Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Dear P,

I'm so glad you're making an effort and fixing your sleeping pattern:) hope you can keep it up

much love xxx

smiler:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Dear YOU!!!

Stop your b!tching! Christ Almighty!

Your obsessive whining about your parents is unbearable! There is nothing wrong with them, they're not the crazy ones. Your mother was nothing but lovely when I met her, granted I only met her once but she was warm and welcoming despite my relationship to you!

Another thing people change. . You need to deal with your presence here not being everyones priority including your ex. Let the man go he has noticeably moved on.. People are not going to drop their lives to run to you.

You think you're this hard core princess... you're achievements better than anyone else. Well look where you are now right back to square one.

Hopefully you'll come back down to Earth.

Oakey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

It's ridiculous that you still constantly disappoint me. The only way to avoid that is to stop expecting much of you, I guess, but I already expect so little. You're no safe space but you're jagged and dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear L,

After what you have done I can never trust you again; you have destroyed so many friendships and you dont give a sh1t. You are the most manipulative person I have ever met and your ability to lie to people's faces without any flicker of emotion is scary. I just hope one day that everyone sees you for who you really are and that karma is a b1tch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Stop lying to me. I'm not stupid, like you seem to think I am. I know exactly what you're doing. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Manager,
    Thank you soooo fecking much for this opportunity. You took on a girl with no experience whatsoever in this industry, and no previous employment. I'm going to do everything I can to prove you made the right decision :) Also, you're actually one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Karma,
    Thanks for showing me that hard work gets recognised. And that I'll finally have a positive number as my bank balance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Fck you UPC. 20 minutes on waited on hold to be cut off at 555.. Sort your staff out.. So frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Dear me,

Hang on in there. Yeah, things are rough now, but they'll get better. You know you're slipping rapidly back into depression, not eating properly, not concentrating on work, not sleeping, aand getting anxious. Cop on, pull yourself together and get yourself sorted before you end up back in a psychiatrist's office. You can do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Look how far i've have come. Don't look back live in the now.
    i know I have a way to go yet, but I am proud of myself. I now want to live im seeing some light.
    Thankyou M. And im going to thank myself.
    I still do not know what my purpose is in this life but day by day ill find that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Dear brain.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up. It's the middle of the night. The sh*t you have to deal with first thing in the morning will not be helped by not sleeping. Shut up shut up shut shut UP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I miss you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭singledad80

Too b thank you for been the rock in the storm you have help me through the worse time in my life I can never repay the support you show me thank you your wonderful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dear Everything Related To Planning A Non-Religious Wedding In Ireland,

*KIRBY SMASH*

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I honestly have never been this broken up over someone. I loved the ground that you walked on and would've done anything for you.
    It's been three weeks and I am still close to tears anytime I even think about you. I hate feeling like the last year was a waste and that I meant zero to you.

Dear U, i have never said or spoken a bad word about you, i never talked or slagged you behind you off behind your back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I don't think it's ever hit home with me like this.
    It's either been - a poor effort on my part because the job and everything else was my priority, or an over-effort, a bit of hurt or disappointment and I retreated into a world of 'just-not-bothered'.
    You are my balance.
    You are my equilibrium.
    You are what I look forward to after a long day.
    You are the one who centres me when everything else is out of balance.
    You are the one who makes me feel loved, special, wonderful, wanted, perfect, despite all my imperfections. You are so much...and you make me want to give you everything without reluctance.
    Thanks, I guess.
    I love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Dear Medical and Church Communities, I am doing everything I am capable of doing, but you have to understand some of your inane demands are simply not within my grasp; so instead of you chastising and putting the fear of God in me, I would appreciate it if you would all just back off and realise I am doing everything within my power to meet most of your neverending demands. Adding more pressure is not helping! I am reaching my limits of jumping through hoops just to make your consciences clear. Enough is soon gonna be way too much. Get a grip on reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

You,

Shit, or get off the pot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭singledad80

To everyone who put me down the last year, I am stronger, fitter, and happier I am a good person a good father, I have set the goals again that I gave up for you to support you in your life's no more will I let you drag me down and keep me in a dark place, some times you don't see what you have till its gone, I am not sorry for been me I done so much for all of you now I wont suffer with the abuse from you and the rest of your family I am sorry they will drag you down, but thats your choice deal with it.

Dear me,
    Well look at you, one week in and healthy eating and working out has continuted. You've stopped picking at sweetsat work. You ate chocolate without letting it turn into a binge. You seem to finally be getting this whole 'lifestyle' thing. Its because you now know youre worth it. You deserve to treat yourself with kindness and respect. Please keep up this self kindness. You deserve it!
    Love,
    Me :)

• Advertisement

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
    ― Helen Keller

Now I've stopped looking fixedly at the closed door, I wish I realised how happy I actually was when I had the open doors all around me. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

R - you've been hovering close to my heart today. I have to make this right. Please don't break my heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Get it together. Take it one day at a time and you'll make it. You've already lost three quarters of the weight, it's time to make the final push. Here goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

E, either show some interest too or reject me swiftly but do something.

Puppy, everytime I see you I just wanna give you a hug. You're so young, but you're so serious and shy and seem wiser than your years. Everytime I see you I wonder what happend to you. and just wanna make it okay for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I can feel it all collapsing.

And I just cannot fight it anymore.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

giggii wrote: »
    Dear Great Gods of Academia,

Please please PLEASE let me get one of these PhDs, I've worked so hard and I want this so much. I'm really good at what I do, please give me this chance. This is my dream, please let it happen.

Thank you!! I can finally sleep soundly at night again! :D:D:D

giggii wrote: »
    Dear Cigarettes,

This is goodbye, it's not me, it's you. You're doing nothing but holding me back and I can't deal with this one sided relationship any longer... You've been in my life for 10 years now and there's not a hope in hell that you're breaking into another decade of my life. We're done.

Dear Me,

You can do this, you don't need to be dependant on anything, let alone something so nasty and full of chemicals. You're a scientist for f***'s sake, you should know better, now's the time to do something about it! You're eating better, you're exercising, this is one last change for the better!

10 weeks cigarette free, success!! :)

If I could just sort out my shambles of a love life now things would be pretty unreal! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Dear guy sitting beside me in work,

Why do you have to smell so good???? It's so distracting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Telling people you failed on Facebook to "f*** around" with me is not a funny joke. People in our class actually failed, or didn't get the marks they needed.

I spent most of a day (that I should have been celebrating) worried and concerned, followed by angry and upset.

Congrats dude. You're going into final year with no friends, and no respect from anyone in our class.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

MOD

Do not refer to posters by their real names.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

M: its all a bit confusing life in general I mean some of the pieces don't quite fit.

S: its not that I don't want to, i do but im scared. I think U are a bit too. How can i like someone else when i don't like myself.

Me: please try get a grip on things, stop over analizing things. You're an adult now and U need to accept U have to make decisions. Go for it,do it live your
    F**king life. Move on if it first doesn't work.

Advertisement