Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Why is it that I am made out to be weird or abnormal because I don't want to have sex with just anyone who shows a bit of interest? Since when is it wrong to want to get to know someone and trust them? I want a relationship, not a random one night stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

D,

You are a wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MsMayhem

I miss you, I'll be heartbroken if you don't come back.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

After this weekend, I want to thank you for being a wonderful partner, you piss me off loads, but I admire how you allow me to do what I want to, even if you disagree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

I really shouldnt've emphasized missing you in our chat (because frankly, I don't miss you as much as I blurted out - not sure where that came from). I really hope you are not over-thinking it (especially since you and I are massive over-thinkers). I am not sure what to expect from you this weekend. Will you be more dismissive or more attentive? I wish we could text, because I am quite sure we both have conflicting feelings about this little situation. Guess we will find out friday, if I have entered your radar... PS, please dismiss what I said - I really don't want to date ...or be dumped for that matter. Until then - ugh... Atleast my week will be busy.

By the way... when you reacted to what I said ... were you smiling or mocking me? Wish I knew.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yesterday, it was 8 years since you did that horrible, awful thing thing to me.

And yesterday was the first 'anniversary' where I didn't sit in crying all day.

In fact, it never even crossed my mind.

I beat it. I beat you. Your action can no longer hurt me. I won, i survived and I'm better than you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I still don't miss you. I never even noticed how weighed down I was until I realised how free I feel now, I'm lighter, happier, I sing and dance. In my mind it was over long before you left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Some people are all about the drama!!
    S..you always seem to want people when you've fcuked up!

Sorry, not my circus,not my clowns.

Grow up and stand on your own two feet,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I'd love to be back to normal with you, especially considering how the old you is back :) But my guard will be up for the time being, I can't forgive and forgot so easily but if I see you've changed I'll be happy to move on.

I just hope you'll give me and the others some time, to see you're finally yourself again. It would be nice to end the year on a good note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

Dear childminder up the road. I am a quiet woman but if you ever threaten my daughter again for something she didn't do, on the say so of the brat you are minding, I will rip your head off. Get your facts right in future!

• Advertisement

Dear natural confectionary company,

WHY ARE YOUR JELLIES SO ADDICTIVE????

Sincerely,
    A girl who's trying to slim down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear Universe

For my birthday this year I would like to have a best friend. It would be great to have someone to hang out with, share a glass of wine with occasionally and maybe every now and then to take off with for some fun times and stuff. I would like to have someone to share in my life with dear Universe, a mutually beneficial arrangement of friendship is in order! I'll be waiting patiently for that first hello.

Yours sincerely
    Me

p.s. I'm working on the job front and will have all that in order in due course, plus all the financial benefits to boot.

thanks muchly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Dear Self,

Just get these exams over with and then you can focus on everything else you want to do. It's time to get out and make friends and stop hanging out in your room alone.

Now, GO STUDY!!

Love,

Me

• Registered Users Posts: 15 750X

Do you still feel younger than you thought you would by now;
    Or darling have you started feeling old yet?
    Don't worry I'm sure that you're still breaking hearts;
    With the efficiency that only youth can harness...

And do you still think love is a laserquest;
    Or do you take it all more seriously?
    I've tried to ask you this in some daydreams that I've had;
    But you're always busy being make believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Confused12345

To Me

Stop being so hard on yourself , Your are good enough and don't need all the answers right now , You need to laugh more I LOVE YOUR LAUGH

XXXX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

You are going to lose those last few pounds.. Goal weight here I come..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear Universe,

I forgot to add, I would also like a Mercedes CLS, preferably in silver.

I love yooo
    Spanks

honeygirl wrote:
    You are going to lose those last few pounds.. Goal weight here I come..
    I wish I could convince myself the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

It hit me today when a guy cycled past that looked like you. I used to look out for you to wave and blow a kiss. Then I looked at my phone. Three years and you never remembered. Or you did and you don't care.

I am back to being me but it doesn't mean I dont want to know that we meant something. You said that you do miss me. Why not just send a text remembering the good times?

Dear universe,
    Can you help me get a new job please? I'm really suffering here
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Dear Cancer,

**** you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I haven't felt this good in a while. I'm confident in my abilities. I know I'm worth something. I don't care if you think I've turned into a cow, because everybody else thinks it's great that I've finally found my voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

Cannot wait to see you on the 5th, I'm absolutely living for it. Love you and miss you dearly. x

How do I get back on track? What's wrong? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Mad about you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Dear younger me

http://jrnl.ie/1691185

Thanks but when you said "I have never met a more skilled woman..." what I heard was "...one that I have no interest in dating".... I wish you would just tell me what I am doing wrong.

Dear women of the world... What is it that you have that I don't??? I seem to be missing the attractive girl gene.

Dear old friend... I miss feeling ...wanted.

I wish I had known :( you brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Dear body,

We need to talk. Its not me its you!! Why can't you fooking roll with me for once! !

9 months now, 9 feckin months of new disease after another! ! I'm sick of being sick. I just want to be well again.

I don't want to go back to hospital but here you are again fighting me every step of the way. Once I get one thing under control you throw another at me.

please please stop all this and we can be friends again, I'll stop smoking, be really healthy, let you run again, feed you any amount of malteasers you want and even shave my legs daily if you want. Please just end this nightmare of illnesses.

lots of love

lala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

I know you're out there Miss Right........please turn up soon !!!

Advertisement