Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

So I guess I'm to take your lack of response as an end to our friendship? You can't just say something hurtful like that and then ignore me when I tell you how upset I am. I thought that you were a friend. If this is how our friendship ends, over a stupid Facebook debate, then I guess you weren't as much of a friend as I thought you were anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm accepting that you don't want to keep in touch. It's hurtful, because we were good friends. We have helped one another through bad times, and always found a laugh, in something.
    I don't know why you dropped contact, but I respect your decision. I hope that things worked out. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

l just wanna know what your thinking.....

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'm 99.9% certain of what you said but kinda glad it's not that other .1% as it's probably way too soon! Although if you said it again I'd probably say it too... Cos I think I do... Another few weeks will make it certain I guess! I hope!

It's like they say, you find that one person who makes you realise why it never worked before... Although by even thinking that I've most likely irreparably jinxed it!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. RED

F*** the lot of ye!! Not a single wish of good luck; don't be nervous; you'll be grand - between the lot of you!! Not a one! I'm going to say it to myself from myself!!

Good luck friend; it must be difficult returning to college after so many years away.
    Good luck son; brother.
    Good luck friend; don't be nervous. You can do this.
    Good luck Mr. RED; you'll be grand. You're so handsome! And funny!
    Good luck buddy; don't worry about sh*t! Just take one day at a time.

Thanks Mr. RED at least I have you!

Except he was talking to himself. He didn't have anybody. A solitary tear fell from his eye. But he wiped it away and said...

"F*** y'all; all y'all! Imma be just fine without your well wishes and sh*t"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Mr. RED wrote: »
    F*** the lot of ye!! Not a single wish of good luck; don't be nervous; you'll be grand - between the lot of you!! Not a one! I'm going to say it to myself from myself!!

Good luck friend; it must be difficult returning to college after so many years away.
    Good luck son; brother.
    Good luck friend; don't be nervous. You can do this.
    Good luck Mr. RED; you'll be grand. You're so handsome! And funny!
    Good luck buddy; don't worry about sh*t! Just take one day at a time.

Thanks Mr. RED at least I have you!

Except he was talking to himself. He didn't have anybody. A solitary tear fell from his eye. But he wiped it away and said...

"F*** y'all; all y'all! Imma be just fine without your well wishes and sh*t"

Best of luck in college! X dont let anyone stop ya doing what you wanna do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

I'd have more faith in myself if you were here to hold my hand through this.

I miss you and your voice and your smell and the solidity of your presence. I miss the feeling of your hair against my face when you rest your head on my shoulder. And I cannot wait to see you on the other side. I'll tickle you until you can hardly breathe with the laughing :)

Why does a million and one thoughts jump into my head as i'm trying to go asleep!! Why??..
    Its bad enough that i have all this stuff running throughy head pretty much all the time... Just please let me go to sleep without having to lie here overthinking absolutely every aspect of your life and relationships!!

Brain- please just shut the f**k up! Please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Dear Life - yer going nowhere... with noone... oh joy :/

.......could be worse, don't tempt fate girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

You are only staying with us for a little while. Stop moaning and stop crying we are all tired.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Oh my gooooooooooddddd we have you you lying little ****. I knew it, we all knew it, you can **** off now and never contact us again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

M,

I wish I could tell you how I really feel and hope you would understand.....I guess we'll know where we stand in 2 weeks...

it was great talking to you today :)

parents ... If you tell your child he can ring you every night will you please make yourself available to take his calls, if you are not going to be available please please explain to him that you will speak to him the night after. The poor child gets so upset and I have to deal with all the problems. I am doing all I can to make him happy please do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Windorah

8 years this month and I still think about u every single day.

I know I need to let u go but I'm just not ready yet... Maybe next year eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

God, universe, non-descript deity...

Please give me a break. I'm trying so hard and nothing is going right. I just need one really good chance and I'll make the most of it, but I need a bit of luck on my side for once. Help me out here before I lose my mind :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Please god let the communication improve. I know you sick but fed up with it being your way & your way only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

How can you be so cold? How can you watch me, knowing I'm on the verge of breaking any second, and not do or say a single thing?

I would never do this to you. In the darkest hours of our relationship, when I was 100% sure I wanted to walk, I would never be so hurtful and disrespectful to you. I would never be so inconsiderate of your feelings.

I hope you can sleep at night knowing your daughter is looking down on you as you stamp all over my feelings. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel like I don't even know who you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Dear Boss,

A waged full-time worker is entitled to the same amount of statutory annual leave as a salaried worker. So just because I've moved from waged to salaried doesn't mean the waged hours I worked this year count for nothing towards AL. I really loved having to point this out to you. That didn't stress me out at all (and paint me as a problem worker most likely). READ UP ON ****ING EMPLOYMENT LAW, YOU TWONK, YOU'RE A BOSS. :mad: I had not budgeted for not getting paid for the holidays I just took and was told I'd be paid for.

Loves and hugs,

Tarzana

M... Please stop sticking your nose into my business. You raised your family and I am raising my family. Stop making comments and telling me that you would do better. Everyone tells me that my kids are a credit to me and they are. I know that I am doing a good job so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Although by even thinking that I've most likely irreparably jinxed it!! :o

Yup! :( And saying you think you made a mistake doesn't cut it!

• Advertisement

Totally of the opinion today that i'm sick of my job but not gonna let it get to me today!!
    Fxk the lot of them, stick it out til christmas and then run... Run as fast as you can from this damned company!! Its not worth being miserable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I wish I had the strength to walk away from you, but I'm too weak. I'm terrified of being alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'm still at the stage where my first instinct when I see something funny or weird is to call you. But I'm getting better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Seriously, have some cop on and stop coming to our house three times a day. It's ridiculous and I'm sick of seeing you taking up the entire couch every night when I walk in from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Feel my wrath....D and W and basically the world, my situation right now is temporary.

I will one day beat this,see the light and blossom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

A little bit of respect towards others costs nothing but is worth more than anyone will ever know. I hope you never have to feel the way you make me feel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

May the Gods above look after M today and please let the surgery have the best possible outcome and let all be ok. . please x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Dear self,

You are a cynic by profession and a romantic at heart.
    And always fighting between the two.
    Please trust yourself and let things just be simple for a change.
    You exhaust me!

With love,
    The wiser part of your brain.

You little disrespectful ****, how dare you show people around my home without asking. I have been welcoming and nice to you, and this is how you repay me. Will be glad to see the back of you next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Please get out of my head.

My ex was abusive, you were abusive. I can't keep being masochistic, I'm not as strong as I used to be. I'm afraid of how low I'll hit next time.

When you were out of my head, I felt 1000 pounds lighter. I felt confident. My good mood radiated so much that people commented on it. What amount of karma do I need to get that feeling back?

Advertisement