Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Seriously, do you people have to be everywhere I am? Don't I spend enough time with you as it is? Give me a little breathing space.... please????

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You are a waster. Get some f**king work done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

We got the house... So so excited!
    Guess its time to finally be a grown up!! Eeek!! ;-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Dear Cigarettes,

This is goodbye, it's not me, it's you. You're doing nothing but holding me back and I can't deal with this one sided relationship any longer... You've been in my life for 10 years now and there's not a hope in hell that you're breaking into another decade of my life. We're done.

Dear Me,

You can do this, you don't need to be dependant on anything, let alone something so nasty and full of chemicals. You're a scientist for f***'s sake, you should know better, now's the time to do something about it! You're eating better, you're exercising, this is one last change for the better!

Dear boy,

Thanks for giving me the kick up the a**e I needed. You're beautiful and had your very sweet moments but by god you're a waster. Thanks for ditching me, now you can stop bringing me down and I can reach my full potential.
    P.S. Spinning and Kettlebells is starting to give me the reminants of a washboard stomach and a frankly banging bottom, it's so your loss! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Not having anyone to talk things through can be tough sometime. My mind will go through scenarios and wondering what is the best to do or did I do the right thing.

I don't know what your game plan is now or what you'll decide to spread about me just because I spoke up. No doubt you will portray me as the worse person ever and yourself as a saint.

All I can do is be truthful, it will feel like a thousand people against me after you have spread gossip about me which I know you will do going by experience of how you treat other people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Dear 'rents

The f*cking atmosphere in this house is unbearable. At least once a day one of you gets pissed off with eachother and spends the day in a foul mood, the tension is incredible!
    How can you both live like this? There has been no love in this house for god knows how many years. If you two wernt so damn stubborn you'd have been separated years ago and we'd all be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Dear 20's

So there are only 6 days left until we depart and I have to be mature :(

20-21 Thanks for my first proper job that made me cop on and not be so lazy

21-23 Thanks for the first proper GF and showing that I needed to move jobs.

23-24 Started off so well with a great promotion but ended with the start of the dreaded recession and that job was taken away from me after only a year:(

25 New Job and a Son :D

26-29 Money struggles, family health issues, break ups, worrying over my sons issue and the dreaded "better job" that was a disaster.

29-6days before im 30, officially a year in my new job 2 weeks after leaving the disaster job, promotion, being made permanent, my sons issue not so bad now, less money worries etc roll on my 30's......I may even want to settle and get married :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Dear ................? God?.................

Please tell the Advanced-Stages-of-Cancer-Monster to go fcuk themselves and keep them away and not darken our door. There's another good 10-15 years of life and blissful retirement together left yet, and please God a couple of Weddings and with any luck some Grand-kids. The man has to walk his daughter down the Aisle yet. Hold his grandkids. It's not time yet.

Is this really happening........ :/

Yours in disbelief,
    Me.
    :(:(:(

I spent the past few years mooning over you. Listening to your problems and being your crutch whilst being knee-deep in the friendzone. When you finally started noticing me and pushing our relationship to being more than friends, I was happier than I had been in a long time. You were the first guy in over 5 years that I had allowed myself to be vulnerable with, that had finally broken down the walls that I had built.

If I had known this time last year that you would drop me like a hot potato when you got what you wanted, then I would have never allowed our relationship to go further than friendship. The past six months of being treated like crap, and humiliated in front of our friends and peers, were not worth that brief period of happiness. I feel as though you have never listened to anything I said over the past few years, because otherwise you would have had the decency to communicate and be straight with me, rather than act like an immature 13 year old and the creep who took advantage of the broken girl.

I've never known someone who is nicer to me when I ignore them, who flirts with me when I'm finally happy and moving on. The only reason I speak to you these days is because I'm a polite person and we share mutual friends.

It's now blatantly obvious why all your previous girlfriends have dumped you, and why so many of your classmates and workmates hate you. Sort yourself out dear, because I'm done sticking up for you and being your emotional punching bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I'm so annoyed with you, and it's only because I know you're right. Sorry to be so childish about things, I promise in the morning when I have slept I will be more rational and I will apologise and mean it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I so wish I could make everything better and tell you everything is okay. I hate seeing you so sad. Hearing you cry yesterday because of what they've done was heartbreaking. It made me so angry that they think this is the right thing to do. I don't really know what else I can say other than that she loves you, she'll find a way to get in touch. I'm here for you.

J xx

He needed both of you last night and you couldn't be arsed to come up, even for a few minutes, to see if he was okay? If it was either of you feeling this heartbroken and confused, do you think he'd drop you like a hot potato? You should be ashamed. I wouldn't mind so much if this was the first time. He's there for you both constantly. Anytime he asks you to go for a drink or even a walk to cheer him up, both of you make excuses. Get your priorities straight or you'll lose him for good. A text here or there is no good. Either you want to be a friend or you don't. Make up your mind. He's getting sick of asking for help and being met with excuses. All you had to do last night was make an effort to show you care. I'm beginning to question whether you care at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭singledad80

How could you do that to me, blaming me for all the hurt, I left because we where not happy no matter how hard I try to get you to listen crying asking for help, I blamed my self but truth be told you where on POF talking to other men, it takes two for a marriage to work, You can blame me, drag me down, hurt me, destroy my good name, replace me, but its you that's losing out, My heart will heal with time, I will meet some one new, they will have my love and soon I will forget you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Bus Driver - I used to be able to run across the street in the middle of traffic and catch a transfer, no matter what... Now that I can't, well... when you stop and take that extra 30 seconds waiting for me to hobble across the street (inevitably making you late), you have no idea how much I appreciate your patience and thoughtfulness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm stone broke, please please please give me the job!!!

I don't know you and I'm really, really, really hoping that you get out of there. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

Why why why are you making this so difficult, I was soooo happy to be getting away and you are making the process so unnecessarily difficult :( please stop, it's only 3 measly weeks and I'll do whatever you need in the interim, please, please, please. Don't make me miserable over a few weeks and make it so much harder than it needs to be. It could be simple but now it's not.

Darling Wife I miss you so, You have hurt me so much the last three months, things you have done On our anniversary, On Valentines day, You Done thing's I never taught possible I have seen A dark side to you, A side I didn't think my sweet angel
    had I always stood by you when you where sick, When you where depressed after giving birth to our child for nearly two years, When you Family ripped us off When trying to rise your child from another man as my own going to the school appointments standing up for that child when been bullied when he was attack by others i defended him, I stood by you, When you fell out with your friends,I was your shoulder to cry on, You where my lady my soul and I was your rock and no matter what I would have walk trough hell for you, I still love you and the taught of not been with you makes me sick I told you once that you know when some one really loves you because no matter the hurt the pain caused that a loving hug can forgive any thing, I believe in you, I know my lady is there please come back and I will swipe you in to my arms and spend the rest of our lives making each other happy.

I pray that you hear me, but i know you never will. I just had to write how I feel it helps me

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

What the fcúk was that even about? It started off about some kid in baby gymnastics not sharing and being the daughter of a bítch and ended up with you going on a tirade about how I got stressed when my brother was talking about work last saturday?!?!? You did your usual of talking loudly over me until I just agreed so you would shut up.

Then I turned the radio up so I wouldn't have to listen to you any more. You went into the sitting room and went back on facebook. You told me that I was getting stressed because I was feeling guilty? What do I have to feel guilty for? I got sick of listening to you because you badger me until I admit I am wrong just to shut you up. You say that I try to blame other people for my behaviour but I don't know what that means in this instance. Yes I got stressed but under normal circumstances most normal people wouldn't try to start a fight with someone during lunch for no apparent reason.

Jesus h fcuking christ I am so glad youre not around this weekend. Go back to your mother. I wish you would go back to her for good. You bring nothing to this family. You dont work, you dont look for work, you never so much as apologise for the fact that I have to work as hard as i do in a job i hate just cos you arent working. You never accept that I am constantly worried about losing my job because then that would make 2 of us unemployed. You know I have a stressful time at work and what do you do? You have a go at me during the 1 hour of my otherwise pathethic day when I get to spend time with my son.

You, good sir, are a prize cnut.

PS if you hate baby gymnastics so much, why dont you get a job and I will go part time at work. I would be glad to bring our little fella out.

JD,

The best part of my day, every day, is the coffee with you. Nobody can make me laugh like you do. You'll never know the extent of my feelings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Dear Brain,

Before you engage mouth and give it with both barrels to everyone in your personal & professional life (and also random people on the street) about what inconsiderate, selfish c*nts they are please remember that we are currently down a stress hole that we voluntarily got into.

There is a chance, and I know you don't want to hear this brain but but stay with me, there is a chance that we're not being entirely rational right now. Please remember Brain that we suggested all these activities we're now thinking 'stupid, selfish ASSH*LE' in our heads about while trying not to hyperventilate or have a public cry.

So, accept you're going to have to let a few people down because you actually cannot do the things they have asked you to do at the minute. Instead of saying 'Yes! No Problem!! I shall be around at 8.30am with sandwiches for everyone!!' when you're thinking 'No, I shall be at home panic eating twixes and reading journals' say 'No'. All sorted then! No having grisly nightmares involving chasing your nearest & dearest with a lump hammer if you just say 'no'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭tomthetank

Dear Mr Two-Dates,

I knew the only way I could reach you was by letting you into my bed.
    You are so emotionally unavailable it's almost funny.
    Except it's not.
    It kind of hurts me that you'd create such a silly, stupid excuse for "not wanting anything serious", mere days after we met.
    Rejecting me before I even actually expressed any meaningful interest in you.
    Did you mistake my 'pint next week?' for a 'will you be my husband?' or something?
    And why did you chase me down again, in light of that stupid speech you gave me about your lack of intentions?
    Why were you so insistent that last night would happen?
    I thought I had sufficiently emotionally disengaged enough to meet you, if for nothing else for my own amusement, as your words and actions were just so misaligned.
    I thought I actively disliked you, I was sure of it.
    I thought I could 'fcuk like a man'.
    But it still hurts that you left so abruptly, and that you were so selfish in bed, and that you didn't even bother with as much as a text today.
    You are a selfish, selfish man.
    And if this is how you're used to treating women - I'm guessing you can enjoy another seven years of singledom.
    Good. Riddance.

TT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm stone broke, please please please give me the job!!!

Well, thanks for nothing. :(

Well, well, well - back here again

I may be female, but there will come a time when I need to grow some lady balls and just remove you from my life.

This is just going to go on, and on, and on, and ON.

I know. I know for a fact that me & you are not meant to be.

We arent anam chara's like you kept saying at the start.

I know deep down that we arent soulmates.

So why do I prolong the inevitable? What's in it for me?

FCUK ALL - that's what.

I need to drop my fears big time. They hold me back and what are they? Merely brain farts that swish around my head. Fears cant hurt me. I created them. I can erase them.

Cant wait to hear your excuse later you useless a$$hole. What are you good for on this planet? Some things yes - but for me? Obviously not.

Cant deal with any more heartbreak in my life. I can control that part of my life to some degree.

You have to go.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I

I don't know if you're annoyed at me, just being distant or what's going on, but I miss our friendship. The last messages I got from you were just odd and now you seem to be blaming me for stuff. I just want to be our stupid selves again. You've always been there for me when I need it and we've had the most ridiculous chats and craic. You have changed but don't let that be permanant, don't become them because you're better than that.

Please talk to me again and lets get back to normal. I need normality in some part of my life.

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

You & I have never spoken but having sat in the same confined space as you so very often I was very, very happy to see you get stuck in the lift doors this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Dear fellow boardsies,

please cross your fingers that i get this job!

I cant bare being here any longer :/

Dear Wife, Its hard for me not to worry about you when your really sick I guess no matter how much You hurt me I still really care about you, feelings don't go away after so many years together, I was proud of having you as my wife and partner, mother of my child I guess you only realize what you have till you lose it, I really hope you get well soon It takes a moment to wreck a relation ship but it takes a life time to get over the hurt, You will always be my honey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Stop going on and on about the fact that I haven't got a 'proper' job yet and am using the money I've saved up on a holiday to Florida instead of some ****ty internship that I won't even like. It's my life, not yours. Just because you had it all figured out when you were my age doesn't mean that it has to be the same for me. Just leave me alone and let me do things my way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

beks101 wrote: »
    24 hours notice for a second round interview.
    Hey Brain - quit slacking out on me. YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU ALREADY ARE DOING IT!!!
    Hey A - please give me the job please give me the job please give me the job please give me the job please give me the job....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!

I got the job I got the job I got the job thank JESUS I got the job!!!!

I've just come in for an overnight shift after a week of tumulus,torturous overnight shifts, sleep deprived, knackered, emotional, disheveled, and my boss called me and told me I GOT THE JOB.

This is just the best day.
    Thank you world.

Advertisement