Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Dear Unborn Baby,

Please be born healthy and happy and look after your mam's wellbeing while you're at it.

Regards,
    Your Future Dad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I saw the photo of you both on facebook today. I now understand why you have not even replied to the text messages or the message I left on your phone.
    We have been friends for a long time and perhaps we could have been more but instead you decided to pick her over me.

I don't mean this to sound bitter but I was there to pick up the pieces when you broke up before. You did a lot to help her in the past but she is still stuck in the same old rut.
    You ignored what your friends told you about her as well back then. To be honest I think they just put up with her because they are good friends of yours.
    After how she treated you in the past I am sure they don't want her back in your life.

You had a choice to make and the sad thing is that you have made the wrong choice.
    Your chasing a dream and you think that getting back with her will make this happen.
    This dream could end up being your biggest nightmare in the next few years.

I don't know what will happen in the future. After doing this you can't expect me to be there for you if things turn bad between you and her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Gah! Bottled it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Not sure i can keep dealing with all this.. And to be honest im really not sure if i want too!

Love the guy to bits but hating the situation and i dont think its ever gonna change! Guess im the only one who can decide what to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Sorry friends, never meant to offend anyone's sensibilities... You've all been grand!
    ...it's prolly time I take a take a break.... Popular opinion dictates it's LONG overdue.... Thanks for everything... and I mean that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

You are so brave. You finally feel ready to come out. I hope to God it goes well for you. I'm so nervous, can't imagine how you must be feeling! I'm so proud of you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

G,

Thank you for being you. Never change. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I deserve better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

To think there was a time that I didn't know that this would happen to me, that you would happen to me. To think that once I never even dreamed that life would be what it is now. You know, for all the pain you inadvertently caused, I wouldn't change a thing. I wouldn't take anything back. The love I feel for you is one of the purest things in my world. To think that I was once I person outside your sphere of influence, untouched by your magic and candour, is bizarre in a lot of ways. But wow that at one point you lived your life and I lived mine and we were entirely independent of each other. Wow that things would happen to me and I wouldn't think right away to call you to let you know or ask your advice, or vice versa. Funny that I can remember it in the past but can't imagine it for the future. Life is a strange old thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Dear boyfriend, you are amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Lie, and lie, and lie, and lie.

Bull**** excuses. Outright lies.

Fcuk off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

I will do it alone if I have too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Thanks for having me in tears dad, knew it wasnt gonna go smoothly. For godsake lm trying my best, lm so sick of you, you tear me to pieces sometimes. lf you'd any idea what place my head is in atm and how worse youve made it....its all coming back now, thanks, thanks alot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TommieBoy wrote: »
    Sorry friends, never meant to offend anyone's sensibilities... You've all been grand!
    ...it's prolly time I take a take a break.... Popular opinion dictates it's LONG overdue.... Thanks for everything... and I mean that!

Tommieboy , you ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I hope we can get passed this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I'm extremely sick but I'm here at work because I need the damn money and besides you would be fcuked if I called in sick so get off my fcuking case tonight alright!! One more snipe and I am walking out that door and you can do it yourself you complete and utter twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I know you've a lot going on but could you at least pretend to be interested in things other than to do with yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Seriously J, man up and be honest, have the guts for once in your life to be honest rather than ignoring me half the time and talking to me the other half!

You are giving me whiplash !

Stop being so fecking grumpy. If something is actually wrong, TELL ME. I'm sick of playing the guessing game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Dear me I knew you could do it look how far you have come , never let anyone pull you down like that again
    you are amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise xxxxx

• Advertisement

Thanks facebook for reminding what a great, fun life l have.

so you just brust into my room like that, hearing me balling my eyes out.....and all you can say shur isnt there people out there worse out?? and storm off again....sorry lv emotions, sorry l cant control them when l need someone or something to confort me when l need it most.....sorry for being here, dad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Tommieboy , you ok ?
    Thanks Mam of 4, I am now :)

SAC - PM if ever you need a shoulder - thinking of you (((hugs)))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

To the guy who I fancied (stupidly) for the last year:

I will never make the mistake of ever speaking to you ever again. I didn't know people could be so so horrible and sadistic. The one good thing that has come out of the other night is that I will never, ever, ever even think of even thinking about you in a good light again. You are dead to me.

One year today since I lost you.

365 mornings waking up and remembering, being hit with the realisation, drowning drowning drowning in the loss of you.

This will never stop hurting and I will never stop missing you.

To break it down to 3 simple words. I miss you

I think you broke my heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭BadMoonRising

Dear me,
    Stop eating. Seriously.
    Love, me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

One year today since I lost you.

365 mornings waking up and remembering, being hit with the realisation, drowning drowning drowning in the loss of you.

This will never stop hurting and I will never stop missing you.

I'm so sorry for you Duchess.
    'Drowning' is a good word. I can relate a lot.
    Hold tight, you're not alone x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

Dear you know who you are,

You need to wake up and live in the real world. Learn to deal with emotions and life. You are middle aged and old enough to know life isn't a picnic - things go wrong, disappointments happen. You've been lucky in life, but step outside your own existence for a second and realise that others are not so fortunate.

You need to start seeing things from other people's perspectives.

Advertisement