Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Jealous is an ugly trait.

You are turning everyone against me because N is best friend with me and not you.

How sad and pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I hate how easy it was for you to let go, but I hate how much I cared even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I learned some things about you lot yesterday that sickened me to my stomach. I wash my hands of you all and the quicker she dies the better, so I never have to have a single thing to do with you, you animals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Dear Housemate,

Good for you for being a morning person. I am not. In fact, I'm especially not when I've had an exhausting time lately and I finally get a lie in for the first time in ages.
    I do not appreciate you turning up your music to full blast and singing along... there are other people in the house. You can't sing and it's too early for xmas songs.
    I wouldn't mind if we could just plug in my own headphones but your music is too loud for that. And yet you wonder why I'm so tired these days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

I'm sorry - I didn't realise this was going to mean that we were never going to be friends again. Looking at things now, I don't seem to have any friends at all, and I didn't realise how lucky I was to have friends like you two in the first place. If I'd know how things would have turned out, I would have stopped being such an idiot and apologised. It wasn't my fault that this started but it was my fault that it went as far as it did. It's too late to do anything now, but I will never not be sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

Grow up. Realise when you're on to a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Asbury Park

Dear occasional employer,
    You contacted me today about doing some work and just when I was having such a shi..y day so thank you. It's not much but sometimes it's the little things that help the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Dear me ,

Stop focusing on other people. If they don't stick around, they're not important. Concentrate on the important people. Please. You'll regret it otherwise :-(

Me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Mr boyfriend..
    I'm crying. I didn't want you to drive off. I didn't wanna ruin my makeup. I wanted you to come after me. You didn't. You drove off. I just wanted to spend Friday night together, like we used to. Maybe it's not important to you, but to me, it really is. I can't help but hate this relationship. I feel trapped cuz maybe I don't wanna drink, maybe I just wanna see you. You guilt me into doing thing is just don't want to. I hate this. You always make me out to be the bad person, while I'm totally praising you and showing you off to everyone I can. And as sad as it probably sounds, I hate that I didn't get a Friday night kiss, not that it matters greatly to you.. I just wanted to spend Friday night together. And although you drove off, and I'm mad at you.. I still rang you to tell you to drive safely.
    S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Pixie.....i know what you are trying to do but stop it, seriously stop it. You always sabotage things. Stop it, its all in your head.

• Advertisement

Mj,

Again? Again? Oh my god! But I'm done! You can say all you want to me, I'm done getting worked up over you! Just GO AWAY!!!!

L

Dear phone,

Work for me for God's sake!!!

Ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You,

Now you're letting your confusion take control
    And leading you down a dark and lonely road
    Even that won't last forever
    Just look around and see you're not along
    You're not alone...

Remember that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Sometimes things that you should be happy about hurt a lot!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You are 58 not 13. Starting acting like it and leave your kids out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And another one scared away!

Life, putting yourself out there is scary. Constantly getting rejected just sucks lemons.

3 years now I stayed quiet and worked on myself. And yes, I am fine on my own, but why dont you want me to meet someone. Am trying.

Why cant you help me out and throw some people who are interested my way? Instead of idiots who seem interested and then run for the nearest hills.

I could write "whats wrong with me" but I know there isnt actually anything wrong with me, I just need a bit of luck.

Something you give others, but devoid to give me. I just dont know where to try anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Did I do something wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

S,

I miss you, dude.

Can't work out which is worse; seeing you but having to stay at arm's length, or not seeing you or chatting to you at all.

K,

This will fade. Chin up.

Snap out of it. Stop doubting yourself. And why on earth is it that you only seem to get like this when there's nobody around to talk to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

need a bit of a rant, been a bit of a tough few days and to be quite honest i don't know how much more of this i can take:(

So i got over my illness and i thought things were going ok... though the experience of being in hospital and not knowing what was wrong with me was scary. But now I'm scared to be intimate with you in case i get a flare up again. When we do try it really hurts and me being tense and scared it really doesn't help matters. Just hope we can get though this as to break up with you over this would be the last thing i would want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Dear employers,

Could someone please hire my boyfriend? He's got brains to burn and is serious and responsible. You won't regret it.

I'd really appreciate it,

Legs.

• Advertisement

Dear brain,

Wtf was that about last night??!

Me

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Dear F

When you kept going on about not being able to trust girls anymore and insisting I had a secret boyfriend, I should have heard the alarm bells. You are the player, unfortunately I thought you were different but no yet again I'm lied to and made feel like a fool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Dear Smartypants,

You've done it, you got the job, now prove yourself. You're going to be pulled in a million different directions between now and Christmas so enjoy it! Yes, it's going to be difficult. But you're well able for it.

Forget about him. Forget. About. Him. If he was interested he'd do the leg work, not get excited about you being somewhere and then ignore you, or make you listen to that rubbish he spouts. You know this. Stop pining.

Finally, A probably asked that question because you're always talking about kids. Stop putting words in their mouth or thoughts in their head. You know who you are, what does it matter if others think you might fit in a different box?

XX

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Charlene_92

Dear J,

Thank you for our chat today! I have missed you and the confidence you fill me with - your message made me smile. If only you didn't live so far away x

Dear B,

I've given you a chance to redeem yourself - don't make me regret it! I want us to be friends and I'd like to be there for you so please, don't complicate things again! And please STOP waiting until your off your face on drink to talk to me when we're out.

Dear S,

Seriously! You need to wise up! Calls at 2am yet no response when you're sober? This "being shy" excuse is a load of crap - if you want to meet up again, man up and ask me! I don't bite!

PND,

You snuck up on me.

L

Me,

Don't be scared

Me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Dear sister,

I love you but seriously, you need to grow up. Yes I know that work won't give you any hours, but this has been going on for months and you have made no attempt to find a new job. I wouldn't mind if you couldn't get one but you haven't even tried. Mum and Dad work really hard to keep us both in college, the least you could do is lessen the burden on them by earning your own money. I commute to college every week to make things a little easier financially but you don't even realise it. Not to mention the fact that I work every weekend in a job I hate.

Honestly it wouldn't bother me so much if you seemed even a bit grateful for what they do for you. But then I found out that you asked our parents for more money last week, but forgot to mention that it was for another night out. They thought that money was for antibiotics. And you were out again last night, as I can see from Facebook, yet you tell me you've no money for our parents' Christmas presents, so I'll be buying them all myself. And I'm sure it goes without saying that if I get anything from you on Christmas morning, it'll have come from Mum's purse.

Seriously, you are an adult now. If you're old enough to get into nightclubs, you're old enough to pay for it yourself.

I understand that you're living on your own, I get it. But is it absolutely necessary that you stroll down, open our back gate, come in through our back door and sit yourself down in our living room a drink tea FOUR TIMES A DAY? And now you've managed to worm your way into having Christmas dinner here despite the fact your brother is five minutes down the road and your sister is half an hour away. Seriously. You're bang out of order. Do you not have the cop on to realise that our house will be full? There are four of us here, and Granny and my uncle are going to be here too. And yourself apparently. There isn't room to swing a cat and you're going to be down for the entire day that day sprawled across the armchair almost demanding tea. Well I'll be making none for you. I'm not being mean but you're in the house four times a day, I'd love it if Christmas was just ourselves because the likelihood is that it's going to be Granny's last. I'm beginning to think that it's not that you've got no cop on, it's that you're ignorant and you don't give a sh*t that you're taking advantage. Our house is not open house, it doesn't feel like our house anymore. It's like you're always here. Dad's birthday next week and no doubt you'll be here for that too. I know your his friend but there are limits, I can't take much more. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

You had better get well. High Dependancy unit my ass. Absolutely not, no way, get out of there. You've no business getting clots on your lung.

Hospital Staff - look after him. He's has his fair share of being sick over the last few years, he's spent too much time in hospital, fix him and send him home please.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Dear Microsoft Word,

Is this how we're doing it now? Your going to wait until I need you must and then freeze every time I go near you?

Well cheers for that.

A totally panicked and pissed off MCR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I told you that my brother tried to take his own life, and you barely respond to that but talk about a bug and how you're looking for a job among things. Get why I'm so 'hostile', as you put it?
    I couldn't give a fxck tbh.

Advertisement