Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Stop turning down the volume when I'm in the middle of watching something!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Stop bringing up boyfriends. I'm single, I already am painfully aware of that. I don't need the endless Christmas commentary about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Why are you coming over? I don't get it. You don't love me, we're not friends in the true sense of the word... I don't know what it is you want... You have her to fill whatever void was in your life. Are you showing up out of some sense of duty? Don't. You only complicate things, and I have enough trouble as it is (and you know that.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

she's a bitch it's her issues not yours walk away don't let her get to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

You were the glue.
    And everyone is so lost without you.
    It's so hard to be here, to be with friends, to see the Christmas jumpers, the lights, the laughter, and to hear that missing voice in my head. The infectious laugh that is so conspicuously absent.
    That voice that I'm so afraid I will forget.

My head hurts and my heart is so heavy. And every smile brings with it this pervasive, unending sadness, because you don't smile anymore.

You're not here, and I'm scared to let go of this year, because it's a step further away from when you were.

I'm so lost in the loss of you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I really don't know if l wanna stay friends with you anymore. I can't put up with all the childish remarks, all the bitterness you hold and tbh your too self absorbed. The last night we were out, you spoke non stop about yourself, lm sorry but l cant take much more.

Anytime l dont wanna do anything or go out with someone else you throw a fit. In fact you play mind games. You've always done that. l thought you had changed some bit but your just still the same. You tell your parants and bf all my business, l know you do. l'v been such a good friend to you, lm the 1st person you ring when your upset or need my advice. Yet you would never pick up the phone to see how l am or any news. l think your using me, but you dont realise it? l just wish you'd grow up and let go of the past. i cant keep hearing the same things over and over again.....

l do care about you, but l need to start caring about myself more and figure out who my real friends are....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

You're badness incarnate and your selfishness knows no bounds. How are we related???

Please god let me get this job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Please god let me get this job

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

Hmmm. A thank you for your Christmas present wouldn't go astray. Two sort, simple words, yet 2 days after the event and you still haven't managed to say them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

D,

I just don't know what to think anymore, I really don't. What was in your mind all along? Was it just a game, just a bit of fun, just stringing me along? Was it a thing where you wanted to see if you could reel me in, the staff grade guy and the female manager? (That sounds snobby but you know me, you know I'm not a snob but there's no point denying the work situation). Why did you do it? Do you know that you hurt me, have you even realised that? Or are you oblivious to it all? Did you think that it was just fun to me as well? Cos, dammit, it started as a bit of a laugh but it progressed for me. I fell for you. Fell hard, as they say. And yet, here I am, without you. Alone and lonely. Cos it seems it was all in the chase for you. Bad form D, bad form. You shouldn't play with people's feelings like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Seriously, I'm sick of it. If you don't want to go out say it, don't say you will and then make up every reason you can think of not too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭cookiexx

I'm not an idiot.
    I know that work romances are a bad idea.
    Especially in our industry.
    I also know that you spent Christmas day with your ex.
    The same ex that broke your heart.
    The same ex that you're not even nearly over.

And then there's the fact that you're a mess.
    Mentally, emotionally, physically.
    You do not have your sh1t together in one single way.
    You drink far too much and smoke like a chimney.
    You've been bunking on your friend's sofa bed for the last few months, ever since the break up - and you nearly ended up sleeping with said friend.
    You're a man child.
    A man child who's not emotionally available, and you're probably already back with this ex that you moved to London from the other side of the world to be with.
    And I can't compete with that.

But I can't stop thinking about that night.
    I can't stop thinking about you doing a u-turn out of that taxi back to me and asking me if I wanted to get a drink.
    I can't stop thinking about your face, those blue eyes, that secret smile as you looked at me intently.
    I can't stop thinking about talking and talking and talking, and play-wrestling with you, and pulling away as you leaned in because I knew you were too drunk for this to happen, and we work together, and this will make things weird, and and and…

And I know that you're all wrong for me. It can't happen, can it?
    But it has now, twice.
    But you're not in the market for this. For all I know, you're not even in the market at all anymore.
    But lying in that bed with you, in your arms, with you wrapped around me.
    Knowing we were hours away from 'business as usual'
    Not knowing your motives and not even knowing my own.
    I could have so many guys.
    But I want YOU.
    And I hate myself and I hate you for that.

R - I am either about to improve my life drastically or make the biggest mistake of my life... It's your choice what you do with my heart... Please tread lightly. Your opinion alone, could ruin me.

God - Do I really have the courage to do this? Is it the right thing?! I wish you answered people, loudly! :o

Self - so maybe you should wait a few mins before making such an important decision... ya thought about this for a long time, what is another day or so???

TommieBoy - only YOU are in control of your heart, you take control....watever your decision is hope you make the right one and only think about yourself x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

What the absolute fck?! Why the hell did you feel it necessary to wake me up to tell me the power had gone out?! I'd only been asleep half an hour and now I'm lying awake at 2:20 when you KNOW I have to get up early all because you wanted to know if I needed a nightlight. I'm 32 fcking years old for christ's sake. And I was ASLEEP!! Gods fcking damn you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Im really pissed off & so angry @ you. You werent even capable of saying the words happy Christmas. The only thing you were capable of saying was "enjoy the day" wtf does that mean? I never thought id say this but I think im starting to resent the hell out out of you. You have every pathetic excuse in the book made up. Of course having to face me is a different story that would take balls @ this stage. But we both know you are lacking in them.

Ok, so I done it, put my heart on the line. This is the big one! The real love stuff... I can't believe I did this. What if he rejects me? I failed the first test, and I am giving him the very real chance to fail the second...

LOML - If you break my heart like I done yours, I dunno what I have to hope for. Please don't break it. I am sorry for the mistakes I made. You are 'the one', never been a doubt. To say I wait with baited breath for your reply is like saying The Grand Canyon is teensy little hole in the ground. Please, please, reply with your heart and not your mind.

^ fingers crossed for you T x

^ thanks sac!

R - one more small thing :o that you should prolly be aware of... I am not the same scared kid you used to know. I have a voice now... and I am not afraid to say how I feel. Hope you can handle that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Good luck with it tommie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

We've only been on two "dates" (if you can call them that), but we've known each other for ages.

I can't say it to you just yet, but I hope I get the chance to say it. I love you. I really do. You're an amazing, kind, sweet, loving, caring person and while I first noticed you because I thought you were beautiful, what made me respect and fall for you was just the amazing person you are.

I hope I don't have to wait too long to say those three little words. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BeckyBloomwood

I can't believe you think we can be just friends after everything. I hate you so much right now. Mostly because I'm in love with you. Even if you're an ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sarah1991

I feel so lost. I just wish I knew where I was going, whether I am making the right decisions or not. Everyone else seems to know what they're doing while i don't have a clue.

omg if you have forgotten your taking me to town or have got the times mixed up..............

Jerry -so you DO have a gf?! your some sneek and your not even that hot.... poor girl

M - why do l still crave you? you have proven yourself to be a wanker, but still l wish l could relive all the good times with you...are you ever gonna get out of my head....

SAC- come on, keep going....this is always the most depressing time of the year, things will get easier if you allow them to....keep going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

J -so you DO have a gf?! your some sneek and your not even that hot.... poor girl

She's not my girlfriend. Yet, anyway. I'm hoping it's going that way. And hey, I'm sexy and I know it! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

There's times I miss you so much it aches, the nights we used to cuddle up in my place.. Just having you there made my day.. Endless amount of memories yet I was too afraid to commit to you. I can't take back what's happened and god knows if I could then I would but at least you're happy now.

Just keep smiling and know you are never far from my thoughts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

I Love You

• Advertisement

Try not to think about anyone else, and just answer this...for you - do you want to be married to me?
    ...its one thing I need answered, before I can move on

Advertisement