Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Did my fastest 1k on the treadmill the other day! I know you'd be proud if I could tell you considering 3 weeks ago I could barely jog for 3 minutes without feeling like I was about to die :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I'm sick and tired of you letting me down.

I'm sick of being made to feel in the wrong for being upset when you let me down.

I'm just sick of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You really boil my fcuking blood, you miserable excuse for a human.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Please stop being so clingy, I feel like I'm suffocating. I don't want to hurt your feelings but the neediness repulses me. I feel guilty for thinking that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

I love you so fucking much and I just don't know what I'm going to do.

I can still smell you on me. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight without you beside me. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

What the hell is going on? Why the silent treatment

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Just Janice

They are where you left them,
    will I
    a)draw you a map.
    b)tattoo directions on your arm
    c)call your mammy for you (cause she knows everything).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

i'm kinda sad.. I might have said yes, but you bailed before even asking me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

2 am. . Please child go to sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Dear X

Another day goes by...no matter what or how hard i try i cant tell you how i feel about you... its so hard i dont even know where to begin,
    Its like im stuck...soon i dont know will i see you again.

(its now or never wish me luck!)

• Advertisement

Is it really worth it? The stress of going in, of getting in and home every day just to pay the creche. Is it worth your mental health? Definitely not. So why can't you just get up and leave

Is it really worth it? The stress of going in, of getting in and home every day just to pay the creche. Is it worth your mental health? Definitely not. So why can't you just get up and leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

When I know I'm not going to hear from you I'm in great form! When we are talking I sit and look at my phone like you are my lifeline! It really is f**ked up!

I wish I could chill and just be mates but it's too difficult. I'm sorry. I hope you are really happy and that whatever goes on in your head doesn't screw you up. X

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

When did this get so hard?
    I always thought we were a sure thing, so easy, no matter how awful everything we have gone through has been. But this, simple thing we have wished for, this is hard work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Absolutely perfect in every way, I wish you'd turn your light on for me.

R

You make me feel like the sexiest woman alive. Even though I hate my body, everything about it, you make me feel like a model.

Thank you for the reassurance. It's amazing how much I put up with in my last relationship, thinking it was love. I can now see what it really was and I cam move on

I'm beginning to fall in love with you

L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

You don't need to apologise to me for being "in an odd mood" heading off to a funeral and then a ten hour shift on a rotten rainy day. You don't need to apologise for half the things you seem to think you do. You're sweet, and considerate, and if I seem a bit aloof or guarded sometimes it's only because I can't believe that someone as great as you actually thinks I'm great too. I'm absolutely nuts about you, you eejit, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not going to hurt you.

Dear self,

it's time to make a change. You're not healthy. The way you eat is bad. And you know it. So why don't you change? What are you so afraid of? You know how much better you will feel if and when you lose weight and get moving so why do you just ignore it and continue munching? It's time to stop getting annoyed when she brings it up - she's only trying to help. You don't want to be classed as the fat couple so do something about it. Like why won't you eat fruit, go for a walk? What harm is it going to do? You need to move out of this comfort zone and take some risks. These are for the benefit of you AND your baby. So please just listen to the part of you that speaks reason and go along with what she is saying. Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

There must be something wrong with me.

There must be.

I hate it. When im happy everything goes to **** for no reason just because its me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

Why do you keep putting me through this? I need to get off your merry-go-round, but how do I do that without hurting myself?

• Advertisement

Is there one person that pisses you off unbelievably? They're supposed to be your friend yet they don't act like it yet you're afraid to say anything to them because they'll go mad at you and you're also afraid of not having them in your life. If I was stronger, she'd be gone from my life today. But I need her, and I don't know why

You're sick of being over weight yet you're lying in bed with a bar of chocolate. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

dad,

we gonna sort out about this f-ing car or what?? its been over a year!!!

Hi honey,

seeing you tonight was good and bitter-sweet!

You are so tall and handsome, I really do think you must be one of the handsomest men I've ever met. It's not flattery, sweetie pie, it's the truth.

There is one thing I have never told you and that is how much I love you, but also I never managed to properly thank you for breaking up with me. Somehow, I feel those words aren't needed between us any more. The moment we were over, you set us both free, and how grateful am I for that!

I love you I love you I love you, but I'm not in love with you, and the reason I'm not is because I realised I wouldn't have got that feeling in return. The reason I'm not is because I love myself more than I love you, and boy how happy this surprising state of affairs makes me, I guess you'll never know!

It took a small lifetime of pining, moping, grieving after different men, different relationships to get to this point. It took every ounce of my courage and my self-preservation instinct through the years, and I almost cannot believe it's happened, somehow, somewhere in my heart while I wasn't even paying attention, and that it has been revealed to me so quietly, so inconspicuously, so... uneventfully, but yes - I LOVE MYSELF more than I love you.

Since you broke up with me, there hasn't even been a single night that I haven't slept soundly and well. How utterly utterly surprising and... delightful! I will not tell you this because I know it would be crushing for your big but fragile ego, there is no need for you to know that I am actually not spending my time weeping into my pillow. But at the same time, I'd like to be able to shout it from the rooftops!

Thank you for the wonderful times that we shared, our wonderful walks, outings, travels, cuddles, sex, fun, games, movies, dinners, laughter, thank you thank you thank you.

Most of all though, thank you for breaking up with me.

Go forth and be happy. I love you and I always will, you big, handsome sweetie pie. Laters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

So I screwed up BIG TIME but I wasn't the only one involved, so why am I being the one being punished!

I'm sorry I fell for the wrong person. I know I should have walked away along time ago, but it's not always that easy.

I'm sorry 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Happy belated birthday - you nasty, vindictive, heartless, personality stealing evil little witch. I'm glad you're no longer in my life. .

m,

what did l do to be treated the way you treated me?? why do l deserve this heart break?? you only used me didnt you....l cared so bloody much about you and still do...its so frustrating....you've made me feel like such a fool, like as if theres something wrong with me.....never ever thought you would cause me this much pain...l feel broke now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Dear husband,

You never had the opportunity to get to know my wonderful and special dad before Alzheimer's changed him. He would have liked you a lot because you're a joker just like him. Thoughts of the future have saddened me for a while because things weren't going to be how I had hoped. I just want to say thank you to you for walking down the aisle with me. I know that if my dad understood he would be very grateful to you for always taking care of me.

SAC....thank you for removing him from fb! feels like a step forward, dont need to worry if l look bad in photos and he might see....or wonder does he think l look nice etc....

last 2 nights have been tough, come on you know you;ll get through this...there is nothing wrong with you, you just trusted and cared about him too much...move on, hes not worth all this upset...lm gonna do this...lm gonna move on! gonna love myself! its all gonna be about ME from now on! :P and remember keep this in mind (quote from fb, might help someone!)

"strenght doesnt come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't"

M,

hope in the furture you realise how much l cared about you, and hope it hits you hard! dunno what you were at with me...but never again will l let someone treat me like that....in a way l have to say thanks, cause theres positives that have come out of this relationship, the realisation l need to respect, trust and love myself more...my eyes have opened how little respect l had for myself, and the times when l thought l was wrong, l was in fact right...l just didnt have the balls to act upon those feelings. Really l should have ended it a while ago, l was scared to lose you cause l thought highly of you, as if you were a god!! what was l thinking?!?! l know you were hurt in the past, but jesus for someone who gave a damn, for you to turn around and put me down hard, and for a long time! glad lv cut ties with you....

l dont wish for anything bad on you, but l didnt deserve to be treated the way l was, and you knew it would hurt me.....so ya, good bye. *lesson learnt*

• Advertisement

Dear Straight Friend,

I love you and I know you love me too, the only difference is that you love me as a friend and my love is a bit more than that...

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, I long for more but there is 0 chance that will happen.

I value our friendship so much that obviously this will never be said to you. I will get over this, but for now, it's back to pretending... I'm used to it by now.

Advertisement