Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I don't like it when you're sick. Get better soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Righteo!!

I has a job interview tomorrow and I think I'd be pretty decent at this job!!

You cross those fingers and we'll all be happy yeh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Interview went very well.

Now please, god i don't even believe in, let me get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

M

you'll never know how much you really hurt and upset me...l feel the anger setting in, why did you do it like this? why did l have to fall for you so hard...l cared about you so much, would have hated if l ever made you this upset, but knowing you, it'll just slip out of your mind.... :( how am l gonna get over you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm so tired of being alone :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Dear Seph, I have done that more than once - I don't know what it is I hope to achieve by facebooking him... I know a little of how you feel - I am sorry it was heartwrenching for you. We will move on, when we can... Until then, be easy with yourself.

Dear Me, Ah C'mon! Who cries in art class??? 'n what exactly was that pity party about, anyway??? Seriously woman, get yourself together!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Stop being so f****** stubborn!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Just Janice

Dear ex boyfriend,

Thanks for the upgrade!

New man is a dream come true

You were right (for once) ; )

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Am still plugging away life.
    Everyday, I try to be a good (and better) person.

Please give me the break and opportunities I so badly want and need.
    Please hear me.

I have hit rock bottom. I slowly rise up. And I am at a baseline now these past few months. I feel it could go either way...I can go back to rock bottom or go past baseline towards happiness. Please send me towards happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Windorah

Now is the time to make the choice. Choose where u want to be or where u should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Seriously if you get back together with them, you'll have nobody to turn to in our friend group. They hate me, I'm the only reason you get included in group discussions or invited anywhere.

Going through college with no friends is not worth something that has already failed before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Dear wife,

I know we're doing it for the longer term and the future. But, I miss you so much. Not sure any job is worth this.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Excuse me have-a-go landlord, I have until the end of the month to sign up to Irish Water, so I would appreciate you 1) not letting yourself into the house when I am alone, 2) telling me you have been told to threaten me with eviction, 3) lie to me and tell me that you will be expected to pay for any charges that I don't pay for. I never said I wouldn't pay so I would appreciate you treating me like any other one of your neighbours and not like a second class citizen. Also, if you are going to lie to me about the above please ensure that evidence to the opposite isn't freely available on the world wide web.

i hate cowardly liars

S,

your a fcuking bitch...only reason l didnt walk out of the job today is cause our boss is a lovely woman and didnt wanna let her down....fcuk you you've her wrapped around your finger - and lv heard alot people have left before because of you - so lm not the problem.....YOU are.

Bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Hey Shyboy,

I don't know if what you said to me yesterday was the truth or not, but if it was, what were the past 13 months of us about???

I'm sorry if I hurt you with what I said but as I told you I have to do this for me. I hope you really are happy and I will miss our conversations, our friendship but above all I will miss you. X

Later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

R,

I'm sorry I'm being distant and bleh but I just don't know if I can hack a relationship at the moment. There's just too much going on :(

I don't know what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Dear Jet Lag

Stop making me feel like I'm drunk. I still have more flying to do :( I feel weird!!! Most likely the lack of sleep after a 13 hours flight!

Plus side is I'm almost in Thailand :D Wahoo!!!! #newadventures!

Miss ya Ireland ;)

Lots of love!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

So you do have to time to f*ck me but not to be my boyfriend. I should really stop with all of it and find someone who is fully emotionally available but you're so gorgeous and soft and you smell so good......it's impossible. We would make such a good pair if only you would just accept the simple fact in life that sometimes the right person can come at a bad moment. I coudl make it better ya know.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SarahBe

Dear baby,

9 weeks til we're together. Hasn't it just flown!
    I'm going to miss your kicks and punches but I can't wait to meet you, hold you in my arms and love you for forever

Mam xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 42 supersiren

Do the bloody washing up!!!😡

• Advertisement

SAC,

Come on girl, pick yourself up. you can still function. you can still get through things, remember do something everyday that gets you closer to where you wanna be. M is prob over you by now, so what, theres no going back, please accept it. Need to start putting yourself 1st, the self pity, crying, the fantasizing, the what ifs etc is getting you no where. The onnly way is up and forward, keep going...come on!

Grow, love and respect yourself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Had the day from hell, then found out I have an interview for a job I applied for yesterday. At least something went right :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Come on, you have 19lbs left. You didn't come this far to give up at the final hurdle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

"Now that I've found you again I don't want to lose you." What a load of old bollix that I fell for. You broke my heart the first time round and 36 years later I handed it to you again on a plate and you did the same thing. I hate you and love you at the same time. I wish I was over you - it's been nearly three months and it hurts more than it did initially. I hope that before too long someone rips out your heart, stamps it into the ground, pours acid on it and sets it on fire so you get to feel as bad as I do and I hope they do it twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

dear body
    Please stop fcuking getting sick and work properly please dam you!!!!

Between crohns, thyroid, kidney infections,chest infections I'm seriously cracking up.

I am so down and tired,c'mon give me a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭larrymickdick

I wish we had more time for each other. I think the hardest thing about growing older is not seeing my friends as much as I used to. I know, we all have things we need to do. We should invest time in what makes us happy.

It's always great when we meet up - but one of us moving away again. That is the only thing that makes me reminisce for the past. Because in the past we spent so much time together. I am happier in myself and my life than I have ever been, I would never want to go back in time.

I just miss you my dear friends and I wish we could spend more time together. You 3 girls have been with me through it all for the last 30 years and I'm am very grateful to have such amazing women in my life.

Thank you
    Caz, Mase and Shortarse :p:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Adult students:

You: talk in English

You:shut up and let other people speak and stop interrupting them when they do.

You: stop sniggering behind your hand at the student when he talks; you're an adult now so grow up. I don't want to have to pull you up on your behaviour in a class of adults.

You: do your homework and stop being a lazy. You don't pass the exam otherwise.

You 3: can you speak a little quieter please?

The rest of yiz: you're grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I actually have no idea what i'm doing any more. I just feel so lost and alone.

I have no one to really turn to when i need a lil reassurance and comfort. The one person i thought i had that with simply said 'i know' when i told them how i felt bout them after being with him for 2 years. Seriously, who says that? I know youre awkward and dont do emotional stuff very well but that was a low point even for you.

I've realised in the last few days that im never gonna be a priority to you- you proved that more then once. I came into this relationship knowing id never be number 1 but i'm not sure i cant deal with everything else that goes along with it.

I really dont know what to do and now im sitting at home n cant stop crying! And you are completely oblivious to it all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Do neither of you realise how hard it is for us to love in the middle of all this. I can't even mention one of you to the other in case I say something wrong and the next drama begins. Yet neither of you understand why I'm upset right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Thanks alot for ignoring me for the last two weeks its is about the hurtful thing you have done to me in the last two years. Thanks for making me feel like crap when all i done is worry about you for last six months because of the cancer. The ironic thing is you have lectured me on manners in the past, well basic manners suggests that you reply to peoples messages and you certainly dont get your sister the respond for you, thats the cowards way out.

Advertisement