't mean to, :o but I didn't correct you either)... there's something about you that makes me tongue-tied ...and it's always surprising to see you... and you live right down the hall... and you have this fantastic smile... and you always smell soooo good in the elevator.

I don't know how to be anything but acquaintances with a guy. While it was not my intention to deceive, perhaps your thinking I am married will make it easier for both of us to be neighbourly... so we can continue shaking hands and none will be the wiser that I think you are soooo dreamy.

You were everything I wanted and more.
    You were there when I needed you and there right before I knew I did.
    You kissed me with passion and held me with care.

And then you told me that you loved me.
    But I couldn't say it back.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry for both of us. You lost what could have been and I lost what could never have been. But we both lost.

I'll always care for you. You understand every single part of it, every tiny little piece of darkness I feel is a piece you have inside of you too. Thank you for lighting up the dark, even for a little while. Thank you for making me feel alive and thank you for making me...feel.

You're an amazing person, one of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life. I wish beyond wishing that I could have said it back.

I really wish I could have said it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

So turns out I'm not done hating you yet.

Please allow me these final residual feelings and fantasies that you get your heart torn out (like I did), your next visa rejected and a hefty dose of sexual impotence long enough to kill this blossoming relationship you both seem to have.

The fog has lifted and I understand how wrong you were on every front. You've been my lesson in luke-warm mediocrity and men whose balls are smaller than mine.

But the rejection, the fucking rejection, man. You asshole. You son of a bitch. Why is it not enough for me to be wanted by other men? Why are you still the voice inside my head? When you're far, far from anything special yourself?

Good luck to you, and good luck to her. Seven years without a date until you came along, really? Silly, silly girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Dear New Boy,

I don't know what's going to come out of this but thanks for the last few days, You've made me feel good about myself in the first time in quite a while. I definitely hope to see more of you. :)

Dear Old Boy,

You've made me feel ****ty about myself for too long already. It was your loss, not mine, even your mother has said it to me. You may be one year older but you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do still. But at least now I know that very little of the whole thing was on my part, and that makes me finally feel like myself again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

dear carol

you were such a horrible bully but by god by telling lies about me you did me the biggest favour. i hope sinead learns the truth some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

P

I can not believe this is happening again. You don't see it, but this is exactly how it started last time and it nearly destroyed us all. You are on a very, very rocky road, falling off quickly, and I'm not sure I have the energy to pull you back on again.

Please don't destroy yourself. I can't do it again, I can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Where the fck did that just come from???
    I dont know what ive done to make you think like that- youre just making things complicated now and after ive been through the last few years i cant deal with complicated.
    Why couldnt you just wait til i got home. Why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

S - wish I would stop running into you when I look my worst... 'n I wish you would stop looking soooo good when you run into me... 'n stop smiling while yer at it... and being so sweet, it's unsettling. :rolleyes: same name

Advertisement