Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dizzymisslizzy

Parents,
    Thank you for loving me as much as you do and for not going mad today. Thank you for supporting me. If I am half as good as parents as yous were to us, I'll be more than happy. Yous are going to be the best grandparents my child could ever wish for
    xxxxx

Sesame seed,
    You are too small so I didn't see or hear you today. I know you're in there. I can't wait to see you. I love you with all my heart and every fibre of my being. Stay safe lil one
    xxxxx

You,
    How care you offer me money like that to go sort our 'problem' out. I am having this baby and nothing you say or do can change my mind. I hate you for that conversation today. I had plans for my life too, but me and sesameseed will be more than happy in life without you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

So as it turns out.. We have been slowly poisoned by carbon monoxide in this disaster of a rented house!... Unbelievable! Will like to see how they try to get out of this one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

i cant believe you have just accused me of what you have. It is horrendous thing to accuse anyone off. The first i asked was how are you? because i know you have been sick. I know you are going for surgery. Im worried sick about you along with having my family home broken into and you accuse me of being a selfish bitch and was the nicest thing init that i was accused of. You are unreal. I make all the effort with you and you make none with me, its me who is always travelling to meet you never the other way. So bloody upset you can go to hell now Im sick of being the one that you take everything out on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I have the best parents in the world.
    Two individuals who would lay down their lives for me without a moment's thought.
    Two people who love me more than maybe anyone should.
    Who have taught me everything I know about kindness and decency and honesty and love.
    About hard work and curiosity for the world around me.
    About compassion for others.

I see and hear and read so much from other people who haven't been so fortunate - who don't have a warm, loving home to come back to at the end of it all. Who don't know what it's like to have the unwavering support I've always felt; who don't have two of the biggest fans and biggest cheerleaders the world has ever known in their own parents.

And I realize that I haven't been grateful enough.

So world, universe, any god that may be, fate, or any good deed I may have done in a past life - thank you for blessing me like this. Thank you for showing me this kind of love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Dear asshole X

There is nothing as awesome as being able to invite friends over without having to warn you in advance, as being able to change my plans at last minute and just drive down the country for an adventure, of not having to stress and fret about getting home to you at a reasonable time just to sit on the couch for the evening. Last weekend I lived my life and didnt once have to watch the clock or feel guilty because you had no interest in my life but expected me to be home and watch you sit being miserable. I can feel happy for myself when I am successful without having to feel guilty about you always having what you felt was a harder life than I had. I can have ice cream for dinner and go to bed at midnight and make as much noise as I want when I get up. My feet are no longer sore from walking on eggshells around someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Drivers, Universe, God... to whomever of you three are listening... three close calls in the crosswalk this week is too close for comfort... just how many close calls is one given in life? statistically speaking, I dont like the odds... I just need a little safety till I can take care of myself please... Thanks, me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭singledad80

Dear me, I don't know how you carry on life throws so much your s---e your way, you look tired sore and unhappy the only time you seam like your self is when your son is around you have to cheer up she doesn't what you any more,her family hate you even thought, you went looking for he brother when he try to kill him self a few time, you cleaned her sisters wounds when she used to cut her self and minded her kids, you use to bring her mother on holidays even tough she hates your guts and always gets involved when you raised your kids, her partner threaten to have you shot she turn your friends and family against you and trying to take your kids away, yet no matter what you stuck by her no she is ruining your life over one mistake and is will do to it again, why oh way would you do that? I know you haven't much left in you so please please try and soldier on, I know its really hard especially that you never get to hold her again. Chin up and i pray to god he sends some help your way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Dope,

It's four weeks after getting our court order and you've broke it every week. We got the first step of putting you on the birth certificate done this week and you've disappeared. After the way you spoke to me and treated me last thursday, i know now that you are only doing things for yourself and you dont give two hoots about your daughter and you've lied through your teeth since the day she was born. I cannot believe I could hate someone so much, but I can, and it's you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭singledad80

^^^ loubian I am sorry for you he doesn't want to see his child, I want my son to live with me some men dont know whats important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I know I have exams. I know I'm in the middle of finals. But the fact is that you're the only person in my life right now I'm close to who has been through this before and nailed it, the only one not currently in the middle of the fog, and the best way to support me isn't to pretty much ignore me when I want to chat about something else or do something fun. I know you want what is best for me, I know you want me to do well, but I'm working really damn hard to stay afloat at the moment. You know that, and you know that I will get through it ok in the end. But even if I didn't, even if I didn't study at all and threw it all away, that would be my choice. You don't have to protect me. What I need from you is for you to be your normal self with me, and to have something to look forward to with you for the next few weeks. That's what gets me through anything difficult or challenging. I want to see you, I want to talk to you, so please don't take that option away from me, however well your intentions are.

What I wouldn't give for a hug from you right now. x

• Advertisement

Dear sesame seed

Please stay. Don't leave me.

I love you

Mam xxxxxxxx

Dear sesame seed

Please stay. Don't leave me.

I love you

Mam xxxxxxxx
    Thank you xxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Dear Myself

Compare your life to three years ago.. look at all the freaking awesome things you have done and accomplished! Fist pump that air girl! :D Life was difficult, messy and some what out of control and you beat all the bad stuff and negativity right out of your life and have become a person I truly am proud to be. New life adventures are not far away from you and although it can be frightening you will rock through them easy.

Me xx

Hey you :p

Gosh 7 years eh! Who would have thought it :) We've beat the itch as they call it :D Thanks for the support and for being the level headed one because you know how I can be when I reeeeaaaalllyyy want something :rolleyes: I am so proud of you and what you're about to do, I know there was people who didn't want you to succeed but they can shut their little snooty mouths now when they see you. I love you so much and can't wait for this all to happen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Given the all clear and sent home.

Rushed back in.

Blood clot found and treated. Now double pneumonia, when you already have COPD??

Please be ok, mam. And please, PLEASE stop smoking. It's destroying you. We can't keep seeing you like this, wondering when's the next time we'll have to rush you into hospital.

You're disabled, you're after destroying your lungs with smoking, and we're terrified. Please, stop smoking. You're young enough to undo some of the damage. You're too young to die. I can't keep crying in work, hoping to god you live.

Please stop, mam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

JJ,

Fcuk. Who saw this coming??

In my half-awake half-asleep state this morning I thought you were beside me, and it was blissful, it was heavenly, but sadly it was but a dream.

The consolation prize, for now, is the chat and the laugh...and the friendship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Dear ex-O

I hope you can see me now, i'm beginning to see the light through the trees and get the old me back but more improved...the ME before I met YOU!!!!!

My fragile mind is trying to be repaired, my body will follow.

I will find someone who will respect, and love me for who I am untill then I am happy, happy to be free of you.

I wish you no harm and good health because I cannot be bitter...

From
    Me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

I'm still mad at you beardy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Dad you are amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

N,

We've been split up for well over a year and I still wonder if your Dad got the all clear, and I wonder how all your family are doing. That's a testament to them really, from the very first time I met them all they were all so lovely to me. I do still wonder how you are too and if you ever followed through with any of the plans you made.

J

You,

This time last year did you think you would walk, let alone run, 5k??! Look how far you've come!

Me xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I hate being here.

I despise it, its the same thing over and over.

I just need a chance to get out of here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I love you, I love you from the bottom of my heart and we have been through so much together over the last year. You've been my rock in so many situations and I know that I can count on you for the majority of things.

But I can't help feeling that you do not feel the same way about me. You don't text/call to see how I am, you don't call over to mine even though we only live two doors away. And I'm getting more and more conscious that you still haven't said those three little words to me.

Summer is coming and we are going to be hours apart again. I just want to know where I stand with you. I can't spend another summer waiting on contact that may never happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I'm so pissed at you right now it's not even funny. You took it upon yourself to organise group work in college, and neglected to tell me it was even running. It's exam season, I've helped you so much over the past year, even though you treated me like crap after you got what you wanted. A text would have been sufficient. People assumed you had told me and now I'm missing out on valuable group work because of your pettiness and inconsideration.

Cheers dude, it's nice to know that 3 years of friendship and an almost "happily ever after" relationship aren't even worth a text to include me on group plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

The chances of us ever ending up together are probably pretty slim, but E. you're gorgeous, smart. a little cocky yet your heart is in the right place. I will admire you from afar till the day comes I either fancy someone else or when you start to notice me.

Feel like I'm being ripped in two, but at least I get it now. And I can't wait to see where you go from here. x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I might lose my job soon. If I don't hit target next month, I'll get another month out of it but then it's bye bye time.

I might lose my job - I keep thinking that at the most random of times. Sitting watching a movie, sitting talking to a friend or simply lying in bed trying to get to sleep. It's just one of many thoughts that seem to take over my mind without my permission.

I've been proactive, that's how I am. I only found out 2 weeks ago and since then I've arranged a job interview for this week. The job is for something I'd love, but it's something different and that means it takes me out of my comfort zone when it comes to interviewing..so there goes another worry into the pile - 'I'm not as good as they think I am'.

I've been proactive about that too. I've been studying, alot. I've spent this whole weekend studying. Or worrying about not studying. Then I logged on to my laptop today and my notes were gone, seems that's what happens when you've all these worries in your mind so that the simple things like saving a file go out the window into 'irrelevance' in error. Nothing seems so important as the importance you place upon your thoughts. Shame it's not the right ones you bestow that loyalty upon.

Being proactive - it's not easy for me. It's not easy for a lot of people, but for me...my default setting is that everything is pointless. Those thoughts tell me that I'm broken, that I'm useless, that I'll never achieve anything because I'm worthless. Those thoughts tell me that every time I try, I'll fail. And when I fail...those thoughts say 'I told you so'.

I don't believe in God...not the God my father forced me on my knees on the kitchen floor to pray to when I was 6 years old. But I believe in something...I believe in a power all around me that's greater than me and I have to ask now - I ask with all of my heart, all of my soul and every single piece of me that I have left intact...please help me this time.

I just need a break. I need a break from being broken.

This job interview could be the best move I've made, or it could leave me in such a mess that I'll give in to all those thoughts for good.

I'm fighting. I'm still fighting.

Please help me win this round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

G feel so scared that I may have lost you. I want to mail you to see if the op went ok. But dont know if i do what the out come will be. The last day we talked i said something wrong, i was stressed to the hilt you were going for surgery, my family home had been broken into, on top of that im dyslexia. You pushed the thing about email I dont know whether you realise how hard that was for me. Im lucky my dyslexia is relatively minor. But it does get worse when im stressed. I hope that someday you will open your mind up enough to maybe try and understand how difficult it can be at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

House mate you are unbelievably annoying. Despite showing you how to use the immersion clock (twice) you still leave immersion on for 4 hours. Despite telling you that the TV at 2am in the morning is waking me, you continue to watch it (and boy do you watch it, how many hours is that in front of the tv today alone, 6/7 so far?) I just love looking at your underwear and clothes hanging all over the house, even though we've a hot press, a clothes line and a dryer! You have no clue of boundaries, bedrooms/bathrooms are private spaces. It's like living with a teenager even though you're in your thirties. Ah well, you'll be gone soon, even if you don't know it yet .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear body,

Please don't let me have another seizure. Please. Everything came back normal so what happened? Why did it happen?

J x

Advertisement