Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I don't want to cry over this, never mind in public. For god's sake, either tell me what is wrong or stop taking it out on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I am so f*cking pissed at you right now. I cant believe you are doing it yet again. Your promises obviously mean sweet f*ck all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hello and welcome back gagging-thing / sniffle-city / runny nose / tickly cough / sore throat,

Great surprise albeit not a nice one you were this morning when I woke up. Any chance ye could now just p1ss off and have yer party elsewhere please and thanks. I'd take a lingering bad smell over this thing at this stage I'm so desperate. :/:/:(

Yours sneezily,
    Me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

life, seriously. Leave me, my family, and my friends the fck alone for a while.
    My brother's cancer is incurable.
    My Aunt's has spread to her lungs.
    And now my friend has died suddenly, of natural causes. At 33.
    What. The. Fck.
    Life, please...just....stop being so fckin horrible to those I love. Please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I'm sick of hearing about you both!

One is too self centered to see what was right in front of him & I'm sick of my friends saying Oh I so see you 2 married with kids in a few yrs. Trust me more has happened in the last few months that hurt than it did when we broke up, it's def sailed now. So much negativity, just brings ppl down around you and I tried so hard. I know it's been tough & I can only imagine what you are going through and I've had my own stuff going on (not as serious) but there comes a point where ppl can only listen to so much negativity. You have to look ahead & I wanted to be there for you but you really hurt me. I still don't think you even realise or really care how much.

The other well F you, asking have I been talking about you. NO I bloody haven't you turned into an absolute ass when we ended and treated me like **** so I made the tough decision to pick up & move forward faster than I ever have and no it wasn't easy but you didn't deserve my tears. I know you are lonely over there & this is karma coming back to bite you. I loved you for what you are, faults, emotional baggage the lot. I was there for you no matter what.

:(:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I wish i could say to you please don't take the job in UK, I would be devastated without you.

Your inability to answer the freaking phone is actually beyond annoying. The most frustrating thing is it's only a habit you seem to have developed over the past couple of months.

There is usually a decent and valid reason for me wanting to contact you - I don't think I have ever rang you unnecessarily or to simply pass the time.

It would be nice too if you could return a missed call instead of making me feel like a stalker who has to keep ringing you in order to get a hold of you.

Someday soon I might just stop bothering to ring you and where would that leave us?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Thank you big sis, for being so supportive, helping me with my cover letters, updating my cv, proofreading letters before I send them out and all the other things you help me with. Seeing how good we get on now, it's such a shame we didn't see or speak to each other for 10 years. Good thing we're making up for lost time now.I know I can always rely on you and should hart times ever fall upon you, I hope I can do the same for you. P.S You rock at flamengo!

Cavvies: I'm really sorry for all the brushing I have to put you through. It hurts and you all hate it but it has to be done. If you'd just sit still for a moment it would go much easier.

To my parents: it will never be the same, no matter how much we skype. And you will never understand. If we only saw each other over the computer for the rest of our lives, you would be okay with it. I think you prefer the distance, not having to come face to face with me/us. What was the hurry, eight years ago, that you'd leave your youngest in an abusive relationship just so you could emigrate, she was still even in school! Is it so amazing there that when I was struggling with an unplanned pregnancy, you couldn't come back home for a week and offer your support and care, because the pregnancy made me gravely ill, I couldn't even walk unaided FFS. Should I ever have children, if they were facing a crisis I'd be with them in a heartbeat no matter where I am. We only see you once a year, perhaps twice if we're lucky enough that you decide to come over. You ripped the family apart because granny moved over to were you are too because she became so lonely after you left, but that means that we only see her when we come over, which right now for me isn't possible financially and you knew that-beside my sisters-she was the only family member that we were still in touch with and that we had a very strong bond, which luckily is there still. What was the hurry, please tell me because I don't get it, honestly, I don't.

As small and as minuscule this may seem, it really gets to me.

I am well aware that your family do not like me, it's clearly obvious. I mean, you go for a family night out to celebrate your new job and your girlfriend of three years is not invited. You see NOTHING wrong with this. We had Christmas dinner planned together, you cancelled at the last moment because your family wanted you to have it with them, leaving me to be alone. Again, NOTHING wrong with this. I would be absolutely mortified and horrified if my family behaved this way towards you.

I'm seriously thinking of leaving you. Being able to get along with my OHs family is a priority of mine. I know your family have never liked any of your exes, either, so it's not just me. You're too clingy to them and it's a huge turnoff.

It just feels absolutely s**t when your OHs siblings partner are invited along to EVERYTHING, while your actual GIRLFRIED isn't invited to your evening out.

And you don't see anything wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I want to feel needed and appreciated, reassured too.

It doesn't feel as if I'm actually a part of your life.

Every single day I wonder when it'll all come crashing down...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I don't understand what you're doing.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

Can you all please stop posting stupid posts about bump liking this, bump liking that and how shopping trips have changed to big maternity clothes and knickers when you're only 3months gone. Posting to tell Facebook how much you love your baby, constant f8cking updates on feeds, baby poos and ickle John loves his new toy or ickle Jane loves her new dress thanks Auntie xxx or Uncle xxxx that aren't even related to you. I'm sick to the tits of it now, put photos up grand but not the hourly updates on your children and it' s not just one of you it's fc8king all of you at it NON STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Birdster wrote: »
    Can you all please stop posting stupid posts about bump liking this, bump liking that and how shopping trips have changed to big maternity clothes and knickers when you're only 3months gone. Posting to tell Facebook how much you love your baby, constant f8cking updates on feeds, baby poos and ickle John loves his new toy or ickle Jane loves her new dress thanks Auntie xxx or Uncle xxxx that aren't even related to you. I'm sick to the tits of it now, put photos up grand but not the hourly updates on your children and it' s not just one of you it's fc8king all of you at it NON STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

unfollow/unfriend them :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Are you out there? Will I ever meet you or is this it? Yes, I won't get hurt if I'm on my own. But I would like to find someone to love and love me back. I would like to find the one who's worth the risk of getting hurt again.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Jesus lads, Your sniggers and giggles are so unprofessional. Look, I realise I'm not in your nerd gang but you know what? The bosses requested it, I did it and youre not holding up your side of the bargain.

Me, Look you keep taking everything so personally. It was not your idea, it was your bosses idea. You agreed with him that it would make the product "sexier". You did it and it works. Your so called colleagues are afraid of innovation and hard work. Let them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 signmeup

I know you love me. And I hope you know I love you so much. I'm just scared. Scared that I will lose it all in an instant. And be left empty and lonely again.
    Yes, we are living together. Yes, I am really happy. But I am afraid that you will get bored of me. That you will realise that I am not what you thought, that I am really just ordinary, and not eveything you wish for. Something will happen, like me being my stupid self, and your rose coloured glasses will slip, and you will see me for who I am. And you will realise I am not good enough.
    I know these are my own battles. I know they are my demons. But the more I love you, the more I have to loose.
    I am so very happy with you. You are so good to me. I love you so much. Please bear with me.
    I am learning to breath. You are so good for me in every way. I hope and wish with all my heart that we will make it. You are amazing my love, my life, my world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Idgaf anymore.

I am so sorry. If I could take it back I would.
    I just could not stand by and watch you in pain any more.
    Everything has changed now.
    You have chosen him, him who treats you so badly, and you are blind to it. Or are you. I think he has you so low, that you know it but think you dont deserve anything more.
    You are so wrong. You are wonderful and deserve a world of happiness. I wish you could see that. And see what he is.
    He has won now. You have chosen him, and in doing that you have lost everything else.
    I feel like I have lost you forever. I hope that is not the case. You are my only family, my closest friend. My person I call, who is always there. My heart is broken for you, knowing how sad and broken you are. Why can you not see what he is???
    You said you have made a choice, please - I'm not asking you to choose. I dont want to loose you. He is the one asking you to choose. He is making you loose everything.
    I will always be here for you. Please some day come back to me.
    I fear its all gone too far this time. I love you. Remember that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

It's hard to keep track of you falling through the sky.

Your 92 year old mother fell out of bed and now has a black eye and her face is swollen. How can you still want to keep up appearances and pretend she's okay? Newsflash! She is NOT okay. She's got severe, very late stage Alzheimer's, she is NOT alert. Keeping her walking around the nursing home is cruel and it's only for your own benefit. I know if you'd been the first one to find out she fell we would never have found out because you'd have kept us away until she was healed. What the f*ck do you think you're achieving? She's not alert, the woman barely knows her own f*cking name for God's sake. You're only kidding yourself and you look like a fool. That's fine, you go on pretending. But STOP making her go along with your little act because it's not fair on her. You're nothing but a selfish pr*ck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Yes those results are devastating. Yes this makes everything so much harder to achieve but harder not impossible. You are intelligent but unfortunately you are now dealing with a lot more than you ever had to before. Obviously that's going to make a difference, particularly when half your problems are related directly to your brain. But this isn't the end, you have a whole semester and repeats and there are always other options, even if they're not the ones you had been planning towards.

Look after yourself. You've survived this far so you can survive further. Don't let this sh/te be the thing that destroys you when you have fought off so much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

i would have done anything and tried anything to fix things if only you asked and if only you gave me a chance to. i've lost the person i thought i would grow old with. ive lost the only person ive ever loved who loved me back and i honestly have no faith now that anyone else ever will. I know you will go off and start your new life now and i know pretty soon you will meet someone else, someone who unlike me doesnt have a passion in life that takes up their time, someone who will just be there for you, will be home, will cook, will clean, wont make all the mistakes i did, someone who will be better than I was and that will just kill me.

to my best friend thank you for sticking to me like velcro and refusing to let me push you away when i just couldnt admit there was something wrong because admitting it would make it real.

to my mum thank you for texting me back yesterday and for coming to be with me. you literally saved my life

I already knew you were ignorant but Jesus Christ, this takes the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 GreenerGrasss

After watching that nostalgic movie with you last night; It hit me that without a doubt you are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Hearing you say that if I passed away, you would be right behind me brought tears to my eyes. I also saw you brush a tear away, you weren't quick enough to hide it. You are such a sweetheart. Sure we've had some ridiculous arguments, more than half of which were my fault...blowing up at unwashed dishes and something that happened over a year ago is totally unacceptable. I'm going to be better. Better at communicating, not getting mad over the small things, showing my appreciation etc I love you a lot. I can't wait for the kids, house, family holidays. I want it all. I'm glad you want the same things. I'm just glad I have you in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

R - How could you?! What you said, my heart can't believe it! 8 effing years, we were soul mates. Soul mates! Christ, I am such a fool! How could I trust my heart......to anyone now?! Never will I ever trust another. You have destroyed my soul. My heart won't recover this. I am completely shattered. :( How could you?!

Dear thoughts,

For the love of God, let me sleep!

xPPx

by the way, last year today, when I said it was the worst anniversary ever, I was soooooo wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Wow D,
    Not even a text for my birthday. :( A crappy few words via Facebook does not count. I'm so unimpressed and to be honest I'm quite hurt. We're friends first and foremost, and I expected to be made feel important. And yet, I still have these feelings that won't go away.

BUT I'm a big girl now and I can guarantee you that I won't lose sleep over it. I'm worth more than the opinion you have of me and I'll find someone who deserves and earns my feelings.

Don't worry your sexy little head over it, I'm on my way up.

• Advertisement

R- So, I over-reacted to something I wished for you all along. I am happy for you, really I am. Guess I didn't realise how much I missed you until I read that message and felt the pain and finality of us. I am so proud of you; you took a terrible situation and turned it around for the betterment of you and your family. Not many men would do that. My longing and regret has to stop, here.... Like the woman said... Love shouldn't be this hard....

A dear friend said "you never know what's around the corner" - I fought that because I didn't want anything but what I used to have... until I relaised last night that he is right. I found you around the corner once a long time ago, and it changed my entire life. I don't want to miss out on another opportunity like that, just because I refuse to be open to the possibility.

When it comes to you, I will try to remember who you are and listen to my heart, the one that's always wanted what's best for you, instead of my selfish pride. I should've remembered you would never forget about us - I heard it in your words last Christmas. I miss you my friend... Like you, I will take the mistakes I made in our relationship to improve the next one... And maybe someday we can be friends again - but meet as equals this time; without all the heartache that accompanied our young, foolish selves.

K - It's time.

Advertisement