Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

why are you doing this to me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

loubian wrote: »
    Thank you god for now for getting me so far, I'm gonna need it for another week while I get through the next interview.

good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Lola18

I still love you, that sounds so stupid considering everything. I can put up with you treating me like crap, like your little slave but i can not and will not let you treat our son the way you did! How childish to throw stew over him because he wouldnt eat it!! You are the only one i have apart from our son the only one to talk to, for support....i have noone i cant even tell people what your like at times because i dont want them to judge you, how pathetic is that.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Piglet85

Lola18 wrote: »
    I still love you, that sounds so stupid considering everything. I can put up with you treating me like crap, like your little slave but i can not and will not let you treat our son the way you did! How childish to throw stew over him because he wouldnt eat it!! You are the only one i have apart from our son the only one to talk to, for support....i have noone i cant even tell people what your like at times because i dont want them to judge you, how pathetic is that.

Lola, I know I don't know you or the full story of your relationship, but please, please leave. Do it for your son if you won't do it for yourself. There is no justification for any of that. No matter how much you think you love him, I guarantee that if you leave, long term you'll be so, so glad you did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Thank you to me to never giving up and believing in myself. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Stop being so bloody misogynistic, you're a woman yourself ffs.

And calm the f down and cut the fake hyper-personality crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Please, please, please keep trying. I can see you've changed for the better, but others don't know you as well as I do. They need a little convincing that you're back to being the old you.

Just don't give up now, it would be nice for everyone to see the person I know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

I miss you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I'm now publicly telling you to fcuk off and leave me alone. I haven't said a bad word to anybody about you in 4 months since we broke up, I left you alone and believed every stupid word you said when we broke up. Now four months later, you find out I'm leaving so you decide to email me. Then three days later I find out you have a new misses and played me like a fool this whole time. I feel like a prized idiot for ever believing you were different.

I really wish I knew what I did to deserve this bullsh*t from you, and now I feel like I'm the reason that everything messed up, even though I know I'm not. I was doing so well!!! I was ready to go away, start my new life and you just had to find a way back in and annoy me. I was finally laughing and smiling and skipping and somewhat happy!

Just, please, go away. I don't want to be with an abusive c*nt who everybody could clearly see manipulated me and abused me. I seriously wish I knew what I did to deserve this. Worst part is, I put up with it for 2.5 years. Coward of the highest order.

Thailand, you cannot come soon enough!!! and never again am I letting myself fall in love with an abusive ass who mistreats me as much as you did.

Stupid fcuking men... like really. All I'm saying is, roll on the 21st of October and I leave forever to start my new life and follow my dreams :)

so thats us over....

The last few months have been the happiest lv ever been in my life, there were few bumps but the good times made up for them. Your such a good guy deep down, and it breaks my heart knowing il never see or hear you again. l really thought you were the one.

my heart is broken, but l hold no bitterest towards you, and l know you don't towards me. lm still mad about you, dunno how il get over you.....il never forgot you, thats for sure.

All the best...and thanks......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

DB- ask me out, would ya?! I'm getting frissions and flutters, and would love more. AL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Please don't die :'(

I adore you and need you to get better for me. You're the closest thing I have to a father. Please get better pops. Let the doctor be wrong, your heart is huge pops!

Love you to the moon and back pops

Get better xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

It finally hit me tonight that you are gone.

I've been avoiding it, keeping busy the past 2 weeks.

But tonight, I expected you to be there. But you weren't and you never will be there again.

I miss you. We all miss you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Confused12345

Please don't give up now , you have came so far, it's just a bad day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm small, I get it.

Patting me on the head and saying "Aww you're so cute!" makes me feel about two inches tall. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

D

You are an inconsiderate little bastard. You have known for SIX FUPPING MONTHS what time you are meant to be here every week. Yet you are continuously late. I am so sick of it. You do not give a crap about anyone but yourself and I'm done with it. My child is so lucky to be young enough not to be affected by this, but if she was older, and realised how bad you were treating her and myself then I'd have you out of here before you even got a chance to say wait.

Trying to make me feel sorry for you ain't gonna work. I don't believe a word you say and I know the truth. Stop with the bull**** and leave me alone. I hate you.

Thank you for the smile, Gran. It's been years since we've seen one that didn't have confusion or torment behind it. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Don't let go. You can fight this.

I love you <3 xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I can't believe it's been 7 years..

You were taken from us too young.

Then uncle N and grandad just last year.

If there's something up there after death, i hope you're all together and happy.

I miss you all so much. Love you. X

Dear friends, what has happened to us?

• Advertisement

S,

I'm writing this here because unfortunately I can't say it to you with you getting on your high horse and ignoring me for a week. I'm sick if your behaviour at this point. I now see where I stand and I'm ok with it because you've finally proven my instincts.

I'm annoyed with you because you didn't reply to me today. I specifically wrote on whatsapp so I could see if you had read my messages and ignored them. And you did. You didn't ask was I ok, what happened, anything. And I can't say it to you because you will get hot headed and say you were busy. Well you had time to read the messages, you had time to scroll through fb and write on your boyfriends wall when he was probably sitting right next to you. So why not reply to me?

And I know it's too late to bring this up but I'll never forgive you for what you did to F. You were both in the wrong and to just cut her out of your life like that is the cruelest thing I've seen you doing. She has really suffered because of it and you don't give a crap. You don't even acknowledge how it has affected me or D. You think we agree with you. But we don't. You're both in the wrong - you needed to be adults and move past it.

But we can't say any if this to you because you will stop talking to us too. And I don't want that. I want us ALL to be talking again, the four of us hanging out together. But that seems unlikely ever to happen and it really makes me sad. But you don't care, so why should I?

In case you're curious, yes, I did block you. And no, I don't want to see a picture of your d**k. I didn't change my mind and suddenly become interested in you.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

You've spent your life putting others first. Now start thinking of yourself, as you are a brilliant person and deserve to be happy and do what YOU want xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Why am I seriously considering moving in with you? Am I romanticising "playing house" or something? I don't understand me anymore. Connection is something you are clearly not capable of making. Don't I endure enough of your dismissiveness already? I must seriously have a warped mindset if I entertain any thought of this being a good idea - or even a workable one. C'mon now, get a grip on reality, me.

just ring and tell me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭catonthewire

Please don't ever discuss my private affairs with your friends again.....
    They are not my friends, know nothing about my life, will never know exactly why we broke up....
    I don't contact them to put my side of the story across, why?...
    I am an adult, grew up years ago, and your playground behaviour and devious underhand tactics are truly pathetic....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

I wish I had a better understanding of the parameters of our relationship. That said, I know that relationships rarely if ever slot neatly into definitive labels or patterns. I guess I just want to know what we both consider appropriate between the two of us, but I don't know how to figure it out when we see each other so little these days.

I know you had a rough day yesterday, and that it was probably the straw that broke the camel's back as far as bad days are going. But that doesn't mean you can take it out on me when I reach out to you. If I ask you about something that you don't feel ready to talk about, there are ways of communicating that without being cold and making me feel bad for trying to make you feel better. I'm so proud of how far you've come in these last ten months, but you are putting way too much pressure on yourself in every conceivable way and you're not going to be able to continue handling it. Maybe you thought once you told me and everyone else that things would just slot into place, but you have so much internalised anger that you need to deal with. Just because your situation has changed doesn't necessarily mean you're any better at dealing with the issues caused by how things were in the past. Your self image has improved immensely, but you still have far to come and you really need to see that you have to give yourself time and pace and the slack to do that. Nobody expects or demands of you what you expect and demand of yourself.

It's really frustrating for me to watch this happening and not be able to do anything concrete to help you out, because I love you so, so much and I want every possible happiness to find its way to you. Watching you push it away and retreat into yourself time after time is not fun. But I know that it's not my job to fix you, for want of a better phrase.

I'm here for you every step of the way, if you need me. I hope today was a better day, and every day after that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Dear whatever (if any) deity exists,

PLEASE let me do well in this interview tomorrow. I need a different job. Cut me a break, please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

why does a relationship never go right for me, why do I end up with guys who have issues or are take things too fast. Just went I thought I met a nice guy for him to say that he panics about relationships. :-(

• Advertisement

M,

please get out of my head....

Advertisement